Guns no defense against rape

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
GUNS NO DEFENSE AGAINST RAPE

The Five is discussing that women should have guns to protect them from rape. WTF? A woman with a gun in her pocket or purse cannot get to a gun if grabbed by a rapist. She would have to walk around with a gun in her hand pointed at every man in her presence. A rapist is not going to stand in front of a woman and announce he is going to rape her in a minute. Even if a woman has a gun a serious rapist can dis-arm her with a stun gun and still rape her. The dumb and dumber never ends by pro-gun advocates. Then another idiot suggest the woman run to a safe zone. Dumb and dumber never ends by anti-gun advocates. Some democrat by the name of Salazar. A woman don't know she is going to be raped until she is being raped. Shoot him first and then ask him was he going to rape her?

Gun control by anti-guns laws is about as dumb as controlling illegal immigration by anti-illegal immigration laws.

A woman won't be able to pull a gun in time, but she will have time to run to a safe zone? A woman won't be able to pull a gun in time, but she will have time to pull a whistle and blow it?

:confused:

The Five is discussing that women should have guns to protect them from rape. WTF? A woman with a gun in her pocket or purse cannot get to a gun if grabbed by a rapist. She would have to walk around with a gun in her hand pointed at every man in her presence. A rapist is not going to stand in front of a woman and announce he is going to rape her in a minute. Even if a woman has a gun a serious rapist can dis-arm her with a stun gun and still rape her. The dumb and dumber never ends by pro-gun advocates. Then another idiot suggest the woman run to a safe zone. Dumb and dumber never ends by anti-gun advocates. Some democrat by the name of Salazar. A woman don't know she is going to be raped until she is being raped. Shoot him first and then ask him was he going to rape her?

Gun control by anti-guns laws is about as dumb as controlling illegal immigration by anti-illegal immigration laws.

Stupid post is stupid.

Who said you have to have a handgun?

"a rape victim shot and killed an attacker in Cape Girardeau, MO when he broke into her home to rape her for a second time this week. The 57-year-old woman shot 47-year-old Ronnie W. Preyer, a registered sex offender, in the chest with a shotgun after he cut the power to her apartment and then broke through her locked basement door. Preyer had previously broken into the woman’s home, punched her in the face, and then raped her in her bedroom. The county prosecutor has stated that the woman acted properly in defending herself, and will not face charges."

Woman Shoots Rapist Who Came Back to Rape Her for a Second Time | LearnAboutGuns.com 

She should have just puked on him. I'm sure that would have successfully stopped him.

"
A Springfield, Ohio man accused of rape was shot in the face by the alleged victim. Duane Portman Sr, 44, appeared in a Clark County courtroom Friday and pleaded not guilty to the rape charge.

Portman is accused of raping an employee at the Labelz 4 Less store in Springfield. Portman also works at the store part time as a janitor.
Springfield News-Sun reports that Portman held a gun to the victim's head and raped her. During the assault, the victim fought back and managed to wrestle the gun away from Portman. Once she had the gun, she fired a shot, striking Portman in the right side of the face. The victim then fled the scene and drove to Good Samaritan Hospital in Dayton for medical treatment.

Read more: Woman fights back, shoots rapist in the face"

Who said you have to have a handgun?

"a rape victim shot and killed an attacker in Cape Girardeau, MO when he broke into her home to rape her for a second time this week. The 57-year-old woman shot 47-year-old Ronnie W. Preyer, a registered sex offender, in the chest with a shotgun after he cut the power to her apartment and then broke through her locked basement door. Preyer had previously broken into the woman’s home, punched her in the face, and then raped her in her bedroom. The county prosecutor has stated that the woman acted properly in defending herself, and will not face charges."

Woman Shoots Rapist Who Came Back to Rape Her for a Second Time | LearnAboutGuns.com*

She should have just puked on him. I'm sure that would have successfully stopped him.

OR she could just use one of these:

EA7CF2A8-33E8-4820-8D2F-C40216709F90-2791-000003D85DD1D11F_zpsec72e5a6.jpg

A stun gun prevents a woman from pulling a gun but not a whistle. This is scientific fact, folks!

It takes longer to pull a gun and shoot it than it does to pull out a whistle and blow it long enough to get attention. This has been double blind tested at Liberal Laboratories, Inc.

A whistle is proverbially clean. Guns are notoriously dirty, and they make a big mess. Yuck!

A stun gun prevents a woman from pulling a gun but not a whistle. This is scientific fact, folks!

It takes longer to pull a gun and shoot it than it does to pull out a whistle and blow it long enough to get attention. This has been double blind tested at Liberal Laboratories, Inc.

A whistle is proverbially clean. Guns are notoriously dirty, and they make a big mess. Yuck!

Which would you prefer if someone was trying to rape you, a pistol or a whistle?

Which would you prefer if someone was trying to rape you, a pistol or a whistle?

It appears your sarcasm detector is broken.

Last edited:
if I was a female woman in the process of being raped by an asshole, I would have a glass of hot sauce by my side to throw in his face, will I need a license for that?

You will probably need a lawyer for it if you cause the rapist any pain or suffering. ;)

I remember a case many many moons ago when a woman had to kill some guy who was raping her, she shot him and they sent her to jail, I think it was in mass.,,,there u go,,a deep blue state.

Yeah, I'm going to have to go ahead and strongly disagree here.

I believe a gun to be an excellent tool in defense against rape.

In fact, I think every woman should carry a small handgun with them.

I think the number of assaults on women would decline dramatically in the first year.

In fact, I think every woman should carry a small handgun with them.

I think the number of assaults on women would decline dramatically in the first year.

I think five days out of the month women should be banned from carrying a gun...

G5000 is going to hell for that one

Forum List

Back