Gun grabbers coming up with inventive ways to snatch guns

Bill would prohibit spouses from buying a gun during a divorce

Jesus christ these scum never give up. What about the person that kills a spouse that was planning on divorcing? Got in a fight? Give these idiots one inch and they will try and take a damn mile. I hope Ga doesn't even bring this garbage up for debate.

Since you've invoked Jesus Christ, you should remember that he said "What God has joined together, let no man put asunder."

My guess is that would include putting your spouse asunder with one of your favorite toys...

Since you've invoked Jesus Christ, you should remember that he said "What God has joined together, let no man put asunder."

My guess is that would include putting your spouse asunder with one of your favorite toys...

How many divorces are there in this country every year? Of those, how many of them shoot each other?

Gun grabbers coming up with inventive ways to snatch guns

Odium

EXACTLY how many guns have been "snatched" by the "gun grabbers"?

Please be specific.

Thanks.

BTW ....

Supposedly straw buys are illegal but you can give a gun as a gift with no background check for the giftee.

How many divorces are there in this country every year? Of those, how many of them shoot each other?

Too many.

Oh, so you know the numbers. How about you share them with us.

Forum List

Back