Gun Found with El Chapo From Adm Fast & Furious Gun Running

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
Just breaking. Glad a Fed Judge just ruled documents held back by the administration on their Fast & Furious gun running program cannot fall under executive privilege.

i knew it

it was just a matter of time

there are still a couple of thousand

of obamas fast n furious firearms out there killing and spreading mayhem

then this dude has the balls to try limit the rights of the law abiding

If he had one, no telling how many in his gang has them. I would suspect hundreds of deaths have occurred with the f&f guns. I still am flummoxed over the entire thing.
i knew it

If he had one, no telling how many in his gang has them. I would suspect hundreds of deaths have occurred with the f&f guns. I still am flummoxed over the entire thing.
i knew it

the article made it sound like he had a few for his guardsman to combat helicopters flying the valleys

giving 2000 firearms to known criminals is small potatoes compared

to the prezbo leaving a billion dollars worth of arms

for the isis terrorists to pick up

Just heard this is the 6th weapon from f&f found at high profile crime scenes, including the death of death of a Mexican beauty queen, brother of Mexican attorney general, Brian Terry, Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agent Jaime Zapata and the downing of a military helicopter.
And at least another 210 deaths of Mexicans have been linkEd to these guns.

Just heard this is the 6th weapon from f&f found at high profile crime scenes, including the death of death of a Mexican beauty queen, brother of Mexican attorney general, Brian Terry, Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agent Jaime Zapata and the downing of a military helicopter.

yup

there has been at least 500 known fast n furious firearm deaths in Mexico

and a couple in the Untied States

the death of the border guard was one of those firearms
Yeah, the last figure I had was 210, from a couple of years ago. I'm pretty certain it is probably much higher than the 500, even.

I wonder for how much Mexico has blackmailed over this?

Yeah, the news reported 5, but I knew of the ICE agent also killed.

yup

One of the murderers of ICE agent Jaime Zapata plead guilty in 2013, was set to be sentenced Nov 23 of,2015, yet I can't find anything on it. Anyone know more?

Forum List

Back