Guy registers guns online, gets raided by cops and charged with felony in California

"Illegally modified gun"

Registered or not that will get you arrested.
He registered them in good faith. Did not hide the "fact." He may have been unaware of the legality because of the ever changing gun laws as it is pointed out by an ex police chief.
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. A responsible gun owner should be familiar with the laws pertaining to his firearms.

Would you expect leniency if you didn't see the speed limit sign?

Funny how that didn't apply to the shrilary. Hypocrite much?
Not a Clinton fan. When did she register illegally modified firearms?

He registered them in good faith. Did not hide the "fact." He may have been unaware of the legality because of the ever changing gun laws as it is pointed out by an ex police chief.
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. A responsible gun owner should be familiar with the laws pertaining to his firearms.

Lol
Progressives like yourself don’t know shit about firearms... So shut the fuck up
Kid I made a living carrying them for over a decade. Don't make assumptions, they almost always but you in the ass.

I don't see any difference in this than a guy who robs a bank, and then reports that on his income tax return in "good faith", and then gets arrested. Frankly, I think that this guy is practicing for his part in proving the Darwin principle, someday.

Lol
Progressives like yourself don’t know shit about firearms... So shut the fuck up
Kid I made a living carrying them for over a decade. Don't make assumptions, they almost always but you in the ass.
Lol
From what you post you don’t know jack shit about firearms… So shut the fuck up
I got nuthin' to prove to you kid. Wipe your chin and get to bed.

"Illegally modified gun"

If he honestly thought a machine gun was legal to register online, he should be arrested for being stupid.

"Illegally modified gun"

If he honestly thought a machine gun was legal to register online, he should be arrested for being stupid.
An AR-15 isn't a machine gun, you dumbass.
About to be illegal everywhere. Hurry up, gun-fuckers! get yours, now!

An illegally modified one is.
Depends on the modification.
Usually liberals think a more scary looking gun is more deadly.
its-because-im-black-isnt-it-endo-gun-blog-black-3088197.png
I'm pretty sure a gun's color isn't an illegal modification.

"Illegally modified gun"

I think we are all aware of that "dumbass".

"Illegally modified gun"

So, we do not know what the modification was. If it was a fully automatic conversion without select fire option, it couldn't be determined from a picture of the gun in general since the fire control group is inside the firearm. Could have been a bayonet lug what doesn't have any effect on the firing rate of the firearm? All is speculation at this time on our part since the article doesn't specify anything.
Pull your panties out of your ass and calm down.
Are you stupid? Did I claim to know what was modified? Did I say it altered the rate of fire? The fact is it was illegally modified even if it was only a tactical rail prohibited by local ordinance. Get over it.

Please, you already displayed you are an idiot concerning firearms. You are jus digging yourself in deeper and deeper, wallowing in the mire of your stupidity.
A fully automatic rifle is not a machine gun.
You are displaying a total lack of fact and complete assholery. You are just digging yourself in deeper and wallowing in the more of your stupidity. None of us know what the modification was, so stop acting all superior and shit. It's pretty obvious to me you are one of those guys who isn't sure which end goes "bang".

Then why did you refer to the AR-15 as a machine gun in this post:

Are you so stupid you think people won't realize you changed that quote? That's a lie bitch. Now apologize.

Please, you already displayed you are an idiot concerning firearms. You are jus digging yourself in deeper and deeper, wallowing in the mire of your stupidity.
You are displaying a total lack of fact and complete assholery. You are just digging yourself in deeper and wallowing in the more of your stupidity. None of us know what the modification was, so stop acting all superior and shit. It's pretty obvious to me you are one of those guys who isn't sure which end goes "bang".
Did I hurt your feelings to point out what an idiot you are? I am so not sorry. Go hug a queer for comfort.
You've don't nothing but prove yourself to be a moron. You should shut up before you make it worse liar.

Jesus you're dumb.
Guns are usually dark....sometimes with a wooden stock.
This one has a BLACK collapsible stock.
SCARY!!!

If colors scare you, I hope you are able to get past it.

"Illegally modified gun"

Why don't you put that in your sig line?
"BUT HILLARY!!!!"

"Illegally modified gun"

So, we do not know what the modification was. If it was a fully automatic conversion without select fire option, it couldn't be determined from a picture of the gun in general since the fire control group is inside the firearm. Could have been a bayonet lug what doesn't have any effect on the firing rate of the firearm? All is speculation at this time on our part since the article doesn't specify anything.
Are you stupid? Did I claim to know what was modified? Did I say it altered the rate of fire? The fact is it was illegally modified even if it was only a tactical rail prohibited by local ordinance. Get over it.
Yup.....making a gun look more tactical is a criminal offense.

