Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

Lying again?

There have been less than 100 mass shootings in the US in the last 30 years, which is less than 4 a year.

You are a CRAZY BASTARD...less than 4 a year!!!!!!!so that's OK THEN!!!!!!!!Windbag ya NUTS

I am exaggerating by a lot, but don't let that get in the way of your outrage. By the way, why didn't you get upset about JoeB's claimed that there were 14 a year? Is it because you are a hack?

keep in mind QW that you are dealing with sniveling, bed wetting pussies

1. Another shooting.

2. Gun-grabbers make a stink.

3. Gun-owners shove the Constitution in their face and laugh at them.

4. No middle ground (semi-autos and assault rifles still OK, but much tighter controls on licensing).

5. Some time passes with nothing getting done.

6. Rinse and repeat.

I am willing to make a reasonable compromise, like tighter checks for mental health, but the other side wants to take away everyone's guns, not just the wacko nutjobs.

Soooooooooo You think you are normal....self delusion is such a wonderful mindset,for a Windbag like you......aka the fool:cuckoo: aka Mentally Gun MAD.:eek::eek:

Ranting anti American hate , we get it.
You don't live in America, you have no right to force your hatful opinions on the great people of this great nation.

We don't have a gun problem......we have a nut problem.

And anyway......philosophy about gun bans/laws = gay.

Harvard University just completed a study, published in the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy. Here is the complete research paper >>>

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

What did they conclude?

more guns = less crimes

Here is a summary of their conclusions >>>>

Many people believe that owning guns only increases the amount of crime. However, a recent study published in the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy concluded that there is a negative correlation between gun ownership and violent crime in countries internationally. In other words, the more guns the less crime. The study showed that nations with strict gun control laws have substantially higher murder rates than those who do not. In fact, the 9 European nations with the lowest gun ownership rate have a combined murder rate that is three times that of the nine European nations with the highest gun ownership rate.

Gun grabber limpwristers like to tell tall stories.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Another CROCK OF SHIT......I wonder if the NRA and the GUN LOBBY PAID FOR THE STUDY:eusa_liar:OF COURSE THEY DID.....:cuckoo::cuckoo::eek::eek:
Harvard university, the bastion of liberal fanaticism that Barack Obama claims to have attended( though no transcripts in that name exist), is on the payroll of the NRA.
Don't tell me, Henry Gates jr is to give opening address at the next NRA function.............
Completely insane!!

You are a CRAZY BASTARD...less than 4 a year!!!!!!!so that's OK THEN!!!!!!!!Windbag ya NUTS

I am exaggerating by a lot, but don't let that get in the way of your outrage. By the way, why didn't you get upset about JoeB's claimed that there were 14 a year? Is it because you are a hack?

Funny thing about people like you,IS the smoke screen of normality you put up,when infact you are completely MAD,as I said previously CRAZY BASTARD

Really? I don't recall ever claiming I was normal, did I fuck up and lie about it?

Yes and it might actually work right? Can't have that. Course the right keeps saying throw more people in jail. I think that restricts freedom quite a bit more.

It does work, except when the government invades peoples homes simply because someone else who doesn't even live in the same house visited a psychiatrist.

I dare you to tell me that doesn't happen.

Alternatively, you can prove me wrong about how stupid you are.

I've no idea what your even talking about. My home has never been invaded. Post a link.

I was never shot to death in a school shooting as a kid.
Using your logic, no one else did.

Why are you ranting about these phoney mass shootings?

The best and most practical method of gun control us tge excellent systems we have in place already.
We have extensive background checks on application for the license.
A 5 day waiting period, with further background checks.
Limits on the weapons that may be purchased by different groups.
Different types of licenses.
It's a long and arduous process to purchase a rifle or a shotgun, longer again to buy a handgun.
That's before we even get into the costs involved, safety courses, fees, more fees and then the purchase price of the weapon!!
The costs associated with buying a shotgun are more than the price of the shotgun.
Then the time limits on licenses.
It is actually easier to buy a shotgun in the UK!!

And yet I can walk down the street to my neighbors house and quickly and easily buy a gun from him. It's completely legal and no background check. Very difficult. Plus we have no registration so it's very easy for guns to find their way into the hands of criminals.

How will registration stop citizen A buying a gun from citizen B?

In the UK ownership of any semi automatic weapon or automatic weapon is a major crime carrying a mandatory 5 year sentence, even for possession ( finding it and taking it to the police), yet the AK 47 has been used in the murder of police officers and other crimes.
Strange, huh?
Outright ban, yet criminals still have them?
Effective gun bans..............

Because that gun is registered to you. In order to sell it you'd have to go to a gun store and have them do a background check and change registration. If somebody has your gone without going through this process you're in a lot of trouble.

I am willing to make a reasonable compromise, like tighter checks for mental health, but the other side wants to take away everyone's guns, not just the wacko nutjobs.

Soooooooooo You think you are normal....self delusion is such a wonderful mindset,for a Windbag like you......aka the fool:cuckoo: aka Mentally Gun MAD.:eek::eek:

You don't live in America, you have no right to force your hatful opinions on the great people of this great nation.

And your not a citizen.

You mean the pro gun people who are scared to go anywhere without a gun?

