Guy registers guns online, gets raided by cops and charged with felony in California

"Illegally modified gun"

Registered or not that will get you arrested.
So, we do not know what the modification was. If it was a fully automatic conversion without select fire option, it couldn't be determined from a picture of the gun in general since the fire control group is inside the firearm. Could have been a bayonet lug what doesn't have any effect on the firing rate of the firearm? All is speculation at this time on our part since the article doesn't specify anything.
Pull your panties out of your ass and calm down.
Are you stupid? Did I claim to know what was modified? Did I say it altered the rate of fire? The fact is it was illegally modified even if it was only a tactical rail prohibited by local ordinance. Get over it.
Yup.....making a gun look more tactical is a criminal offense.
The point of the second amendment was that we should be allowed to protect ourselves from an abusive government.
When the government systematically tries to make that more difficult they're abusing their authority.

I'm sure your rifles will be a great weapon against a Cobra helicopter.
Asymmetric Warfare look it up. You are also under the assumption that the pilots in your Cobra will follow the unlawful order to fire on US citizens. More likely than not it will be National Guard members carrying out those orders you really think they are going to kill their family, friends, and neighbors ?

That cobra helicopter has to land.

And the cobra pilot is likely an Officer who made an oath to THE CONSTITUTION, not THE GOVERNMENT.

The main purpose of the Constitution is to establish a Government

The main purpose of the Constitution is to outline the rights that the citizens have OVER the Government. You need to get back to Junior High civics class.
You have obviously never actually read the document and only listen to right wing blogs.

The bulk of the Constitution establishes the three branches of government and their responsibilities

It is not till you get to the “Amendments” to the Constitution that you get to the rights of citizens
You’re a typical progressive, that Thinks that the American citizen works for the federal government not the other way around...

Agreed. progressives are NOT liberals. They are statists, the very philosophy that the FF warned the People AGAINST. Rightwinger is one of those who would have been run out of the country.

"Illegally modified gun"

So, we do not know what the modification was. If it was a fully automatic conversion without select fire option, it couldn't be determined from a picture of the gun in general since the fire control group is inside the firearm. Could have been a bayonet lug what doesn't have any effect on the firing rate of the firearm? All is speculation at this time on our part since the article doesn't specify anything.
Are you stupid? Did I claim to know what was modified? Did I say it altered the rate of fire? The fact is it was illegally modified even if it was only a tactical rail prohibited by local ordinance. Get over it.
A tactical rail still doesn't alter the function of the firearm.
Yes it does.
It makes them wet their panties.

"Illegally modified gun"

Then why would you miss it.
I don't need a tactical rail, but fuck those who say I can't have one and if it doesn't alter the function why ban it ? It's about cosmetics and control you people want to ban "scary" plastics and composite materials.

"Illegally modified gun"

Then why would you miss it.
I don't need a tactical rail, but fuck those who say I can't have one and if it doesn't alter the function why ban it ? It's about cosmetics and control you people want to ban "scary" plastics and composite materials.
Is Duct tap an illegal modification??

"Illegally modified gun"

He registered them in good faith. Did not hide the "fact." He may have been unaware of the legality because of the ever changing gun laws as it is pointed out by an ex police chief.
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. A responsible gun owner should be familiar with the laws pertaining to his firearms.

Would you expect leniency if you didn't see the speed limit sign?

Once you register, you can BECOME A CRIMINAL with the stroke of a pen. That's the ugly truth. So it has nothing to do (in the long run) of knowing the laws at the time you register. What it eventually looks like is what it looked like Australia with the govt TAUNTING law-abiding citizens with crap like this.

Australia-Gun-Amnesty.jpg
Yes, that's right.... YOU are supposed to know the laws. No, it is nobody's job to spoonfeed them to you or to me.

Same goes for cars, for instance. But I don't see gun-fuckers whining about THAT, because it is guns that have turned their brains to tapioca, not cars.

That’s why I will never register my guns. I will never comply, ever. The 2nd Amendment says I don’t have to.

Guy broke the law.......deserved what he got
What law did he break? Can you cite the law and how was it applied in regard to his guns?
He broke the California law on allowable modifications on an AR 15

You own a weapon it is your responsibility to know the law
Crazy Cali, It’s void of any sort of freedom and individuality.
Live there if you want, glad I don’t
I lived there for almost two years
I enjoyed it

That’s why I will never register my guns. I will never comply, ever. The 2nd Amendment says I don’t have to.

