Gun range employee critically injured in accidental shooting

Brain357

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2013
SAN ANTONIO — Police say a gun range employee was shot while discussing tactics with another worker at a gun range on Tuesday afternoon.

According to information released by the San Antonio Police Department, the two employees were standing behind a counter at Mission Ridge Gun Range and Academy when one employee pulled a loaded gun out of a holster and shot the other employee in the upper body.

We want these people running around in public with loaded guns?

I know a case of where a Master Mechanic had worked a 12 hour shift, was driving home and fell a sleep striking a family of 4 killing 3...

Do we want people who work driving?

I know a case of where a Master Mechanic had worked a 12 hour shift, was driving home and fell a sleep striking a family of 4 killing 3...

Way to go off topic. So you want as much accidental death as possible?

SAN ANTONIO — Police say a gun range employee was shot while discussing tactics with another worker at a gun range on Tuesday afternoon.

According to information released by the San Antonio Police Department, the two employees were standing behind a counter at Mission Ridge Gun Range and Academy when one employee pulled a loaded gun out of a holster and shot the other employee in the upper body.

:CryingCow:

cars are so much safer than guns you cannot even calculate it
cars are used day and night-24/7 365 by MILLIONS--starting at 16 years old
you can't even calculate how many hours cars are used per guns because it is so high
necessary for cars:
written exam
driving exam
license plates and driver's license
safety inspection
insurance
personal property tax
eye exam
seat belt use
cars continuously redesigned for survival - guns to kill
there is NO comparison

Lol
Shit happens, No amount of frivolous gun control laws will change that you stupid ass motherfucker

necessary for cars:
written exam
driving exam
safety inspection
insurance
personal property tax
eye exam
seat belt use
there is NO comparison
Lol
Firearms are an right
Cars are not, you silly little fucker...

Lol
Shit happens, No amount of frivolous gun control laws will change that you stupid ass motherfucker
Funny, the UK doesn't have regular accidental shootings. Seems gun control laws do work.

Lol
you won't stop everything, but you will significantly cut it down
the countries most comparable to the US, that ban guns, have homicide rates many times lower
England
Germany
France
etc

necessary for cars:
written exam
driving exam
safety inspection
insurance
personal property tax
eye exam
seat belt use
there is NO comparison
Lol
Firearms are an right
And even scalia said it is limited...

Lol
Funny, the UK doesn't have regular accidental shootings. Seems gun control laws do work.
Lol
The UK does not have the right to own firearms nor the right of freedom of speech we have those rights here… So what you speak of is irrelevant here. shit for brains

Lol
the countries most comparable to the US, that ban guns, have homicide rates many times lower
England
Germany
France
etc
Lol
There again They do not have the right to a firearm ownership nor the right to freedom of speech.
So your point is irrelevant

necessary for cars:
written exam
driving exam
safety inspection
insurance
personal property tax
eye exam
seat belt use
there is NO comparison
Lol
Firearms are an right
And even scalia said it is limited...
No amount of frivolous gun control laws will save a single soul....

Lol
England
Germany
France
etc
Lol
There again They do not have the right to a firearm ownership nor the right to freedom of speech.
rights are limited
free speech is definitely limited
many people lose their jobs for ''free''' speech

It's their unalienable right.

Lol
England
Germany
France
etc
Lol
rights are limited
free speech is definitely limited
many people lose their jobs for ''free''' speech
There is a reason why your ancestors left the shit hole that is Europe...
We don’t want what they have over there

you can't even calculate how many hours cars are used per guns because it is so high
necessary for cars:
written exam
driving exam
safety inspection
insurance
personal property tax
eye exam
seat belt use
there is NO comparison

There are an estimated 600M guns in American households. Millions don't kill anyone every single day.

Cars average 30 deaths a day.

How is that an accidental shooting?

And you want only cops to have guns. Guess what, no one is perfect.

Forum List

Back