Are you listening to the voices in your head again?

"Illegally modified gun"

The point of the second amendment was that we should be allowed to protect ourselves from an abusive government.
When the government systematically tries to make that more difficult they're abusing their authority.

I'm sure your rifles will be a great weapon against a Cobra helicopter.

Not one of these troll pos has any idea what they are talking about. Here we have a perfect example of how the America hating regressive scum take ANY opportunity they have to trash this country and it's people.

"Illegally modified gun"

Lol

I don't see any difference in this than a guy who robs a bank, and then reports that on his income tax return in "good faith", and then gets arrested. Frankly, I think that this guy is practicing for his part in proving the Darwin principle, someday.

Lol
Lol
From what you post you don’t know jack shit about firearms… So shut the fuck up
I got nuthin' to prove to you kid. Wipe your chin and get to bed.

"Illegally modified gun"

"Illegally modified gun"

About to be illegal everywhere. Hurry up, gun-fuckers! get yours, now!

"Illegally modified gun"

"Illegally modified gun"

Then why did you refer to the AR-15 as a machine gun in this post:

Are you so stupid you think people won't realize you changed that quote? That's a lie bitch. Now apologize.

Did I hurt your feelings to point out what an idiot you are? I am so not sorry. Go hug a queer for comfort.
You've don't nothing but prove yourself to be a moron. You should shut up before you make it worse liar.

Jesus you're dumb.
Guns are usually dark....sometimes with a wooden stock.
This one has a BLACK collapsible stock.
SCARY!!!

If colors scare you, I hope you are able to get past it.

"Illegally modified gun"

Why don't you put that in your sig line?
"BUT HILLARY!!!!"

"Illegally modified gun"

Are you listening to the voices in your head again?

The point of the second amendment was that we should be allowed to protect ourselves from an abusive government.
When the government systematically tries to make that more difficult they're abusing their authority.

Not one of these troll pos has any idea what they are talking about. Here we have a perfect example of how the America hating regressive scum take ANY opportunity they have to trash this country and it's people.

I'm trashing the country and it's people? You know better than that Mikey. Here's a hint. Just because you make a silly accusation, that doesn't mean it's true.

"Illegally modified gun"

Intent is no excuse...for Republicans.

"Illegally modified gun"

I'm more worried about cops kicking down my door.
They'd have to explain an attack helicopter attacking a home in my neighborhood.

"Illegally modified gun"

Intent is no excuse...for Republicans.
Nope.
That's the Democrat's excuse.
Republicans can't use it.

"Illegally modified gun"

She illegally transmitted classified emails to non secure servers. Ignorance of the law is not a defense. Remember that? That being said, the person involved in this fiasco hopefully has enough money (and it sounds like he does) to take this absurd case all the way to the Supreme Court. He can take the CA laws apart if he so chooses. They are poorly written, and enforced by imbeciles.

By the time it gets there, hopefully Trump will have replaced ginsburg, kennedy and maybe breyer.....those idiots shouldn't be hearing cases anymore...they shouldn't have been on the court to begin with....

The lefties on here keep getting stupider by the day...

How hard is it to understand what the right is saying they fear was done to this guy? Maybe ya'll can grasp the concept if we take the "scary" gun word out? Lets try this:

So in 2016 you decide to increase your homes resale value by putting on a small addition and pay a contractor to do all the work. In 2018 you decide to sell the house as planned, only to find out that the muni changed the regulations on bathrooms and electrical wiring in 2017. The cost of bringing the bathroom into compliance is outside your budget. Your real estate agent suggests that perhaps the muni could give you an exemption or something so you call them up to see. A week later you get a notice from the muni that your house is being condemned because of a non-compliant bathroom.

What do you think of this "hypothetical" situation? (Also, I quote that because this shit actually happens to people selling homes a lot.)

The lefties on here keep getting stupider by the day...

How hard is it to understand what the right is saying they fear was done to this guy? Maybe ya'll can grasp the concept if we take the "scary" gun word out? Lets try this:

So in 2016 you decide to increase your homes resale value by putting on a small addition and pay a contractor to do all the work. In 2018 you decide to sell the house as planned, only to find out that the muni changed the regulations on bathrooms and electrical wiring in 2017. The cost of bringing the bathroom into compliance is outside your budget. Your real estate agent suggests that perhaps the muni could give you an exemption or something so you call them up to see. A week later you get a notice from the muni that your house is being condemned because of a non-compliant bathroom.

