Guy registers guns online, gets raided by cops and charged with felony in California

No. Have you even looked at all the different firing mechanisms used, and their strengths and weeknesses in different shooting environments? You should educate yourself before you try to understand what is being discussed.
I've owed firearms for over 40 years I'm a Army Veteran. I've fired everything from a .22 to a heavy machine gun. you telling me to educate myself on the subject if fucking hilarious

Yet you didn't understand the difference between an AR15 and a 227 hunting rifle.

He understands it just fine, they ARE basically the same. How about the HK 93 vs the HK 630? One is a "bad gun" the other is a "good gun" But, what is the difference between them?

1200px-HK43.jpg

attachment.php

Yes, I know your talking points as well as you do by now. A military weapon is designed for extended fire. Regular hunting rifles aren't. Don't give me your silly crap about an AR never being used in combat. We both know the history of the design of that rifle, and your talking points don't change that.
Extended fire what the fuck does that mean .

Quit being goofy. You know exactly what I mean.

No. Have you even looked at all the different firing mechanisms used, and their strengths and weeknesses in different shooting environments? You should educate yourself before you try to understand what is being discussed.
I've owed firearms for over 40 years I'm a Army Veteran. I've fired everything from a .22 to a heavy machine gun. you telling me to educate myself on the subject if fucking hilarious

Yet you didn't understand the difference between an AR15 and a 227 hunting rifle.

He understands it just fine, they ARE basically the same. How about the HK 93 vs the HK 630? One is a "bad gun" the other is a "good gun" But, what is the difference between them?

1200px-HK43.jpg

attachment.php

Yes, I know your talking points as well as you do by now. A military weapon is designed for extended fire. Regular hunting rifles aren't. Don't give me your silly crap about an AR never being used in combat. We both know the history of the design of that rifle, and your talking points don't change that.
Extended fire what the fuck does that mean .

It is one of those long matches you use to light your fireplace.

Its a semi-automatic weapon which means one round per trigger pull. The rest is cosmetics.

1200px-HK43.jpg

attachment.php

And SCOTUS has already ruled that military weapons are the only weapons truly covered by the 2nd Amendment. So your point is moot. Case law says that AR's are protected by the 2nd.

Its a semi-automatic weapon which means one round per trigger pull. The rest is cosmetics.

1200px-HK43.jpg

attachment.php

...and still just a sporting rifle, that is an ar15

But it makes it look scary and that's all it takes for people who know fuck all about how firearms function.

Again. You have been told that is an issue for non gun nuts,by the NRA. It's bullshit, but as long as they can convince you that your chosen enemy believes that, it gives you some feeling of superiority. Nobody but gun nuts have ever indicated that the color of a gun makes a material difference in any way. You're being manipulated like a little girl, and you seem to enjoy it.
I'm not a member of the NRA. You should know that functionally a .227 semi-auto hunting rifle and an AR-15 fire the same so tell me what's the difference between them that the left calls for bans. You and people like yourself are being manipulated and don't know shit about firearms.

So you gave up on the color deal? Are you sure that 227 semiauto is the same as an Ar15? I don't think the Ar has a delayed blowback.
View attachment 196126

227... lol

Your point? It's nice that you looked that up. You didn't seem to know the difference between that design and the one used in an AR15 before.

An ar15 is just a sporting rifle... And no amount of pussy whipped political correctness will change that

But it makes it look scary and that's all it takes for people who know fuck all about how firearms function.

Again. You have been told that is an issue for non gun nuts,by the NRA. It's bullshit, but as long as they can convince you that your chosen enemy believes that, it gives you some feeling of superiority. Nobody but gun nuts have ever indicated that the color of a gun makes a material difference in any way. You're being manipulated like a little girl, and you seem to enjoy it.
I'm not a member of the NRA. You should know that functionally a .227 semi-auto hunting rifle and an AR-15 fire the same so tell me what's the difference between them that the left calls for bans. You and people like yourself are being manipulated and don't know shit about firearms.

So you gave up on the color deal? Are you sure that 227 semiauto is the same as an Ar15? I don't think the Ar has a delayed blowback.
View attachment 196126

*Weeknesses?* Learn to spell before you try to educate anyone.

View attachment 196126

1200px-HK43.jpg

attachment.php
One is black and the other brown.
Blackgunsmatter.

1200px-HK43.jpg

attachment.php

Some hunting rifles have a magazine or can store more than one round.....and one thing you discover when you try to blow a full mag is you tend to miss alot. Lots of inaccurate lead down range. When I was in the Army I usually put two rounds center mass with accuracy. Your scary gun would be spraying rounds all over the place and not hitting targets. They just end up making alot of noise. My choice for Urban Warfare would be a 12 gauge pump action shotgun. These idiots using AR-15s are doing it because of the noise they make, but they aren't the most deadly choice.

View attachment 196126

So all you found to disagree with was a spelling mistake.

View attachment 196126

No....but when you try to *educate* others you must first educate yourself.

"Illegally modified gun"

Registered or not that will get you arrested.

He registered them in good faith. Did not hide the "fact." He may have been unaware of the legality because of the ever changing gun laws as it is pointed out by an ex police chief.

True. Yet ignorance of the law is no defense. Especially at this time in our history, and the history of the gun in this case. LE has been attacked for not stopping mass shooters who should not have had access to a gun before the committed mass murders, and yet when they act, they are attacked for being pro active.

"Illegally modified gun"

He registered them in good faith. Did not hide the "fact." He may have been unaware of the legality because of the ever changing gun laws as it is pointed out by an ex police chief.

True. Yet ignorance of the law is no defense. Especially at this time in our history, and the history of the gun in this case. LE has been attacked for not stopping mass shooters who should not have had access to a gun before the committed mass murders, and yet when they act, they are attacked for being pro active.
Guy had an illegal gun and got caught

View attachment 196126

You should keep that in mind.

You should keep that in mind.
I always do.
I try to remain humble......I know that's something that you liberals try to avoid.

"Illegally modified gun"

:abgg2q.jpg:
It would not be illegal in rural America...

"Illegally modified gun"

If he honestly thought a machine gun was legal to register online, he should be arrested for being stupid.
An AR-15 isn't a machine gun, you dumbass.

An illegally modified one is.
Depends on the modification.
Usually liberals think a more scary looking gun is more deadly.
its-because-im-black-isnt-it-endo-gun-blog-black-3088197.png

Y U so skinny barrel? Is it the Ethiopian of guns?

"Illegally modified gun"

So, do you know what was modified about the weapon?

If he honestly thought a machine gun was legal to register online, he should be arrested for being stupid.

His personal penis substitute.

"Illegally modified gun"

So, do you know what was modified about the weapon?

Do you?

What was modified?

Was it ATF illegal, or just CA ilegal?

His personal penis substitute.

Way to prove you clearly have no clue. :113:

Forum List

Back