2nd amendment encourages gun registration

It is needed for a well regulated militia

Here is this guy from a prominent farming family who wanted to comply with California's new gun law requiring gun registration. He is a good law abiding citizen and goes online to register his guns. Next thing you know, he gets raided and charged with multiple felony possession. Hahaha... that's what you get when listening to gun grabbers. "We don't want to confiscate your guns, just register them to prevent shootings." GTFO

"According to court documents, the California Department of Justice raided Jeffrey Scott Kirschenmann's home last month, after he tried to register an illegally modified gun online through the state's website. [...]
According to court documents, the DOJ began investigating Kirschenmann when he electronically submitted photos of an illegally modified AR-15-style firearm. [...]
Retired KCSO Commander Joe Pilkington is a court recognized firearms expert. He could not speak directly to Kirschenmann's case but says the laws are changing so frequently, it's often hard to keep up with the latest regulations.
"Just in the last few years, there have been lots of changes in gun laws," he said. "Making an effort, a good faith effort to comply with these really complicated laws, should count for something." [...]
"There is this self-registration application on the Department of Justice website, but it may be better to talk to an FFL. Someone who has a license, to talk through whatever these complications are.""

Member of prominent farming family faces felony weapons charges

That's an extremely egregious violation of civil rights.

People need to stop registering their guns and start banding together and fighting back.

If the gun grabbers come to get a neighbor's guns, the whole fucking neighborhood should attack them.

Not a Clinton fan. When did she register illegally modified firearms?
Lol
Progressives like yourself don’t know shit about firearms... So shut the fuck up
Kid I made a living carrying them for over a decade. Don't make assumptions, they almost always but you in the ass.
Lol
From what you post you don’t know jack shit about firearms… So shut the fuck up
I got nuthin' to prove to you kid. Wipe your chin and get to bed.
Typical progressive, You don’t have any facts backing up your opinion...
Political correctness has made you stupid
What opinion is it that you think I need to back up?

"Illegally modified gun"

I'm aware of that. Please show where I said it altered the function of the weapon.

If he honestly thought a machine gun was legal to register online, he should be arrested for being stupid.
An AR-15 isn't a machine gun, you dumbass.

An illegally modified one is.
Depends on the modification.
Usually liberals think a more scary looking gun is more deadly.
its-because-im-black-isnt-it-endo-gun-blog-black-3088197.png
I'm pretty sure a gun's color isn't an illegal modification.
But it makes it look scary and that's all it takes for people who know fuck all about how firearms function.

Again. You have been told that is an issue for non gun nuts,by the NRA. It's bullshit, but as long as they can convince you that your chosen enemy believes that, it gives you some feeling of superiority. Nobody but gun nuts have ever indicated that the color of a gun makes a material difference in any way. You're being manipulated like a little girl, and you seem to enjoy it.

That cobra helicopter has to land.

And the cobra pilot is likely an Officer who made an oath to THE CONSTITUTION, not THE GOVERNMENT.

The main purpose of the Constitution is to establish a Government

The main purpose of the Constitution is to outline the rights that the citizens have OVER the Government. You need to get back to Junior High civics class.
You have obviously never actually read the document and only listen to right wing blogs.

The bulk of the Constitution establishes the three branches of government and their responsibilities

It is not till you get to the “Amendments” to the Constitution that you get to the rights of citizens
You’re a typical progressive, that Thinks that the American citizen works for the federal government not the other way around...

It's pretty goofy for you to believe that, don't you think?

Yup.....making a gun look more tactical is a criminal offense.
The point of the second amendment was that we should be allowed to protect ourselves from an abusive government.
When the government systematically tries to make that more difficult they're abusing their authority.

I'm sure your rifles will be a great weapon against a Cobra helicopter.
Asymmetric Warfare look it up. You are also under the assumption that the pilots in your Cobra will follow the unlawful order to fire on US citizens. More likely than not it will be National Guard members carrying out those orders you really think they are going to kill their family, friends, and neighbors ?

You are under the assumption that there is really enough people wanting to start a civil war. Crazys do stuff all the time thinking they will trigger the uprising they crave. It hasn't happened, and it won't happen.

Forum List

Back