Gun Enthusiasts..... Please Don't View the Following:

The Aussies have passed reasonable gun control and nothing happened except a reduction in violence and an END to mass shootings.

:eusa_think: Can strict gun controls work?

Of course they can work. There are enough first world countries with sensible gun control measures in place that tell us that they can and do work.

If more guns was the answer we'd already be the safest country in the world, but we're far from it. To anyone with a shred of common sense would be able to determine from this that more guns does not equal more safety.

At the end of the interview, it was noted that guns weren't the problem, people were.

I tend to agree.

*sigh*

Of course they can work. There are enough first world countries with sensible gun control measures in place that tell us that they can and do work.

If more guns was the answer we'd already be the safest country in the world, but we're far from it. To anyone with a shred of common sense would be able to determine from this that more guns does not equal more safety.

I have no desire to live in the safest country in the world.

Good, you're in the right place.

Good, you're in the right place.

Yes. I think so.

nope hes not in the right country.

90% want more gun laws and the scotus says they are perfectly legal.

Once the money people are beaten back into submission by the people then we will get the new gun laws

The Aussies have passed reasonable gun control and nothing happened except a reduction in violence and an END to mass shootings.

:eusa_think: Can strict gun controls work?

An end to mass "shootings".

The Monash University shooting refers to a shooting in which a student shot his classmates and teacher, killing two and injuring five. It took place at Monash University in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia on 21 October 2002.

Nothing else happened either except an increase in rape, home invasions and assaults.

People definitely are the problem, though. Stupid people that believe everything they hear and then run with it without doing any research of their own. We call them "low information useful idiots".

taking away our rights is funny?

Fuck you people

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

In THAT order.

Why should your right to liberty (owning military weapons) trump my right to life?

If tanks, bazookas and grenade launchers can be kept out of the hands of civilians, so can assault style rifles with high capacity magazines.

Fuck you people

In THAT order.

Why should your right to liberty (owning military weapons) trump my right to life?

If tanks, bazookas and grenade launchers can be kept out of the hands of civilians, so can assault style rifles with high capacity magazines.

It doesn't. In logic, we call this a fallacy.

Fuck you people

In THAT order.

B/c they are not supposed to be.

It's unconstitutional to keep such arm from us.

Your right to life doesn't trump mine.

If I'm attacked by a much bigger person or better fighter. What give you the right to say I get to be beaten to death b/c I can't carry an arm with me?

Forum List

Back