And yet I can walk down the street to my neighbors house and quickly and easily buy a gun from him. It's completely legal and no background check. Very difficult. Plus we have no registration so it's very easy for guns to find their way into the hands of criminals.

In the UK ownership of any semi automatic weapon or automatic weapon is a major crime carrying a mandatory 5 year sentence, even for possession ( finding it and taking it to the police), yet the AK 47 has been used in the murder of police officers and other crimes.
Strange, huh?

Because that gun is registered to you. In order to sell it you'd have to go to a gun store and have them do a background check and change registration. If somebody has your gone without going through this process you're in a lot of trouble.
Oh right, someone steals a gun , so you jail the victim of the theft.
Great idea!!
When will you start locking up rape victims?

You mean the pro gun people who are scared to go anywhere without a gun?

All gun owners ?

Your believing the hype again!!

It's called fanaticism!

And your not a citizen.

Legal tax paying resident.

December 16th.
I will be.

You want no rights for legal immigrants.

But everything for illegals?

Guns for criminals!!

Wow!!

Twisted liberal thinking.

Strange, huh?

Great idea!!

If the gun is stolen you report it to the police and then your clear. Of course if you seem to have too many guns stolen then there is a problem. Now people can't just sell guns to criminals.

Great idea!!

If the gun is stolen you report it to the police and then your clear. Of course if you seem to have too many guns stolen then there is a problem. Now people can't just sell guns to criminals.
They can't do that currently.
What if your gun is stolen, used for a crime , then returned before you realise it was stolen?
Your gun register would have allowed Neil Entwistle to walk and placed an innocent man in prison.

Oh, I forgot!!
Gun owners are never innocent!!!
We should murder their kids to save the lives of human kids!!

Strange, huh?

Maybe Face Branding for those carrying or owning a GUN,and CHOPPING MURDERERS HEADS OFF(In public) OF COURSE.....Barbaric but Effective in introducing Gun Bans but no more Barbaric than Carrying a Lethal Weapon that will kill
wow. the left wing lunatic have really sunken off the edge haven't they? When did the left become so anti rights? Interesting to note that reading your posts, were a back ground check to be performed on you for anything, you would be classified as insane. displaying thoughts of aggression, anger and traits of psychosis. you clearly should not own a gun. it's people who display these wackjob outburst and clear hatred that are the perpetrators of all the aggression in the world.

Yes and it might actually work right? Can't have that. Course the right keeps saying throw more people in jail. I think that restricts freedom quite a bit more.

It does work, except when the government invades peoples homes simply because someone else who doesn't even live in the same house visited a psychiatrist.

I dare you to tell me that doesn't happen.

Alternatively, you can prove me wrong about how stupid you are.

I've no idea what your even talking about. My home has never been invaded. Post a link.

and you have never been the victim of gun violence. so perhaps you should worry as little about guns as you do the government invading your home

Here is the mistake I think gun controllers make.

They think all gun owners are guys like me.

I'm 41, six feet tall, 235...I drive a Ford pick-up, where a wide brimmed hat and a Carhartt vest...typical redneck, the stereotypical gun owner.

But my wife is 5'1", a hundred and something pounds, she drives a sporty Ford Probe and wears pretty much exactly what your wife wears, and she has a conceal carry permit and a compact Ruger 9mm.

My Dad is 78, he is 6 feet and around 160, he is retired in Florida and drives a Cadillac, he occasionally wears bermuda shorts with black socks and white tennis shoes...he has a conceal carry permit, and carries a Llama .380 sub-compact to defend himself and my 77 year old mother.

These are the folks you ignore when you make your anti-gun arguments.

Last edited:

I'm 41, six feet tall, 235...I drive a Ford pick-up, where a wide brimmed hat and a Carhartt vest...typical redneck, the stereotypical gun owner.

But my wife is 5'1", a hundred and something pounds, she drives a sporty Ford Probe and wears pretty much exactly what your wife wears, and she has a conceal carry permit and a compact Ruger 9mm.

My Dad is 78, he is 6 feet and a 160, he is retired in Florida and drives a Cadillac...he has a conceal carry permit, and carries a Llama .380 sub-compact to defend himself and my 77 year old mother.

between my wife and myself the adult kids

my brothers and sister and their adult kids

which come from all walks of life and all sorts of sizes

in several states

there are at least 20 permit holders

My Dad is 78, he is 6 feet and a 160, he is retired in Florida and drives a Cadillac...he has a conceal carry permit, and carries a Llama .380 sub-compact to defend himself and my 77 year old mother.

that's very true. they think their battle is against a handful of uneducated, redneck gun nuts and a few neo-Nazis. people no one listens to and no one really cars about. but gun owners cover every type of person out there. and there are a massive amount of us and growing. their 2nd mistake is they think they are just fighting the cons. wrong. many liberals are die hard gun owners and what that means is they are losing the support of many of their own team. I know a lot of liberal gun owners who will not vote democrat because of their stance on guns. the 3rd critical mistake they make, is this really isn't a gun issue. its a rights issue. and you don't have to own a gun to want to protect your rights and freedoms. because anyone who has a brain and the ability to use it realizes that if they can erode one right, they can erode any.

Great idea!!

It is a crime to sell a gun to a criminal even if you are a private citizen, but you want to make people who don't break the law into criminals if they are the victim of a crime.

Forum List

Back