Guns, Guns, Guns Everywhere.., But...,

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
yet, why do liberals hate them so much ?

guns are an inanimate object, a tool, no different than a hammer or saw, they too can cause great harm if not used properly.

so..., please, if there is just one liberal here on this forum who can read, write and speak intelligently, intellectually, logically, and sanely, PLEASE, tell us responsible gun owners who are defenders of our Constitutional rights whom you folks lovingly call, "nutters".., we are no more "nutters" than irrational liberals who fly off the handle and blame a gun for the stupidity of one or more persons.

one last thing libs, 98% of us gun owners do NOT own and most likely never will own an "ASSAULT RIFLE" do you know why ?

i will not tell you why now as i wish to read your replies first.., then i will explain why and what exactly an "Assault Rifle" is...., OK ??

see.., i did not insult or call anyone names, can you do the same ? thank you all for reading and replying to this post

regards,
WM

guns are an inanimate object, a tool, no different than a hammer or saw, they too can cause great harm if not used properly.

so..., please, if there is just one liberal here on this forum who can read, write and speak intelligently, intellectually, logically, and sanely, PLEASE, tell us responsible gun owners who are defenders of our Constitutional rights whom you folks lovingly call, "nutters".., we are no more "nutters" than irrational liberals who fly off the handle and blame a gun for the stupidity of one or more persons.

one last thing libs, 98% of us gun owners do NOT own and most likely never will own an "ASSAULT RIFLE" do you know why ?

i will not tell you why now as i wish to read your replies first.., then i will explain why and what exactly an "Assault Rifle" is...., OK ??

see.., i did not insult or call anyone names, can you do the same ? thank you all for reading and replying to this post

regards,
WM

They don't hate guns, Wild, they hate the kind of people who love guns.

WM is a tougher person than myself. Even though I don't use the "F" or "C" words, it's difficult for me not to refer to libs as SFBs or Dumbasses!

Libs don't rely on common sense and their own knowledge, but they just depend on liberal talking points.

regards,
WM

They don't hate guns, Wild, they hate the kind of people who love guns.

Translation, they hate all gun owners, hope to see a ten fold increase in Mass shootings once they grab the guns from the law abiding.

regards,
WM

So guns are tools, just like a hammer or saw? The purpose of a hammer is to drive nails to join pieces of wood. The purpose of a saw is to cut materials. The purpose of a gun is to kill. A gun is a tool where the proper use results in death. You can't say the same about the proper use of a hammer, saw, or screwdriver.

... guns are an inanimate object, a tool, no different than a hammer or saw, they too can cause great harm if not used properly.......
You said it yourself, "guns are an inanimate object, a tool, no different than a hammer or saw, they too can cause great harm if not used properly".

Within your own words lies the answer you seek. What are matches? Tools that "can cause great harm if not used properly"? Let's tell the truth here (for once) and carry your theme to its' logical conclusion. We want to be honest, right? It is solutions you (we) are after, correct?

So let's try again and be just a tiny bit more forthright this time:
Tools (including guns and matches) are inanimate objects, no different than a hammer or saw, they too can cause great harm ...... if not used properly or in the hands of the irresponsible.

Final note: From generations of statistics, experience and paternal/maternal concerns we do not allow children to have matches - and from the very same experience, statistics and concern we ought not to allow Americans to have guns.

... guns are an inanimate object, a tool, no different than a hammer or saw, they too can cause great harm if not used properly.......
You said it yourself, "guns are an inanimate object, a tool, no different than a hammer or saw, they too can cause great harm if not used properly".

Within your own words lies the answer you seek. What are matches? Tools that "can cause great harm if not used properly"? Let's tell the truth here (for once) and carry your theme to its' logical conclusion. We want to be honest, right? It is solutions you (we) are after, correct?

So let's try again and be just a tiny bit more forthright this time:
Tools (including guns and matches) are inanimate objects, no different than a hammer or saw, they too can cause great harm ...... if not used properly or in the hands of the irresponsible.

Final note: From generations of statistics, experience and paternal/maternal concerns we do not allow children to have matches - and from the very same experience, statistics and concern we ought not to allow Americans to have guns.

Europeans are indeed pathetic dumbed down serfs

Teach your kids well

i read about that this morning, and my first thought was, if only one member was carrying, would the incident turned out differently ?

Shootouts in churches.

You nutters must just love the thought of that.

You mean good people with guns saving lives?

Some details to help you make your guess....

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)
26 dead in shooting at church in Sutherland Springs, Texas (26 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)
Psychiatrist v. patient with gun, in gun free zone

No guns: 41 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Texas church shooting (26 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Texas church...NRA instructor with AR-15 rifle saved 26 + lives

hospital shooting, Psychiatrist brought gun into gun free zone, ( 1 dead) stopped shooter.

Temple massacre has some Sikhs mulling gun ownership

The president of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin had only a butter knife on hand, which he used to fight the gunman. He was killed, but his heroic actions were credited for slowing the shooter. Guns were not allowed in the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin.

“No guns [were] allowed in the temple,” Kulbir Singh, an attendee of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, told FoxNews.com. “Everyone knows that it’s not allowed, anywhere in the temple.”

regards,
WM

So guns are tools, just like a hammer or saw? The purpose of a hammer is to drive nails to join pieces of wood. The purpose of a saw is to cut materials. The purpose of a gun is to kill. A gun is a tool where the proper use results in death. You can't say the same about the proper use of a hammer, saw, or screwdriver.
Guns are tools and yes they are only designed to kill for lawful purposes. A person cannot be legally deprived to use their weapons in a legal manner. When they have been used illegally a person loses their rights to those tools.

Forum List

Back