What do you think of this "hypothetical" situation? (Also, I quote that because this shit actually happens to people selling homes a lot.)
Happens every day in CA.

"Illegally modified gun"

Funny how Hillary Clinton can get charges dismissed because she didn’t know the law, after servers were wiped and attempting to destroy the evidence. Yet a citizen being proactive in trying to comply gets the book thrown at him.

elite liberals are not subject to the same laws and rules as the common class

"Illegally modified gun"

Hmmmm... .

How do you know that private contractors won't have their own Cobra's? Do you really think you can account for their politics?

You know the CEO founder of Acedemi is Betsy Devos Brother in law, right? Can you imagine where he would stand should someone like Hillary or Obama get elected?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi

Founder;
Meet Erik Prince, former Navy SEAL and founder of the most notorious security contractor who Steve Bannon wants to run for Senate
Current CEO;
Brigadier General (Retired) Craig Nixon - Thayer Development Group

Interested in buying Cobra's

"Who knows, a handful of the aircraft could even find their way into mercenary hands, at least that was the founder of Blackwater International's plan when he pitched taking over the air war in Afghanistan from the DoD."
Pentagon To Sell-Off Its AH-1W Super Cobra Attack Helicopter Fleet

There are lot's of private contractor's in the U.S.

She illegally transmitted classified emails to non secure servers. Ignorance of the law is not a defense. Remember that? That being said, the person involved in this fiasco hopefully has enough money (and it sounds like he does) to take this absurd case all the way to the Supreme Court. He can take the CA laws apart if he so chooses. They are poorly written, and enforced by imbeciles.
And dOnald tRump is a walking talking violation of the emolluments clause.

What's your point?

You Democrats have no f-ng clue what an emolument is much less how Trump broke the rules. You are definitely the biggest collection of idiots since the 911 Truthers
Nice job, insulted me without single ounce of substance or proof. You know what we call that? A deflection.

You lose.

"Illegally modified gun"

Did you read the article? There are hundreds of laws, and they have been changed numerous times.

This event is exactly why I'm against gun laws to begin with.

You didn't stop a single criminal with an illegally modified gun. Not even one.
You stopped and made a criminal out of a legal law abiding citizen who was trying to follow the law.

And think of what this shows to the rest of us. You think I'm going to register my guns now? Not a chance. Is that against the law? Maybe, but better to not say anything. If this guy had simply ignored your dumb law, he wouldn't be in a criminal trial.
Whose responsibility is it to know the laws?

"Illegally modified gun"

Funny how Hillary Clinton can get charges dismissed because she didn’t know the law, after servers were wiped and attempting to destroy the evidence. Yet a citizen being proactive in trying to comply gets the book thrown at him.
Charges dismissed? When was she charged?

And dOnald tRump is a walking talking violation of the emolluments clause.

What's your point?
What a childish use of lower case letters. So, expert, what mods were made? You see them yourself, or do you, as always, swallow the media story hook line and sinker?
Go back to humping your .22 Mike. Or at least read my posts before you comment.

"Illegally modified gun"

Read what I said, not what you wish I had said.

Here is this guy from a prominent farming family who wanted to comply with California's new gun law requiring gun registration. He is a good law abiding citizen and goes online to register his guns. Next thing you know, he gets raided and charged with multiple felony possession. Hahaha... that's what you get when listening to gun grabbers. "We don't want to confiscate your guns, just register them to prevent shootings." GTFO

"According to court documents, the California Department of Justice raided Jeffrey Scott Kirschenmann's home last month, after he tried to register an illegally modified gun online through the state's website. [...]
According to court documents, the DOJ began investigating Kirschenmann when he electronically submitted photos of an illegally modified AR-15-style firearm. [...]
Retired KCSO Commander Joe Pilkington is a court recognized firearms expert. He could not speak directly to Kirschenmann's case but says the laws are changing so frequently, it's often hard to keep up with the latest regulations.
"Just in the last few years, there have been lots of changes in gun laws," he said. "Making an effort, a good faith effort to comply with these really complicated laws, should count for something." [...]
"There is this self-registration application on the Department of Justice website, but it may be better to talk to an FFL. Someone who has a license, to talk through whatever these complications are.""

Member of prominent farming family faces felony weapons charges
"Illegally modified"......did you miss that part?d

"Illegally modified gun"

Lol. News flash! We don't have an abusive government.

Forum List

Back