Gun culture

Guns in the Home and Risk of a Violent Death in the Home ...
Less Guns, Less Crime- Debunking the Self-Defense Myth ...
Gun Rhetoric vs. Gun Facts - FactCheck.org
The National Research Council review of the available research on guns and crime found that studies comparing similar geographic areas, such as urban areas to urban areas, known as “case-control studies,” showed that “violence is positively associated with firearms ownership.”

151207-gun-nut-logic.jpg

Our police prevented injury or death and you think that's something to b1tch about. Prevention is better.
Could have done that without killing him. The British manage to do it with stun guns. Why can't we?

Didn't you write that several Brits were stabbed? Why couldn't they have stopped the perp without innocent people getting hurt?
If someone is going to get hurt it should be the perp. You ever try to avoid being stabbed? Maybe you should save the second guessing.

Gosh I'm tired of hearing grabbers spout off about "gun violence". As soon as you see someone using the term you know somebody is attempting to manipulate statistics to fit their own agenda. Hunters may use gun violence to put food on the table and this is by far the most common form of "gun violence".People may use "gun violence" to punch holes in paper or many other types of target. People-especially police and military-may use "gun violence" to protect lives. Accidents may involve "gun violence" and so may suicides. These are all very different things. Some are good and some are bad. If you wish to discuss something have the honesty to specify what it is.

Gosh I'm tired of hearing grabbers spout off about "gun violence". As soon as you see someone using the term you know somebody is attempting to manipulate statistics to fit their own agenda. Hunters may use gun violence to put food on the table and this is by far the most common form of "gun violence".People may use "gun violence" to punch holes in paper or many other types of target. People-especially police and military-may use "gun violence" to protect lives. Accidents may involve "gun violence" and so may suicides. These are all very different things. Some are good and some are bad. If you wish to discuss something have the honesty to specify what it is.

They are ideologues. They wouldn't know the truth if it spit on them. :D

Cute. But simpler to just record background checks. Only an idiot would think it humanly possible to confiscate all America's guns without starting an unwinnable war. But then we are presently cursed with seriously idiotic politicians...

These two stories are a telling comparison of the way guns are used here vs. Britain. In London a man stabs several people on the subway, is subdued with a stun gun and arrested. In Miami Beach a man brandishes a razor, injures no one, but is killed by police. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Why can't American police non-fatally subdue a suspect? Are guns and violence that ingrained that no other avenues are considered?

This is classic libtardism.

Police in London use nonlethal methods and fail to stop multiple stabbings.

Police in Miami succeed in stopping any stabbings and kill the jack ass perp.

And yet a libtard thinks the problem lies with the MIAMI POLICE FOR BEING SO EFFECTIVE?

This is the classic view of a libtard; the lives of degenerate criminals is more important than the health and safety of those who obey the law.

These two stories are a telling comparison of the way guns are used here vs. Britain. In London a man stabs several people on the subway, is subdued with a stun gun and arrested. In Miami Beach a man brandishes a razor, injures no one, but is killed by police. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Why can't American police non-fatally subdue a suspect? Are guns and violence that ingrained that no other avenues are considered?

This is classic libtardism.

Police in London use nonlethal methods and fail to stop multiple stabbings.

Police in Miami succeed in stopping any stabbings and kill the jack ass perp.

And yet a libtard thinks the problem lies with the MIAMI POLICE FOR BEING SO EFFECTIVE?

This is the classic view of a libtard; the lives of degenerate criminals is more important than the health and safety of those who obey the law.

You can't blame them…..I believe part of their brain did not develop…they can behave completely normally in most situations….but on some things they suffer from what I call "Reality dyslexia" They see a situation…….like you just pointed out…and come out on the completely wrong side of it…….just like you pointed out…your post is a classic example of how a lefty sees the world due to "Reality Dyslexia."

The National Research Council review of the available research on guns and crime found that studies comparing similar geographic areas, such as urban areas to urban areas, known as “case-control studies,” showed that “violence is positively associated with firearms ownership.”

151207-gun-nut-logic.jpg

13 million Americans now carry guns for self defense…..number of accidental gun deaths in 2013…….505.

I know you can't tell the difference…the 13 million is the bigger number…..

And American gun owners stop violent criminal attack 1.5 million times a year…according to bill clinton….

What if the U.S. had a mass murder rate like Europe…we still wouldn't be caught up………European countries handed over unarmed, innocent men, women and children of all ages to the Germans who murdered them, simply because a small group of the left wing elite didn't like them…..12 million people….and the Europeans think we are the crazy ones….

151207-gun-nut-logic.jpg

13 million Americans now carry guns for self defense…..number of accidental gun deaths in 2013…….505.

I know you can't tell the difference…the 13 million is the bigger number…..

And American gun owners stop violent criminal attack 1.5 million times a year…according to bill clinton….

You see? The antis are the ones who are frightened. They would probably mess their pants if they even saw a gun. Lol.

Our police prevented injury or death and you think that's something to b1tch about. Prevention is better.
Could have done that without killing him. The British manage to do it with stun guns. Why can't we?

We stop guys like that all the time without guns…….you just don't see it in the news.

So if you take the European penchant for mass murder……12,000,000 people murdered between 1939, and 1945……roughly speaking and divided that by 76…the number of years from 1939 and 2015…it comes out to

157,894 people murdered……each year…..vs. the 8,124 people murdered with guns each year by criminals in the United States……

12 million people murdered by their governments who handed them over to the Germans for murder……..

157, 894 people a year……

So before they throw stones the Europeans and the AMerican left should think about their own sins…..

I have both seen guns and fired guns and I even had a shotgun aimed at me by a frightened farmer. I have had and have friends with guns....some of them have arsenals serious arsenals... I laugh at them and pass them a joint........

I have both seen guns and fired guns and I even had a shotgun aimed at me by a frightened farmer. I have had and have friends with guns....some of them have arsenals serious arsenals... I laugh at them and pass them a joint........

And that post explains why you are so foolish……drug use doesn't make you smart…….

Forum List

Back