Gun culture

My house is a gun free zone as well as my person is gun free... I am free and Freedom tatstes of Reality...something you all are estranged from due to dogmatic OCD

something you can always bank on

2 things happen when leftards start talking gun control

1- increase in gun sales

2- fewer elected democrats

1- increase in gun sales

Something happens regularly due to the irresponsible management of gun policies fewer living Americans due to gun slaughters...........and more frightened rabbits buying guns LOL

If the gun nuts were in charge of dealing with Drunk driving they would recommend more cold beer and hard liquor at gas stations

My house is a gun free zone as well as my person is gun free... I am free and Freedom tatstes of Reality...something you all are estranged from due to dogmatic OCD
who cares

that is your right
My family members should care since gun owning household suffer more gun homicides and suicides and accidents than my household.... I do it out of love for my family and because I do not live scared.............

1- increase in gun sales

Something happens regularly due to the irresponsible management of gun policies fewer living Americans due to gun slaughters...........and more frightened rabbits buying guns LOL

hey asshole

California has the some of the stiffest gun laws in the county and it

did not stop the latest shooting

assualt weapons ban

may issue state

no open carry

all gun sales public or private require background check

10 day waiting period

who cares

that is your right
My family members should care since gun owning household suffer more gun homicides and suicides and accidents than my household.... I do it out of love for my family and because I do not live scared.............

your lies are old and stagnate

who cares

that is your right

Fear mongering.

who cares

that is your right

Fear mongering.

actually just stupidity

If you think toting guns all the time is going to ward off your personal death well Judas Priest has something to say to you

Forum List

Back