🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gun murder number down for 2017 after 2 year obama spike, and as 17.25 million carry guns...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I realized I could put this in the obama thread, so I moved it...to spare the mods any inconvenience......please look at the obama murder rate decrease in 2017 thread...

Last edited:
Of course! Obama went out of his way to encourage black criminal violence by constantly preaching his racial paranoia to the black-crybaby community (paranoia I've read in his own writings). He and his salt-vampire-buffalo-hybrid wife-like thing spent 8 goddamn years constantly lying to black audiences what permanent victims they are and how whites are always out to "get" them at all times. So given that race's low average I.Q., of course that provoked a zeitgeist of violence against whites. Just as the Obamaggots wanted. There has never been an American president who went out of his way to venerate career criminal black thugs who got themselves deservedly killed in self-defense.

Read Whorebama's books; he was constantly writing about how he somehow "knew" that no matter how friendly and smiling his white friends were, they were "secretly hiding" something from him and plotting something against him, even though he couldn't give a single example of it. Racial paranoia, thy name is Obama. What more can I say about that purple-lipped, Chia-pet-headed, dead-eyed, inverted-crucifix-nosed, cliche-piety-mouthing, ingrate spoiled punk? A whiny ghetto rat in a suit?

I realized I could put this in the obama thread, so I moved it...to spare the mods any inconvenience......please look at the obama murder rate decrease in 2017 thread...

And yet gun sales are down.

Forum List

Back