Guns, Guns, Guns Everywhere.., But...,

Try once more….English this time sling blade.
Stop dodging with your excuse that you can not comprehend what you read.

I can’t comprehend whatever language you were using before…the part in all capital letters (as if that adds some sort of intelligence to your blather).
you can't comprehend because you lack the ability to comprehend
It's simple
You can restrict privileges such as driving
FIREARM OWNERSHIP IS A RIGHT

Free speech is a right as well.
Do you have the right to yell “fire” in a crowded theater? No.
Do you have the right to divulge state secrets? No.
Do you have the right to publish troop movements during wartime? No.

Your constitutional rights have limits.

Sorry to ruin your day with facts….actually that’s a lie. I’m not the least bit sorry. LOL

Yes....and as we keep telling you....the 2nd Amendment is limited....

1) You can't use a gun to commit a crime.

2) You can't use a gun to violate the Rights of other people.

Why are those llimits, the only limits required, so hard for you to understand?
Rights can be taken with due process

I can’t comprehend whatever language you were using before…the part in all capital letters (as if that adds some sort of intelligence to your blather).
It's simple

Sorry to ruin your day with facts….actually that’s a lie. I’m not the least bit sorry. LOL
shall not be infringed

Rights are not absolute. Sorry. But you keep on believing they are. You have my permission.
Rights have always been absolute
Do police have the authority to bust your door down without a warrant?

Sure they do if there is a reasonable assumed risk to life going on behind the door.

It's simple

shall not be infringed

Rights are not absolute. Sorry. But you keep on believing they are. You have my permission.

Sure they do if there is a reasonable assumed risk to life going on behind the door.
no they can't unless they are pursuing someone
police can not bust down your doors

shall not be infringed

Sure they can if they think you’re injuring someone but even in your response you admit that rights are not absolute

shall not be infringed

Sure they can if they think you’re injuring someone but even in your response you admit that rights are not absolute
No, they can't I could be laying the meat to the wife shes screaming in pleasure they cannot enter a dwelling just because they thought something bad was happening

The US government has a history of white supremacy and genocidal violence
Therefore its only prudent that we surrender all our firearms ..Only the Government and "oppressive racist police " should have guns

David Hogg
Posted by Kane on September 8, 2019 10:56 am
Categories: Breaking

Ryan Saavedra

✔@RealSaavedra

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1170525666992779264

Far-left activist David Hogg says America is violent because of “our history of white supremacy” and because the U.S. government was “genocidal” and committed “indigenous mass shootings”

Hogg says it’s “OK to hate the injustice” and “oppression” America was founded on

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1170525666992779264

10:34 PM - Sep 7, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,674 people are talking about this

I seriously question any left wingers ability to walk and chew gum at the same time ......
grape for white suburban black lives matter supporters ...and its founder

No, they can't I could be laying the meat to the wife shes screaming in pleasure they cannot enter a dwelling just because they thought something bad was happening

Sure they can; I seriously doubt you could induce pleasure in anyone….but that is beside the point.
If they have a reasonable suspicion that someone is at risk of dying or being injured….they can enter your residence.

And, as you said…if they are pursuing someone, they can come into your house and search it.

So you basically torpedoed your own moronic argument.

Stick to your inflatable companions...

Sure they can; I seriously doubt you could induce pleasure in anyone….but that is beside the point.
If they have a reasonable suspicion that someone is at risk of dying or being injured….they can enter your residence.

And, as you said…if they are pursuing someone, they can come into your house and search it.

Having been a sworn Law Enforcement officer I assure you they cannot.
You seriously should consider learning Constitutional law

"no they can't unless they are pursuing someone”

You just said they could enter your home without a warrant so yes, there are limits to your rights in this matter.
And yes, they can enter your home if they have a reasonable suspicion that someone’s life is in danger. So if you hear there is a gunshot on the other side of the door, you as a “giggle” sworn law enforcement officer, you waited for a search warrant before going in?

I didn’t know JC Penny security swore in their rent-a-cops.

The US government has a history of white supremacy and genocidal violence
Therefore its only prudent that we surrender all our firearms ..Only the Government and "oppressive racist police " should have guns

David Hogg
Posted by Kane on September 8, 2019 10:56 am
Categories: Breaking

Ryan Saavedra

✔@RealSaavedra

Far-left activist David Hogg says America is violent because of “our history of white supremacy” and because the U.S. government was “genocidal” and committed “indigenous mass shootings”

Hogg says it’s “OK to hate the injustice” and “oppression” America was founded on

10:34 PM - Sep 7, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,674 people are talking about this

I seriously question any left wingers ability to walk and chew gum at the same time ......
grape for white suburban black lives matter supporters ...and its founder

The idiot used Wounded Knee as an example of genocide.......but Dan Proft, a local radio host here in Chicago pointed out.....Wounded Knee happened because the U.S. government went into the Lakota camp....to confiscate their guns......and when one of the warriors resisted because he had paid a lot for his rifle......the massacre happened.......so this genius...David Hogg, used a gun confiscation that led to the massacre of innocent men, women and children....to push gun confiscation by the U.S. government.....

Wounded Knee Massacre - Wikipedia

On the morning of December 29, the U.S. Cavalry troops went into the camp to disarm the Lakota.

One version of events claims that during the process of disarming the Lakota, a deaf tribesman named Black Coyote was reluctant to give up his rifle, claiming he had paid a lot for it.

[7] Simultaneously, an old man was performing a ritual called the Ghost Dance. Black Coyote's rifle went off at that point, and the U.S. army began shooting at the Native Americans.

The Lakota warriors fought back, but many had already been stripped of their guns and disarmed.[8]

You just said they could enter your home without a warrant so yes, there are limits to your rights in this matter.
And yes, they can enter your home if they have a reasonable suspicion that someone’s life is in danger. So if you hear there is a gunshot on the other side of the door, you as a “giggle” sworn law enforcement officer, you waited for a search warrant before going in?

you said the police could enter a home if they thought something was wrong. They can't do that. They can only enter your home while in pursuit during a crime.
You surrender is noted for your attempted insult of a man who has been a sworn law enforcement officer.

Right - because all of these actions place people in a condition, of clear present and immediate danger.
How does this translate to a constitutionally permissible limitation on the right to keep and bear arms?

you said the police could enter a home if they thought something was wrong. They can't do that. They can only enter your home while in pursuit during a crime.
You surrender is noted for your attempted insult of a man who has been a sworn law enforcement officer.

They can enter your home if they have a reasonable cause to do so; if it is to save a life. There is no retreat from the truth. I do like how you first said they couldn’t come in but quickly retreated to allowing that they could. Nice.

There are limits on all Constitutional rights

They can enter your home if they have a reasonable cause to do so; if it is to save a life. There is no retreat from the truth. I do like how you first said they couldn’t come in but quickly retreated to allowing that they could. Nice.

Lol
Progressives don’t get to set those limits...

No, they can't no such thing as a reasonable cause
It's called Parable Cause
I've never changed what I said
But great if you think my brothers can enter into your house just because they thought something might have happened I pass that on to them.

58769438_2083382675107553_4559716944210558976_o.jpg

A real firearm safe...

No, they can't no such thing as a reasonable cause
It's called Parable Cause
I've never changed what I said
But great if you think my brothers can enter into your house just because they thought something might have happened I pass that on to them.

Sure you did

Forum List

Back