Guy registers guns online, gets raided by cops and charged with felony in California

"Illegally modified gun"

Registered or not that will get you arrested.
He registered them in good faith. Did not hide the "fact." He may have been unaware of the legality because of the ever changing gun laws as it is pointed out by an ex police chief.

If he honestly thought a machine gun was legal to register online, he should be arrested for being stupid.
An AR-15 isn't a machine gun, you dumbass.
I think we are all aware of that "dumbass".

Then why did you refer to the AR-15 as a machine gun in this post:

If he honestly thought a machine gun was legal to register online, he should be arrested for being stupid.

"Illegally modified gun"

So, we do not know what the modification was. If it was a fully automatic conversion without select fire option, it couldn't be determined from a picture of the gun in general since the fire control group is inside the firearm. Could have been a bayonet lug what doesn't have any effect on the firing rate of the firearm? All is speculation at this time on our part since the article doesn't specify anything.
Pull your panties out of your ass and calm down.
Are you stupid? Did I claim to know what was modified? Did I say it altered the rate of fire? The fact is it was illegally modified even if it was only a tactical rail prohibited by local ordinance. Get over it.

"Illegally modified gun"

He registered them in good faith. Did not hide the "fact." He may have been unaware of the legality because of the ever changing gun laws as it is pointed out by an ex police chief.

An illegally modified one is.
Please, you already displayed you are an idiot concerning firearms. You are jus digging yourself in deeper and deeper, wallowing in the mire of your stupidity.
A fully automatic rifle is not a machine gun.
You are displaying a total lack of fact and complete assholery. You are just digging yourself in deeper and wallowing in the more of your stupidity. None of us know what the modification was, so stop acting all superior and shit. It's pretty obvious to me you are one of those guys who isn't sure which end goes "bang".

Please, you already displayed you are an idiot concerning firearms. You are jus digging yourself in deeper and deeper, wallowing in the mire of your stupidity.
You are displaying a total lack of fact and complete assholery. You are just digging yourself in deeper and wallowing in the more of your stupidity. None of us know what the modification was, so stop acting all superior and shit. It's pretty obvious to me you are one of those guys who isn't sure which end goes "bang".
Did I hurt your feelings to point out what an idiot you are? I am so not sorry. Go hug a queer for comfort.

"Illegally modified gun"

I think we are all aware of that "dumbass".

Then why did you refer to the AR-15 as a machine gun in this post:

Are you so stupid you think people won't realize you changed that quote? That's a lie bitch. Now apologize.

Did I hurt your feelings to point out what an idiot you are? I am so not sorry. Go hug a queer for comfort.
You've don't nothing but prove yourself to be a moron. You should shut up before you make it worse liar.

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. A responsible gun owner should be familiar with the laws pertaining to his firearms.

Would you expect leniency if you didn't see the speed limit sign?

Funny how that didn't apply to the shrilary. Hypocrite much?
Not a Clinton fan. When did she register illegally modified firearms?

She illegally transmitted classified emails to non secure servers. Ignorance of the law is not a defense. Remember that? That being said, the person involved in this fiasco hopefully has enough money (and it sounds like he does) to take this absurd case all the way to the Supreme Court. He can take the CA laws apart if he so chooses. They are poorly written, and enforced by imbeciles.
And dOnald tRump is a walking talking violation of the emolluments clause.

What's your point?

You Democrats have no f-ng clue what an emolument is much less how Trump broke the rules. You are definitely the biggest collection of idiots since the 911 Truthers

Depends on the modification.
Usually liberals think a more scary looking gun is more deadly.
its-because-im-black-isnt-it-endo-gun-blog-black-3088197.png
I'm pretty sure a gun's color isn't an illegal modification.
Jesus you're dumb.
Guns are usually dark....sometimes with a wooden stock.
This one has a BLACK collapsible stock.
SCARY!!!

If colors scare you, I hope you are able to get past it.

"Illegally modified gun"

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. A responsible gun owner should be familiar with the laws pertaining to his firearms.

Did you read the article? There are hundreds of laws, and they have been changed numerous times.

This event is exactly why I'm against gun laws to begin with.

You didn't stop a single criminal with an illegally modified gun. Not even one.
You stopped and made a criminal out of a legal law abiding citizen who was trying to follow the law.

And think of what this shows to the rest of us. You think I'm going to register my guns now? Not a chance. Is that against the law? Maybe, but better to not say anything. If this guy had simply ignored your dumb law, he wouldn't be in a criminal trial.

"Illegally modified gun"

Funny how Hillary Clinton can get charges dismissed because she didn’t know the law, after servers were wiped and attempting to destroy the evidence. Yet a citizen being proactive in trying to comply gets the book thrown at him.

Not a Clinton fan. When did she register illegally modified firearms?

She illegally transmitted classified emails to non secure servers. Ignorance of the law is not a defense. Remember that? That being said, the person involved in this fiasco hopefully has enough money (and it sounds like he does) to take this absurd case all the way to the Supreme Court. He can take the CA laws apart if he so chooses. They are poorly written, and enforced by imbeciles.
And dOnald tRump is a walking talking violation of the emolluments clause.

What's your point?
What a childish use of lower case letters. So, expert, what mods were made? You see them yourself, or do you, as always, swallow the media story hook line and sinker?

"Illegally modified gun"

Why don't you put that in your sig line?
"BUT HILLARY!!!!"

"Illegally modified gun"

So, we do not know what the modification was. If it was a fully automatic conversion without select fire option, it couldn't be determined from a picture of the gun in general since the fire control group is inside the firearm. Could have been a bayonet lug what doesn't have any effect on the firing rate of the firearm? All is speculation at this time on our part since the article doesn't specify anything.
Are you stupid? Did I claim to know what was modified? Did I say it altered the rate of fire? The fact is it was illegally modified even if it was only a tactical rail prohibited by local ordinance. Get over it.
Yup.....making a gun look more tactical is a criminal offense.

"Illegally modified gun"

Are you listening to the voices in your head again?

"Illegally modified gun"

The point of the second amendment was that we should be allowed to protect ourselves from an abusive government.
When the government systematically tries to make that more difficult they're abusing their authority.

"Illegally modified gun"

Are you listening to the voices in your head again?
No.....I'm making fun of Democrats.

"Illegally modified gun"

It is the fascsit buttstains.

"Illegally modified gun"

The point of the second amendment was that we should be allowed to protect ourselves from an abusive government.
When the government systematically tries to make that more difficult they're abusing their authority.

I'm sure your rifles will be a great weapon against a Cobra helicopter.

"Illegally modified gun"

It is the fascsit buttstains.

If anyone would be an expert on buttstains, I'm sure it would be you. After all, you're up close and personal with them so often.

Forum List

Back