Gypsy Taub, Mother Of DePape's Children, Speaks - Torpedos Biden's / Leftist False Narrative

Bullshit fuckup you believe the Big Lie which is based on nothing other than whiny feelings of loss.

Hilarious
nah, I just believe what I see. Tell me you can't see the glass two feet from the door on the outside of the door? That will give you your answer to what is your issue.

There was a break in. The owner of tbe house was beaten.

Welco.e to the real world, the world Democrats have made with their failed justice system reforms and defund the police movement. The elitists' ivory towers are being scaled, and they are becoming victims of the hatred and division they have sewn.

For that, they get no sympathy.

Stop living in the past.

Speaking of heads exploding just refer the whiny fucks in J6.

1667399472508.png

There was a break in. The owner of tbe house was beaten.

Welco.e to the real world, the world Democrats have made with their failed justice system reforms and defund the police movement. The elitists' ivory towers are being scaled, and they are becoming victims of the hatred and division they have sewn.

For that, they get no sympathy.
Safe T Act in Illinois says it all on their distain for civility to normal human life.

Bullshit fuckup you believe the Big Lie which is based on nothing other than whiny feelings of loss.

Hilarious
The home security canetas, pilice bidy cams,etc... have nothing to do with any 'Big Lie', unless we are talking about what really happened at the Pelosi home.

nah, I just believe what I see. Tell me you can't see the glass two feet from the door on the outside of the door? That will give you your answer to what is your issue.
Still just a lying piece of shit fuckup.

Hilarious
I lost nothing. All they have to do is show the public the video that secures their premise. That's all. Seems quite simple.

I lost nothing. All they have to do is show the public the video that secures their premise. That's all. Seems quite simple.
Your lack of faith in the police tells a lot about your back the blue myth.

what lie? Again, are you saying you can't see glass two feet on the patio outside the door? Just answer the question.
Read the police report. The attacker spoke about breaking in fuckup.

Your lack of faith in the police tells a lot about your back the blue myth.
why did the police allow the defendant to smack Peloser in the head rather than shoot him?

Why did the defendant allow peloser to go to the bathroom to make a call to police?

Why did Peloser come out of the secure bathroom?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't fall for bullshit.

why did the police allow the defendant to smack Peloser in the head rather than shoot him?

Why did the defendant allow peloser to go to the bathroom to make a call to police?

Why did Peloser come out of the secure bathroom?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't fall for bullshit.
You are bullshi.

You indecency is bullshit

Your just a little maga fuckup boi

Something needed to be done as soon as Trump started running for president. It’s not his words that were dangerous, it was the effects of those words… both with the actions of his followers and also with the reaction of his critics. It’s dangerous when we break down the trust in our institutions and spread lies and propaganda to the masses. It energizes both sides to jump to extremes and that’s exactly what is happening in our country.

Flashback: Joe Biden Declared Al Gore 'Was Elected …

Newly unearthed comments show that Joe Biden declared in 2013 that former Democratic nominee Al Gore had won the 2000 presidential election and had chosen to be the bigger man by walking away from a victory that had been stolen from him.

That surely qualifies as an attack on the democratic process, given the president’s recent rhetoric. Biden has declared questioning election results to be downright unpatriotic — or worse.

On Tuesday, the Democrat said that people who don’t believe he won the 2020 election by receiving more votes than any candidate in history are akin to pre-Civil War slave owners. While Biden was speaking in Philadelphia, his rhetoric reared its ugly head as he lashed out at those who showed up in Washington on Jan. 6 to protest the election results.

Hillary Clinton: It's a stolen election if the Democrats lose

Denying election results isn't new to Clinton and other Democrats. One might recall that in 2002, Clinton proclaimed that former President George W. Bush was "selected, not elected." She additionally called Donald Trump an "illegitimate president" in 2019 after she lost to him in the 2016 election.

Read the police report. The attacker spoke about breaking in fuckup.
just show the video that shows him breaking in. There are cameras there. Where was secret service agents? Third in line to the presidency and all.

show the police body cams?

Again, the lack of transparency suggest foul play to the incident from authorities. You know, like shooting all the blacks by cops. Never believe a cop, right? Body camera video needed like George Floyd, right? cause why? you're far too stupid to ever get the meaning of it all.

You gay passion is your choice.

Being a dumbass maga fuckup is also a choice.
Life Lesson # 2.

Do not hire Gay Prostitutes in Scan Franshitsco
Do not invite them to your home at 2:00 AM in the morning and wrestle in your underwear with them.
Also one should not tell The Police that your Prostitute was a family friend and then later recant that statement to cover your Gay Ass.

Life Lesson # 2.

Do not hire Gay Prostitutes in Scan Franshitsco
Invite them to your home at 2:00 AM in the morning and wrestle in your underwear with them.
Also one should not tell The Police that your Prostitute was a family friend and then later recant that statement to cover your Gay Ass.
Sure maga fuckup.

Keep pulling shit out of you ass.

just show the video that shows him breaking in. There are cameras there. Where was secret service agents? Third in line to the presidency and all.

show the police body cams?

Again, the lack of transparency suggest foul play to the incident from authorities. You know, like shooting all the blacks by cops. Never believe a cop, right? Body camera video needed like George Floyd, right? cause why? you're far too stupid to ever get the meaning of it all.
The video footage of him breaking in is with the same video footage of Jan 6th which Pelosi refuses to release.

Sure maga fuckup.

Actually maybe you should give that advice to Paul Pelosi when he had a hammer pulled out of his ass, and then was hit in the head with that same hammer because he tried to stiff his "friend" the prostitute.

It was a shitty thing to do, won't you agree?

Sure maga fuckup.

well, again, the dispatcher audio, which is information from the 911 operator, stated friend in the home. Can't get that one back.

Forum List

Back