Guy shoves pregnant woman in grocery store for blocking too much of the aisle.

Guess the guy was too stupid to be able to say the words "excuse me" in a loud firm voice. Yes, whenever I go to the store, there is invariably someone walking down the center of the lane, or 2 people who stop to chat side by side.

I think they should arrest the fucker and let him commit suicide.

To me, the guy should be arrested for attempted murder of the baby.

God bless you and the lady and her kids always!!!

Holly

A pregnant woman stopped because her daughter was looking at something. About 2 seconds later, some guy walks up from behind and instead of uncomfortably squeezing past, he violently shoves her face first on top of her young daughter and into an aisle of groceries.

Worldstarhiphop: Breaking News | Music Videos | Entertainment News | Hip Hop News
Maybe he was just trying to make himself great again
Criminal lovers like you should fry.

The comment section in Worldstar is just as retarded as I recall.

A pregnant woman stopped because her daughter was looking at something. About 2 seconds later, some guy walks up from behind and instead of uncomfortably squeezing past, he violently shoves her face first on top of her young daughter and into an aisle of groceries.

Worldstarhiphop: Breaking News | Music Videos | Entertainment News | Hip Hop News
^ the irony

^ the irony
The lack of caring by criminals like you...

Forum List

Back