Gun Enthusiasts..... Please Don't View the Following:

We have background checks. But suppose your cousin wants a gun that you have. Can you sell it to him without going through a background check?

Then why are grenades and other explosive devices illegal? It would seem not having those would effect the efficiency of a well regulated militia.

And it wasn't long ago we did have a restriction on magazine capacity. So clearly it can be done.

I do my own background check My gawd stupid it's my cousin I should know their background.
Again your ass has been handed to you.
Are grenades arms or munitions
Again your ass handed to you.

You are getting so easy.

So then you can sell a gun without a background check. I win.

Yes they are arms. Arms are weapons. Might be guns, swords, grenades, nuclear arms... You lose again. A dictionary would really help you.

What part of I do my own background check do you not comprehend their sonny?
I don't need the fucking governments permission to do with my private property as I so choose.

Last edited:
I do my own background check My gawd stupid it's my cousin I should know their background.

You are getting so easy.

Yes they are arms. Arms are weapons. Might be guns, swords, grenades, nuclear arms... You lose again. A dictionary would really help you.

I don't need the fucking governments promise to do with my private property as I so choose.

And you think everyone should have a gun. So it's really not a valid check, sorry.

You are getting so easy.

I don't need the fucking governments promise to do with my private property as I so choose.

And you think everyone should have a gun. So it's really not a valid check, sorry.

Everybody but liberals and anti gunners should have access to firearms
Because liberals and anti gunners have shown themselves to be unstable.

You are getting so easy.

I don't need the fucking governments permission to do with my private property as I so choose.

So why do you keep quoting the background check application form as proof-positive that you have background checks?
You've just admitted that it proves only that they are required sometimes.

Everybody but liberals and anti gunners should have access to firearms
Because liberals and anti gunners have shown themselves to be unstable.

Exactly, so it's really not a background check at all. Thanks.

I STRONGLY support your right to put a sign on the door of the apartment you share that advises everyone that you have no weapons and will not defend yourself.

Why would I do that? For one I don't live in an apartment. Something tells me you live in a trailer? And also I am very capable of defending myself. :)

So why do you keep quoting the background check application form as proof-positive that you have background checks?

New Zealand: where sheep are intellectually superior, and more courageous than the human population....

I'm not surprised that you find our sheep 'intellectually superior'.
Although, you must find that with a lot of animals.
I've no doubt you've lost the odd argument with a cow or a pig as well.
Keep working your way down the evolutionary ladder and I'm sure you'll eventually find a creature that you can engage with on a level footing.

You are getting so easy.

1. We have background checks
2. carry conceal doesn't require a piece of paper from the government because the carry conceal is a background check

Exactly, so it's really not a background check at all. Thanks.

Wrong we have background checks You asked me my opinion try again junior.

No need to try again. I've already gotten you to say enough on that subject. :clap2:

That we have back ground checks
And I do not need the government permission to do with my private property as I choose?
Don't you get tired of getting your ass handed to you junior?

taking away our rights is funny?

Fuck you people

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

In THAT order.

Why should your right to liberty (owning military weapons) trump my right to life?

If tanks, bazookas and grenade launchers can be kept out of the hands of civilians, so can assault style rifles with high capacity magazines.

My right to liberty doesn't trump your right to life. I'm not going to kill you.

You'll pardon me if I do not trust you... I'll assume you feel the same about me...

It is unfortunate that controlling the flow of military grade hardware is necessary, but there you have it.

Wrong we have background checks You asked me my opinion try again junior.

No need to try again. I've already gotten you to say enough on that subject. :clap2:

And I do not need the government permission to do with my private property as I choose?

You seem confused. You admitted that every gun sale doesn't require a background check. That's all I wanted to know. thanks.

You seem confused. You admitted that every gun sale doesn't require a background check. That's all I wanted to know. thanks.

You are confused background checks are done with family member friends even a stupid fuck like you should know the background of your friends and family

You are confused background checks are done with family member friends even a stupid fuck like you should know the background of your friends and family

:eusa_eh: Well enough to take criminal responsibility for any damage done using the hardware you sold them?

We may be on to something, ass-u-me-ing you have the stones to back-up your personal gun sales/trades with your own stones. :thup:

You've admitted that background checks don't happen for all gun sales. Thank you.

:eusa_eh: Well enough to take criminal responsibility for any damage done using the hardware you sold them?

We may be on to something, ass-u-me-ing you have the stones to back-up your personal gun sales/trades with your own stones. :thup:

Do you know your families background if you don't change families.

That's not the question, Bud....

The question at hand is do YOU know YOUR family and friends well enough to take criminal responsibility for any damage they do with a gun they got from you.

Forum List

Back