🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guys I saw David Cameron at a party and took a picture with him!

Jul 4, 2016
Yeah it was a good party we had alot of fun and there was some drinks and some cakes it was pretty chill seems like a cool guy.
JS47720213.jpg

Cameron is an emotional dumb ass.

He should have gone before the voters and said he will oppose the imposition of the Brexit vote in Parliament.

Then Parliament should have vetoed it.

Brexit is pure insanity and the English morons who voted for it are going to kill their own economy.

• Banned
Yeah it was a good party we had alot of fun and there was some drinks and some cakes it was pretty chill seems like a cool guy.
JS47720213.jpg

• Banned

He should have gone before the voters and said he will oppose the imposition of the Brexit vote in Parliament.

Brexit is pure insanity and the English morons who voted for it are going to kill their own economy.
I am not happy with it. But then again, you have people supporting an idiot like Donald Trump. You are right in doubting him becoming president, so don't worry.

JS47720213.jpg

I am trying to catch the meaning of your post to no avail.
Butterfly_catcher.gif

Are you some kind of communist asswipe? Would YOU want a bunch of elitist globalist POS that were not even elected telling your country how things are gonna be? The only moron I see here is you.

JS47720213.jpg

go and hustle up Natalie McGarry MP, and ask her what she thinks about Trump begging her for $$ .. should be a lot of fun.

JS47720213.jpg

Butterfly_catcher.gif
r u blind? I saw cameron at a party!
Yes I am blind I read with my fingers.

Did Cameron see you?
It was obviously a poxy silly joke. Your humour sucks.btw.

JS47720213.jpg

Butterfly_catcher.gif

Did Cameron see you?
I do not have humor I am blond

JS47720213.jpg

Butterfly_catcher.gif

Did Cameron see you?
is this some reference to my hitler thread?

Butterfly_catcher.gif

Did Cameron see you?
is this some reference to my hitler thread?
Hitler no, your observation on my sense of humor.

Forum List

Back