Gun Sales Increase Among Gays, Lesbians

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
This isn't surprising. People have an innate desire to survive. We have a right to defend ourselves. The left would rather see people die than to shoot a home invader or radical who wants to kill people.

We all know that police weren't able to arrive in time to stop any of the recent shootings. Since many places are gun-free zones, they might lose some business for a while since no one knows where the next attack will be. We can predict that it will be in a gun-free zone, as usual.

Liberals think they can stop this by making new laws or banning guns. Only thing worse than gun-free zones would be a total gun ban. That way the criminals would rule since they would fear no one. As it is, they tend to stick to the places where they know they won't be challenged. If liberals get their way, that means the target areas for these whackos would be anywhere, USA. It would take decades to get the guns from criminals, if ever. They can probably get them from Mexico and many other countries, the same way they get illegal drugs.

Liberals wanted to legalize drugs, claiming that it would stop criminals from being able to sell them. They want to ban guns, which would go the same way as banning drugs or alcohol. Doesn't work because those who don't care about laws will always find a way. If they want killers off the street, go after the criminals and terrorists. Leave the rest of us alone.

History tells us why tyrants want a disarmed public. Never had anything to do with safety, in fact we'd all be worse off. Tyrants know the majority of people would follow the law and it would be just enough so that the people would no longer pose a threat to any government that wanted control them. Gun control has never been about anything else and never will be.

"Fox 31 Denver reports that gun sales to gays and lesbians are now through the roof. George Horne owns Denver’s The Gun Room and he says business "for this time of year…[is] three to four times what [they] normally have." He and other gun store owners and instructors say the surge isn’t unprecedented–there is usually one after a high-profile attack–but what is unprecedented are the numbers of gay and lesbian customers.

Mike Smith is a Colorado Springs firearms instructor and he suggests the surge in gay and lesbian customers reminds us that gun owners are no longer the stereotypical group of old white men. He said, "I think right now because of what happened, people are looking for answers. You walk into a gun shop and you expect to see people, frankly, who look like me. I think we forget we’re a country of all people, not just people who fit that predetermined mold."

The Pink Pistols–a gay gun rights group–saw their membership grow over 100 percent on June 13 alone."

"DENVER -- Gun sales are surging in the wake of Sunday’s deadly mass shooting in Orlando, Fla. The tragedy is generating new debate over gun control reform and the right to bear arms.

Gun shops typically see a spike in customers after mass shootings. But this time, many are seeing shoppers they’ve never really seen before: More gays and lesbians.

George Horne, the owner of The Gun Room, Denver’s oldest firearms dealer, said Tuesday business is booming at his store.

"For this time of year I’d say its three to four times what we normally have," he said"

http://kdvr.com/2016/06/14/gun-sales-surge-after-orlando-shooting/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/16/gun-sales-gays-lesbians-skyrocket-follow-orlando-terror-attack/

This isn't surprising. People have an innate desire to survive. We have a right to defend ourselves. The left would rather see people die than to shoot a home invader or radical who wants to kill people.

We all know that police weren't able to arrive in time to stop any of the recent shootings. Since many places are gun-free zones, they might lose some business for a while since no one knows where the next attack will be. We can predict that it will be in a gun-free zone, as usual.

Liberals think they can stop this by making new laws or banning guns. Only thing worse than gun-free zones would be a total gun ban. That way the criminals would rule since they would fear no one. As it is, they tend to stick to the places where they know they won't be challenged. If liberals get their way, that means the target areas for these whackos would be anywhere, USA. It would take decades to get the guns from criminals, if ever. They can probably get them from Mexico and many other countries, the same way they get illegal drugs.

Liberals wanted to legalize drugs, claiming that it would stop criminals from being able to sell them. They want to ban guns, which would go the same way as banning drugs or alcohol. Doesn't work because those who don't care about laws will always find a way. If they want killers off the street, go after the criminals and terrorists. Leave the rest of us alone.

History tells us why tyrants want a disarmed public. Never had anything to do with safety, in fact we'd all be worse off. Tyrants know the majority of people would follow the law and it would be just enough so that the people would no longer pose a threat to any government that wanted control them. Gun control has never been about anything else and never will be.

"Fox 31 Denver reports that gun sales to gays and lesbians are now through the roof. George Horne owns Denver’s The Gun Room and he says business "for this time of year…[is] three to four times what [they] normally have." He and other gun store owners and instructors say the surge isn’t unprecedented–there is usually one after a high-profile attack–but what is unprecedented are the numbers of gay and lesbian customers.

Mike Smith is a Colorado Springs firearms instructor and he suggests the surge in gay and lesbian customers reminds us that gun owners are no longer the stereotypical group of old white men. He said, "I think right now because of what happened, people are looking for answers. You walk into a gun shop and you expect to see people, frankly, who look like me. I think we forget we’re a country of all people, not just people who fit that predetermined mold."

The Pink Pistols–a gay gun rights group–saw their membership grow over 100 percent on June 13 alone."

"DENVER -- Gun sales are surging in the wake of Sunday’s deadly mass shooting in Orlando, Fla. The tragedy is generating new debate over gun control reform and the right to bear arms.

Gun shops typically see a spike in customers after mass shootings. But this time, many are seeing shoppers they’ve never really seen before: More gays and lesbians.

George Horne, the owner of The Gun Room, Denver’s oldest firearms dealer, said Tuesday business is booming at his store.

"For this time of year I’d say its three to four times what we normally have," he said"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/16/gun-sales-gays-lesbians-skyrocket-follow-orlando-terror-attack/
I'm so sick of hearing people like you completely distort what you think liberals think and say. You really think liberals want to see people die rather than shoot a home invader? Are you high? Nobody has proposed anything to take guns away from citizens. No guns have been taken away. Gun sales are at an all time high. You are being played by fear mongering talking points and making yourself sound like a paranoid idiot.

Special PINK PISTOLS GLOCK EDITION...FOR THE LGTB that REALLY wants to stand out in the crowd!

552073-474970992537665-173138019-n-34.jpg

All the gun fear mongering almost makes me think we should implement compulsory military service. I support people's right to bear arms, but I also worry about reactionary gun purchases by people who think a gun is a magic power pill. I think that if people had the training to understand these machines from a military perspective, they could then translate that into a more healthy and realistic understanding of their value in a civilian capacity.

Now even leftist are purchasing firearms. Good.
If you know how many guns you have, you probably don't have enough.
Obama's gun grab needs to bite him in the ###

I'm so sick of hearing people like you completely distort what you think liberals think and say. You really think liberals want to see people die rather than shoot a home invader? Are you high? Nobody has proposed anything to take guns away from citizens. No guns have been taken away. Gun sales are at an all time high. You are being played by fear mongering talking points and making yourself sound like a paranoid idiot.

I'm beginning to wonder if 'liberals' really care about other people as much as they say they do. Allow someone to defend themselves and they say no.

I'm beginning to wonder if 'liberals' really care about other people as much as they say they do. Allow someone to defend themselves and they say no.
Who says no? Show me a quote

Forum List

Back