🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gun Stores See Sales Spike in Wake of Furguson Riots

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Every time some loons shoots up a school, or the dark side of our society riots, its a good day for American gun owners and stock holders

-Geaux

GUN STORES SEE SALES SPIKE IN WAKE OF FERGUSON RIOTS

For the past two days, Steve King has been “unbelievably busy” at his gun store, Metro Shooting at 11434 St. Charles Rock Road. King said business spiked 50 percent as local residents respond to the violent events taking place in Ferguson.

“We’ve sold a variety of handguns, shotguns and AR-15s (a semi-automatic rifle),” King said. “All of the sales are having to do with home defense.”

King, who owns the store that has 17 employees and 2013 revenue of about $2 million, added that customers have ranged from new firearm buyers to those upgrading their current arsenal. He said both black and white individuals have purchased firearms at his store over the past few days.

“Usually it’s pretty slow through the summer, but this has been a huge spike for business,” King said. “People are hunkering down because those events are taking place too close to their own home … in some cases, a half a mile away. Lots of people are afraid.”

» Gun stores see sales spike in wake of Ferguson riots Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Every time some loons shoots up a school, or the dark side of our society riots, its a good day for American gun owners and stock holders

-Geaux

For the past two days, Steve King has been “unbelievably busy” at his gun store, Metro Shooting at 11434 St. Charles Rock Road. King said business spiked 50 percent as local residents respond to the violent events taking place in Ferguson.

“We’ve sold a variety of handguns, shotguns and AR-15s (a semi-automatic rifle),” King said. “All of the sales are having to do with home defense.”

King, who owns the store that has 17 employees and 2013 revenue of about $2 million, added that customers have ranged from new firearm buyers to those upgrading their current arsenal. He said both black and white individuals have purchased firearms at his store over the past few days.

“Usually it’s pretty slow through the summer, but this has been a huge spike for business,” King said. “People are hunkering down because those events are taking place too close to their own home … in some cases, a half a mile away. Lots of people are afraid.”

» Gun stores see sales spike in wake of Ferguson riots Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

At least they live in a state where you can get a gun if you feel you need it. It would take months to get a firearm legally in NYC.

Of course, the police will protect you while you wait /sarcasm.

-Geaux

At least they live in a state where you can get a gun if you feel you need it. It would take months to get a firearm legally in NYC.

Picture this happening in a rouge state like California. The blocking of your Second Amendment right could get you killed. Lawsuit central against the State

-Geaux

Take a look for a minute. If the criminals of our society riot over a black thug killed by police, think about how ugly it will get under economic or other stress. Picture this going on all across America. Then ask yourself why you may need a firearm for protection

-Geaux

-Geaux

Picture this happening in a rouge state like California. The blocking of your Second Amendment right could get you killed. Lawsuit central against the State

-Geaux

Lawsuits like that never work, because the state claims laws cannot be liable. Add in the fact that police have no duty to protect individual citizens, and a judiciary that protects itself and lawmakers, and you have the situation we are in now.

In this day and age with the politicians and the media stirring up so much hate and discourse, you'd be a fool not to own a gun and learn how to use it..

I'd hardly call the AR 15 a "home defense" weapon.

It could be if you are dealing with a mob.

The intimidation factor is also part of it. 10 people may decide to take on someone with a handgun (mobs are stupid, not smart) but a long rifle that looks like a weapon of war may give them pause.

Take a look for a minute. If the criminals of our society riot over a black thug killed by police, think about how ugly it will get under economic or other stress. Picture this going on all across America. Then ask yourself why you may need a firearm for protection

-Geaux

the fewer libernuts who have no guns will make things even better for us. :up:

I'd hardly call the AR 15 a "home defense" weapon.

And your point?

-Geaux

AR-15 Rifle – the King of Home Defense

UVERNE, AL --(Ammoland.com)- When considering the defense of your home against intruders there are a few question you must ask yourself and realities you must face.
Before we delve into the hardware aspect, we need to engage in a very simple question and answer exercise. That is, what is our legitimately anticipated problem and what is the most practical and effective solution.
Tough Questions: What is the Threat?

First and foremost, when you consider protecting your home, what is the anticipated threat? Naturally, we are concerned with the stereotypical burglar, the lone criminal. Professional criminals will generally “burgle” your home when you are out. The most dangerous threat is what we’ll call the “home invasion”.

One, two, three or more armed vermin force their way into an occupied home intent on robbery, rape, and potentially murder. While rare, the threat is real enough to send chills down the spine of any home owner.
Having spend my entire adult life dealing with vermin and criminals as a police officer and professional bodyguard, I long ago classified felons into three categories: Level 1, 2, and 3. A level 1 felon when confronted with an armed and determined defender will surrender or seek to escape. Most criminals don’t want to lose their lives in order to steal your TV or wallet.

The Level 2 felon will not cease or desist in their behavior until they experience some type of physical damage. Their injuries may or may not be life threatening, but the fact that they have been injured causes them to flee or surrender.

The final classification, Level 3, is the most dangerous. These attackers will not stop until they have sustained enough physical damage that their body will no longer obey their brain’s commands to keep going. While level 3 is the smallest percentage of bad guys they are obviously the most dangerous to the citizen. These criminals do not fear guns or gunfire and only after they’ve received sufficient physical damage will they stop.

Read more: AR-15 Rifle - the King of Home Defense

In this day and age with the politicians and the media stirring up so much hate and discourse, you'd be a fool not to own a gun and learn how to use it..

i sure hope the liberfools do NOT take your advice.., if they do not have a belt i'll donate some no need to let a good gun and one bullet go to waste ....... :lmao:

Its more than preparing for intruders. In a social unrest situation, those who are unprepared (some of u lefties here) will be the ones I'm initially concerned about. If you have no water, food or other staples, you will do whatever you have to for that is the human instinct of survival.

It is not beyond the expectation if they/you can't get to what I have, and since I've pinned you down with M-4 and M-1 Garand, you may resort to burning me out of my house. For that, they/you would pay dearly as we pick off the enemy at 100yds from roof top vantage points

Light em if you got em

-Geaux

Last edited:
Its more than preparing for intruders. In a social unrest situation, those who are unprepared (some of u lefties here) will be the ones I'm initially concerned about. If you have no water, food or other staples, you will do whatever you have to for that is the human instinct of survival.

It is not beyond the expectation if they/you can't get to what I have, and since I've pinned you down with M-4 and M-1 Garand, you may resort to burning me out of my house. For that, they/you would pay dearly as we pick off the enemy at 100yds from roof top vantage points

Light em if you got em

-Geaux

people make fun of the doomsday preppers, but it's not a bad idea.
Was it the millennium was to crash in 2000 or something, My ex stocked up on barrels of beans, rice, water and few other thing that would be needed out in an old trailer sitting on our property

-Geaux

and lots of ammo

Forum List

Back