Guy registers guns online, gets raided by cops and charged with felony in California

Funny how that didn't apply to the shrilary. Hypocrite much?
Not a Clinton fan. When did she register illegally modified firearms?

She illegally transmitted classified emails to non secure servers. Ignorance of the law is not a defense. Remember that? That being said, the person involved in this fiasco hopefully has enough money (and it sounds like he does) to take this absurd case all the way to the Supreme Court. He can take the CA laws apart if he so chooses. They are poorly written, and enforced by imbeciles.
And dOnald tRump is a walking talking violation of the emolluments clause.

What's your point?

You Democrats have no f-ng clue what an emolument is much less how Trump broke the rules. You are definitely the biggest collection of idiots since the 911 Truthers
Nice job, insulted me without single ounce of substance or proof. You know what we call that? A deflection.

You lose.

I win. I called your deflection. Why are you such a dumbass?

Calling you a troll would be a complement. Goodbye loser, I don't need to read your idiocy any longer! It was amusing to start, but you have worn out your welcome.

Guy broke the law.......deserved what he got

No, you are just a fuck-brained gun grabber. These Stalinist gun laws are INFRINGING.
It's CALIFORNIA that is breaking the LAW.
But then imbeciles like yourself have no respect for the Constitution or even WHY it was written as it was, much less ANY knowledge of history or respect for how the 2nd Amendment protects human rights.

You sound very much like a hard core Communist considering the circumstances.
North Korea has opportunities for morons like yourself. I encourage you to go apply asap.
I'm sure if you'll contractually agree to do so, we can get a fund together for a ONE WAY plane ticket.
Unless you can get their law declared unconstitutional......it IS Constitutional

Are you stupid? Did I claim to know what was modified? Did I say it altered the rate of fire? The fact is it was illegally modified even if it was only a tactical rail prohibited by local ordinance. Get over it.
Yup.....making a gun look more tactical is a criminal offense.
The point of the second amendment was that we should be allowed to protect ourselves from an abusive government.
When the government systematically tries to make that more difficult they're abusing their authority.

I'm sure your rifles will be a great weapon against a Cobra helicopter.

That cobra helicopter has to land.

And the cobra pilot is likely an Officer who made an oath to THE CONSTITUTION, not THE GOVERNMENT.

The main purpose of the Constitution is to establish a Government

Yup.....making a gun look more tactical is a criminal offense.
The point of the second amendment was that we should be allowed to protect ourselves from an abusive government.
When the government systematically tries to make that more difficult they're abusing their authority.

And the cobra pilot is likely an Officer who made an oath to THE CONSTITUTION, not THE GOVERNMENT.

The main purpose of the Constitution is to outline the rights that the citizens have OVER the Government. You need to get back to Junior High civics class.

The main purpose of the Constitution is to outline the rights that the citizens have OVER the Government. You need to get back to Junior High civics class.

Sorry! That is the Bill of Rights, not the Constitution.

Perhaps a refresher is in order for you also.

You realize that the Bill of Rights is a part of the Constitution, Right? And they are the first Amendments to that document, which would indicate IMPORTANCE, Right?

You realize that the Bill of Rights is a part of the Constitution, Right? And they are the first Amendments to that document, which would indicate IMPORTANCE, Right?

Look, you made a mistake. The Constitution itself establishes a system of government and the Bill of Rights restricts what the government can do through the Bill of Rights. You do realize there was a Constitution before the Bill of Rights was included, right?

Look, you made a mistake. The Constitution itself establishes a system of government and the Bill of Rights restricts what the government can do through the Bill of Rights. You do realize there was a Constitution before the Bill of Rights was included, right?

Then why did you post an argument when you agree anyway. The Constitution states quite clearly that there are rights that the people have that the congress cannot take. And this all started with the Soldier taking an OATH to THE CONSTITUTION, not the GOVERNMENT.

Then why did you post an argument when you agree anyway. The Constitution states quite clearly that there are rights that the people have that the congress cannot take. And this all started with the Soldier taking an OATH to THE CONSTITUTION, not the GOVERNMENT.

Your statement was false. I corrected it. Have a nice day!

Heads UP Florida residents ......

You have a Jerry Brown equivalent pushing hard to become the next governor.
Phillip Levine GUN GRABBER
His campaign is massively financed and backed by DEEP anti-gun pockets.
If he wins, just like in California....

THEY WILL COME AFTER YOUR GUNS

You have obviously never actually read the document and only listen to right wing blogs.

The bulk of the Constitution establishes the three branches of government and their responsibilities

It is not till you get to the “Amendments” to the Constitution that you get to the rights of citizens

That was the Bill of RIghts added a few years later...the actual Constitution....Articles I - VII set up the form of federal government.

You realize the Bill of Rights, while part of the Constitution, they were added a few years later and that does NOT change the FACT that Articles I - VII set up the form of federal government and how it is run.

You realize the Bill of Rights, while part of the Constitution, they were added a few years later and that does NOT change the FACT that Articles I - VII set up the form of federal government and how it is run.

And as part of the Constitution............

They are amendments after all, and soldiers are under oath to defend it, not the Government.

Is there a point?

You have obviously never actually read the document and only listen to right wing blogs.

The bulk of the Constitution establishes the three branches of government and their responsibilities

It is not till you get to the “Amendments” to the Constitution that you get to the rights of citizens

And those "rights" are to limit the Governments powers

The Left thinks the Constitution sets out to BUILD their authoritarian oppressive government.

They seem to have NO CLUE that the MAJOR POINT of the Constitution is to set out Limits to Federal Government power.

The 3 branches for example are SPECIFICALLY for THAT PURPOSE.

So while it sets out a framework, it is predicated on the means of LIMITING it's power as a guiding principle.

So back to the topic, what happened in California is called INFRINGEMENT on the 2nd amendment and therefore was and is an ILLEGAL act by California. The sad thing is that the Left has been allowed to incrementally creep their gun free society fantasies to the point that people pulling this crap aren't hung for treason immediately.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED ACCORDING TO THE US CONSTITUTION
Demands that citizens may possess and own firearms for the creation of a citizen militia capable in strength and technology of deterring modern government forces. The US Constitution does not specifically limit the scope of arms that citizens may own.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED to the Left means......
Some citizens, under certain permitted conditions, after meeting the proper criteria and proving a dire need to possess a firearm may enter into an application process whereby the Bureau of Firearm Confiscations can, over an indefinite period of time, decide if said applicant has met the required conditions so that they can then possess a ONE round, 22 caliber or less hand gun, which must be locked securely in Fort Knox at all times except after proper application for USE.

While Supreme Courts and Congress's have come and go that have illegally created laws that Infringe, those edicts are nonetheless illegal except by illegal government over reach.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back