Gypsy Taub, Mother Of DePape's Children, Speaks - Torpedos Biden's / Leftist False Narrative

You are bullshi.

You indecency is bullshit

Your just a little maga fuckup boi
what's bullshit?

The cops said they walked in, let in by a third person, and the two men each had their hand on the hammer, then the defendant pulled the hammer from Peloser, at that point, shoot the fker. You just told me to believe the cops. This was their statement.

Why allow the guy to smack the peloser dude in the head?

Dude, you seem confused and I understand, you're a demofk.

You still didn't answer why there was glass on the wrong side of the patio doors?

Pelosi called 911 when he heard glass breaking and left the phone off the hook.
Why was the broken glass on the wrong side of the door?

dude, the cops said they were there in two minutes. two fking minutes. Stay in the bathroom and wait then. You seem to not understand the scenario at all as explained by the cops.

well, again, the dispatcher audio, which is information from the 911 operator, stated friend in the home. Can't get that one back.

Pelosi was trying to deescalate the threat and left the phone on so the dispatcher could hear.

Why was the broken glass on the wrong side of the door?

dude, the cops said they were there in two minutes. two fking minutes. Stay in the bathroom and wait then. You seem to not understand the scenario at all as explained by the cops.

Because he was trying to prise the door open with the hammer.. when he forced it open the glass shattered.

Pelosi was trying to deescalate the threat and left the phone on so the dispatcher could hear.
so you're suggesting the intruder was with him and he was being kind to him?

Don't take me as a fool dumbass.

Because he was trying to prise the door open with the hammer.. when he forced it open the glass shattered.
the glass is still in the wrong area then, it should be where the door is opened, it isn't. Nope, sorry, conning someone like me isn't fruitful. I don't fall for dumbshit demofk talk.

that wasn't what was reported btw.

Yes it was. You're listening to the conspiracy theories
the glass is still in the wrong area then, it should be where the door is opened, it isn't. Nope, sorry, conning someone like me isn't fruitful. I don't fall for dumbshit demofk talk.

No it's not. You're listening to conspiracy theories again.

what's bullshit?

The cops said they walked in, let in by a third person, and the two men each had their hand on the hammer, then the defendant pulled the hammer from Peloser, at that point, shoot the fker. You just told me to believe the cops. This was their statement.

Why allow the guy to smack the peloser dude in the head?

Dude, you seem confused and I understand, you're a demofk.

You still didn't answer why there was glass on the wrong side of the patio doors?
All lies.

Have you seen anything real about the assault?

All lies.

I heard what was reported. I'm waiting on the video for evidence it didn't happen the way I heard it.

Oh, and I saw video of glass on the wrong side of the supposed door broken into. oops

And I heard audio that the 911 call said friend in the house.

What have you got?

I heard what was reported. I'm waiting on the video for evidence it didn't happen the way I heard it.

Oh, and I saw video of glass on the wrong side of the supposed door broken into. oops

What have you got?
surada you disagree I heard what I heard? holy shit, you think you're my mind now? you lady are truly fked up in the head. too fking funny.

What have you got?
It was reported by the police that Paul Pelosi opened the door.

Fuckup

Fuckup
post it.

Here, original report

post it.

Here, original report

Here you go fuckup.

Intruder in the bedroom: The chilling details of what happened inside the Pelosi home

Fuckup
if that were true, why wouldn't he just stood with the cops? dude, that makes absolutely no fking sense. Again, a demofk who thinks me stupid.

All lies.

It's not assault if you ask for a hammer to be inserted up Uranus and then don't pay the insertee what he asked for to insert the hammer up Uranus.
Only when he pulls the hammer out of Uranus and hits you in the head with it, you might claim it was an assault.
Gay lovers wrestling in their underwear isn't an assault, It is a gay cat fight.

Forum List

Back