Gun sales/applications BOOMING!!!

There is nothing like the smell of paranoia in the morning...!
There's no question that The Obama, in specific, and liberals, in general wish to further restrict the rights of the law abiding with respect to firearms -- indeed, every time a shooting makes national news, that's the first thing they go to.

Paranoia denotes irrational fear; given the above, there's nothing irrational about acting out of concern for the right to arms.

So, I thank you for helping to prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

If he's the only guy with a gun, he can kill them all w/ a break-open single-shot .410 w/ #8 birdshot.
You are thusly left without a point.

Your knowledge is scarey. If you're not on some watch list, you should be.
Thank you for helping to prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty

Says he who only serves to help prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

So small dick, or pickup?
Thank you for helping to prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

So which is it, small dick or pickup?

Your knowledge is scarey. If you're not on some watch list, you should be.
Thank you for helping to prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty

So small dick, or pickup?
Thank you for helping to prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

So which is it, small dick or pickup?

Knowgood had 100 rounds of 9mm, if his semi automatic has a 32 round magazine before needing to reload, how many of the 36 second graders in Miss Smith class can he kill in 30 seconds?
a. Less than 30
b. Less than 25
c. Less than 20
d. All, including Miss Smith (with one reload)
If he's the only guy with a gun, he can kill them all w/ a break-open single-shot .410 w/ #8 birdshot.
You are thusly left without a point.

You wish, you doubled down on my point.

No, no he didn't. He destroyed your point.

:lol: Yea paranoid geezers from the white christian party have been watching red dawn one one to many times, running out to buy more pop guns to get ready to fight off the government and those pesky minorities!

Hint goobers the government can squash you like bugs with their weapons if they wanted to, and hopefully that never happens

Now allow me to laugh at your paranoia : :laugh2:

Go ahead. Laugh all you want. Feel free to call me paranoid. I'm not. I'm ready.
I'm ready to protect my family, my home, my property and my way of life

How funny is this?

In the wake of the Constitution stomping by this administration and the recent crap with them letting convicted criminals go.......and then the Bundy BS, firearms sales and applications are up.......ready for this........380% over the past 3-4 years!!:D:D:D

Yep ahhhhhhhhhhh ( takes long toke on ciggy in classic Denis Leary style :D))

Firearms applications surge, swamp registration system

And Im laughing thinking about how this knucklehead president of ours was going to fundementally change America.

He sure did!!!!:blowup::rock::rock::rock::2up:

This takes first prize for the DUH Thread of the week.

WHAT do you fools think is the whole point of the right wanting to arm every criminal, illegal, terrorist and mental case in the country?

Money.

You, my friend just made it a DUH thread.
You know damned well the right wants to lock up criminals, kill terrorists and treat and or segregate mental cases.
It's the left that celebrates cop killers, wants to negotiate with terrorists and free mentally deranged criminals because they are not responsible for their actions.

What the left wants is unarmed subjects, but if an officer sees Keshawn walking down the street with a 1911 shaped bulge showing, stopping him to pat him down for an illegal weapon is "profiling".

You, sir are a gift that keeps on giving. Don't ever change.

Speaking of .410 I am considering getting the Taurus Raging Judge as a backup home protection, alternating .410 and 45 rounds... Or just going 410

Speaking of .410 I am considering getting the Taurus Raging Judge as a backup home protection, alternating .410 and 45 rounds... Or just going 410

Hmmm......I cant hit ANYTHING at 50 yards using .45LC at the range. The .410 with PDX-1 Winchester rounds is deadly for any home defense situation.

One of the reasons Ive decided after long deliberation, on the .410, is that 12G 00 buck discharging in the house is going to blow your eardrums to hell.....so the bad guy losing his head and I lose my hearing = not an acceptable tradeoff. Plus, Circuit Judge is easy to operate in high stress situation AND double action option.

Forum List

Back