Gun Grabber, we will take your AR-15s, but my private security will keep theirs...deblasio.

Moron...in all of 2018, 93 people were killed in mass public shootings.....117 in 2017.......you moron......

Moron... all your numbers are bullshit. We wouldn't have to listen to the daily litany of mass shootings if it was that rare.

It isn't. It's all too common.

images

Run, Ladies! He's a killer!!!

Moron...in all of 2018, 93 people were killed in mass public shootings.....117 in 2017.......you moron......

Moron... all your numbers are bullshit. We wouldn't have to listen to the daily litany of mass shootings if it was that rare.

images

Something that accounts for less than 1% of the total by definition isn't common

images

His numbers are correct and you cannot refute them you dumbfuck and you know it

Yoou truly are a stupid and uneducated little fool, You lose EVERY argument this way

images

IOW, feelz.

Left wing asshat, mayor Deblasio made it clear on Tucker Carlson, that only normal people will have to surrender their AR-15 rifles......the security details of rich democrat politicians will keep theirs....

Wow... you mean that we are only allowing military weapons for a WELL REGULATED MILITIA?

What a crazy idea.

Clearly, we need to give military grade weapons to unstable, racist nuts, just like the Founding Slave Rapists intended, because nobody gives better advise than a slave-owner who shit in a chamber pot.
name a single modern organized military using the AR15.

Left wing asshat, mayor Deblasio made it clear on Tucker Carlson, that only normal people will have to surrender their AR-15 rifles......the security details of rich democrat politicians will keep theirs....

WATCH: De Blasio Wants To Seize Semi-Automatic Rifles From Citizens, But His Bodyguards Can Keep Theirs

Carlson further questioned whether the security detail that de Blasio is provided as mayor would be subject to the same limitations as their fellow citizens. The Democratic lawmaker contended that as a government official he is potentially more exposed to violence and therefore needs the additional protection that semi-automatic rifles provide.

Stop fucking over your citizens and make life better for them, instead of enriching yourself and you definitely wouldn't need armed security, "What about when he becomes a regular citizen again" So an assault weapons ban doesn't mean the ones held by the Govt or the Security (Military) That surround the Politicians trying to undermine our rights. :no_text11::no_text11::no_text11:

More people are murdered with handguns. But you don't give a shit about pistols.

I know why. You don't.

Sure I do. I'd like to see those controlled as well.. I've been pretty clear on that.

But again, let's start with the big problem. A gun that was designed for a battle field being used by crazy people to produce mass casualties.
The perps are going after the wrong people.

images

Lol.....the only thing that matter is gun grabber k00ks like you are not wiNiNg!!:2up:

Seen gun grabber head explosion stats in here for 10 years.....they havent moved the ball a single yard.:113:

Wow... you mean that we are only allowing military weapons for a WELL REGULATED MILITIA?

What a crazy idea.

Clearly, we need to give military grade weapons to unstable, racist nuts, just like the Founding Slave Rapists intended, because nobody gives better advise than a slave-owner who shit in a chamber pot.

We should send all the Assault rifles to Chicago and Los Angeles. We would reduce the gang populations "exponentially" . But we won't they're doing pretty well already on the weekends already!

What a crazy idea.

Lol
Says a spineless control freak

I'm a political figure too! I vote! So my security detail will be keeping their semi Auto weapons for my protection. I may have an enemy somewhere someday!:fu::salute:

WATCH: De Blasio Wants To Seize Semi-Automatic Rifles From Citizens, But His Bodyguards Can Keep Theirs

Carlson further questioned whether the security detail that de Blasio is provided as mayor would be subject to the same limitations as their fellow citizens. The Democratic lawmaker contended that as a government official he is potentially more exposed to violence and therefore needs the additional protection that semi-automatic rifles provide.

I don't think politicians should be provided private security, make better policies people won't hate you so much that you think they want to harm you!

images

We don't here a litany of mass shootings every day....you here gangs shooting at each other in democrat controlled voting districts...

Mass public shootings in 2018, 12....total killed....93

Mass public shootings in 2017, 11....total killed....117

Forum List

Back