Gun Rights Advocate Guns Down Her Children

Isn't there a story about a toddler shooting someone you guys could post for a while.......this one has already been used up......

Good god not this again, by the time the mods get finished merging all of these threads it's going to look like a train.

Isn't there a story about a toddler shooting someone you guys could post for a while.......this one has already been used up......

Hey, you sound like a real brainiac. I bet you really, really like guns!

It's love, we have full blown love affairs with guns. I take mine to bed.

I can see you stroking it as we speak....all cuddled up under your comfy security blankie, slowly caressing your gun...up and down....making you feel safe, secure and protected.

I can see you stroking it as we speak....all cuddled up under your comfy security blankie, slowly caressing your gun...up and down....making you feel safe, secure and protected.
And I can see you're nothing but a foaming hate filled retard.

Hey....we have a new one....another anti gun loon who has a sexual fixation of guns...

What the fuck is it with you anti gunners......you hate guns...but constantly come onto this website and make references to using guns for sex.....notice you are the only ones doing that....any mention of a gun and it is all sex and guns and male reproductive organs....

Guy/gal......get help...it is not natural to want to masturbate with a gun.......

Hey....we have a new one....another anti gun loon who has a sexual fixation of guns...

What the fuck is it with you anti gunners......you hate guns...but constantly come onto this website and make references to using guns for sex.....notice you are the only ones doing that....any mention of a gun and it is all sex and guns and male reproductive organs....

Guy/gal......get help...it is not natural to want to masturbate with a gun.......

Hey man, calm down. Maybe caress your gun a little bit to help you slow your breathing down or something. I was only addressing the conservative pussy who said he likes to "take his gun to bed with him" because he has a "love affair" with his precious weapon.

Last edited:

You sound like another hysterical Gun Grabbing Nazi. .

The woman had a history of mental illness, and I think that denying guns to mentaloids is already law.

So what do you propose? Confiscation? Yeah, I thought so.

New Details About Texas Mom Who Killed Her Daughters

Forum List

Back