gunman shoots guard then self in gun free zone, federal building. they need a bigger sign...

No-Guns-Allowed.jpg

Golly, if it had not been a gun free zone, some patriot might have shot him dead! Hell, it might have saved him from killing himself!

Golly, if it had not been a gun free zone, some patriot might have shot him dead! Hell, it might have saved him from killing himself!

And yet your gun free zone didn't stop him from bringing that gun into the gun free zone...right? I guess it didn't work...right?

Yeah...in a gun control state, in a gun free government building...a deranged gunman shoots sneaks in a side door, shoots the guard and then himself...,,,

I guess they needed a bigger "No guns allowed" sign.

BREAKING: NJ Armed Vet Shoots NY Security Guard in Federal Building - The Truth About Guns
1,212 active pistol permits in New Jersey as of 2012.
The only state that is less 2nd Amendment friendly is Hawaii with a grand total of 183 permits as of 2010.
I'm proud to say that Alabama has the nations highest percentage of permit holders. (a bit over 12%)

No dummies! It was the Armed Vet that was the problem here. No doubt on some PTSD medication as well.

We need Common Sense Veteran Disarming Legislation.

The report on Fox today said he worked at the place and was fired in 1999...How long ago was he in the military.....the reports make it sound like he just got out....

Yeah...in a gun control state, in a gun free government building...a deranged gunman shoots sneaks in a side door, shoots the guard and then himself...,,,

I guess they needed a bigger "No guns allowed" sign.

BREAKING: NJ Armed Vet Shoots NY Security Guard in Federal Building - The Truth About Guns
1,212 active pistol permits in New Jersey as of 2012.
The only state that is less 2nd Amendment friendly is Hawaii with a grand total of 183 permits as of 2010.
I'm proud to say that Alabama has the nations highest percentage of permit holders. (a bit over 12%)
Roll Tide!!!

Golly, if it hadn't been a gun free zone some patriot might have taken him out before he shot the guard.

...and if he had done so, he would have shot a man for no other reason than the fact that he was carrying a gun!

Golly, if it hadn't been a gun free zone some patriot might have taken him out before he shot the guard.

...and if he had done so, he would have shot a man for no other reason than the fact that he was carrying a gun!
Uhhh, no. A responsible gun owner doesn't shoot without a good reason. I myself would have watched carefully and fired when he became a threat.

ROFLMNAO!

Based upon what?

One isn't required to wait for someone to shoot another, when they're brandishing a weapon, threatening the innocent, dumbass.

Forum List

Back