Gun sales skyrocketing following Orlando Shooting

I have a BIG offer for my AR-10 and the 2500 rounds of ammo that I am thinking about accepting. It is 2.5 times what I paid for it.

I have a BIG offer for my AR-10 and the 2500 rounds of ammo that I am thinking about accepting. It is 2.5 times what I paid for it.
And the NSA now has you on their list..................

Think

And the NSA now has you on their list..................

Think

so what, it is not against the law to make a profit here regardless of what the democrats tell you
Also not against the law for the NSA or FBI to list you.......................

We are all already listed, come out from your rock...LOL

I imagine in not too distant future people will be making their own using 3D printers.

I imagine in not too distant future people will be making their own using 3D printers.
The tech is coming where the government and the gun grabbing Nazis will not be able to stop us, not one little bit.

StopArsonBanLighters_zps1vshodt7.jpg

"Gun sales skyrocketing following Orlando Shooting"

Actually it’s stupidity that is ‘skyrocketing.’

There will be on ‘new’ AWB.

There will be no ‘gun bans.’

There will be no ‘gun confiscation.’

Any idiot who buys a gun because he thinks any of the above will happen is in fact an idiot.

The only result of this stupidity will be unwarranted shortages and higher prices for the rest of us.

Any idiot who buys a gun because he thinks any of the above will happen is in fact an idiot.

The only result of this stupidity will be unwarranted shortages and higher prices for the rest of us.
The fact is that more people are buying guns, because they understand the reason for the second amendment, which is that no matter how well meaning, the police are 99.999 percent likely not to be there in the exact moment that they are needed.

Maybe they are buying guns because they merely want to be able to defend thenselves

The fact is that more people are buying guns, because they understand the reason for the second amendment, which is that no matter how well meaning, the police are 99.999 percent likely not to be there in the exact moment that they are needed.
Is that really your interpretation of the intent of the 2nd amendment?

And more guns will continue to not stop mass shootings.

Forum List

Back