Gwenyth Paltrow holds fundraiser for Obama

Classy lady supporting a classy President's Party. Not sure why this is news but okay.

You must agree then. Obama should be given unlimited power to "get things done".

I've known all along that libs stood for tyranny.

Classy lady supporting a classy President's Party. Not sure why this is news but okay.

You must agree then. Obama should be given unlimited power to "get things done".

But who empowered them in this way ? Think back... Reminds me of the old saying " be careful of what you ask for or create around you, because you just might get it or reep what you have sewn, then what"?

All depends on how classy is being defined these days -

Is this classy or trashy ? I mean if words have meaning right?

excerpt from the article....

First Draft. Political News Now. - NYTimes.com

Bret Lewis said that the neighborhood did not need people like Ms. Paltrow “who pay no heed to the concerns of their neighbors.”

He went on to solicit support for having Ms. Paltrow kicked out of Mandeville Canyon. “She belongs in the movie theaters, and President Obama can entertain in the Staples Center,” he said.
========================
i agree, kick the kuntout :lmao:

excerpt from the article....

First Draft. Political News Now. - NYTimes.com

Bret Lewis said that the neighborhood did not need people like Ms. Paltrow “who pay no heed to the concerns of their neighbors.”

He went on to solicit support for having Ms. Paltrow kicked out of Mandeville Canyon. “She belongs in the movie theaters, and President Obama can entertain in the Staples Center,” he said.
========================
i agree, kick the kuntout :lmao:

The people who live in Mandeville Canyon are really different from everyone else. Mandeville Canyon is five miles long and the longest dead end street in the world. The people who live there call themselves Canyon People. They are preppers. If you can imagine what a prepper would be like if they were multi millionaires. If they want Paltrow gone, her life will be miserable until she moves.

All depends on how classy is being defined these days -

Is this classy or trashy ? I mean if words have meaning right?

It's a performance for a movie...

John Wayne (the guy in your avatar) played a Mongolian once...you don't think he was Mongolian do you?

Chris's wife classy? I follow rock. Woman is a bitch from hell. Why do you think he left her?

Not sure who Chris is....

Ms. Paltrow doesn't strike me as a "bitch from hell"....examples please?

Not sure about her being a bitch, she is not very bright based on her own words.

She can support whom she wishes and those opposed can support the opposition. One of the things that makes the nation the greatest on earth.

Chris's wife classy? I follow rock. Woman is a bitch from hell. Why do you think he left her?

Not sure about her being a bitch, she is not very bright based on her own words.

She can support whom she wishes and those opposed can support the opposition. One of the things that makes the nation the greatest on earth.

I never mentioned her words of support for the President, there are tones of stupid things she is on record as saying.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

The enormously wealthy Hollywood elite is free to do whatever they want but we should recognize that the mainstream media would never criticize either the spoiled brat actress or the idiot that currently resides in the White House.

I never mentioned her words of support for the President, there are tones of stupid things she is on record as saying.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I don't recall saying you did?

23ec24c5ca59000543cee1dfded0cbea.jpg

Paltrow...pictured here...and her fellow liberal Obamanite sheeple, had a worship session for the President.

Forum List

Back