Guns vs God - Guns are winning

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The slaughter of innocent little children must give some to reflect on their faith. I know some people who gave up on religion after Dunblane.

America does nothing after any of these atrocities. There are examples of countries where these things dont happen.Would God expect you to take learning from this ?

He is showing you the way but you are not paying attention.

The slaughter of innocent little children must give some to reflect on their faith. I know some people who gave up on religion after Dunblane.

America does nothing after any of these atrocities. There are examples of countries where these things dont happen.Would God expect you to take learning from this ?

Have you paid attention the demographic of the killers?

your country is the reason this gun thing started...

Guns kicked the ass of the greatest army in the world back in 1776 along with Divine Providence. Let law abiding citizens use guns for defense and shit like what happened would stop real fast.

gunfree.jpg

Guns are winning over caring about lives too.

Maybe this isnt 1776 ?
Why have you not evolved since then. There is a better way.
Back then there was a tyrannical government that didnt give peoples many rights. Today there is a tyrannical government taking the rights away from the people. What changed? More people are pissed off at said government who isnt working for the people, by the people.

thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

Maybe this isnt 1776 ?
Why have you not evolved since then. There is a better way.
You’re an asshole. Guns solved the problem of Nazi Germany. Good thing we didn’t “evolve” since 1776. Guns (and bigger more powerful weapons) are helping Ukraine survive against the unmitigated evil of Russian military aggression, too. So, taint, you’re wrong again. Seek help. Maybe there is some available surgery to remove your head from your ass.

Last edited:

And exactly what is the way God is showing us Tommy?

Everybody just needs to dispense with the god superstitious beliefs Tommy.

That would serve as a beginning to defeat the culture of wars that promote the need for the black AR's and the handguns.

You’re an asshole. Guns solved the problem of Nazi Germany. Good thing we didn’t “evolve” since 1776. Guns (and bigger more powerful weapons) are helping Ukraine survive against the unmitigated evil of Russian military aggression, too. So, taint, you’re wrong again. Seek help. Maybe there is some available surgery to remove your head from your ass.
That a hilarious argument. Armies beat Hitler not crazy gun totin republicans.
You fail to address the questions in the OP. They werent complicated.

Didn't know you believed in a God after some of your posts, this is quite surprising.

Look at countries where schools dont get shot up every week. They set an example for you to follow. yet your bought and paid for politicians look the other way.
Mammon trumps God in the US.
Say I'm too lazy, could you just tell me what you think is the way God has shown us?

Forum List

Back