Gypsy Taub, Mother Of DePape's Children, Speaks - Torpedos Biden's / Leftist False Narrative

Of course Dems were hyperbolic and dishonest in their attacks. I don’t excuse that. This is politics it’s going to happen and should be condemned. But that doesn’t excuse trumps dishonesty and actions at all. Two wrongs don’t make a right… learned that in grade school
I never excused Trump’s dishonesty or behavior just as you don’t excuse Democrat dishonesty and behavior. That’s really not the issue here.

The issue is your saying that, after four years of dishonesty, lies and hypocrisy by Democrat politicians and the MSM; assaults on Trump supporters and the current and ongoing vilification of Republicans, conservatives and the GOP as evil enemies of the people, NOW something needs to be done.

Like I said in my first post, it’s fucking ludicrous.

I never excused Trump’s dishonesty or behavior just as you don’t excuse Democrat dishonesty and behavior. That’s really not the issue here.

The issue is your saying that, after four years of dishonesty, lies and hypocrisy by Democrat politicians and the MSM; assaults on Trump supporters and the current and ongoing vilification of Republicans, conservatives and the GOP as evil enemies of the people, NOW something needs to be done.

Like I said in my first post, it’s fucking ludicrous.
Something needed to be done as soon as Trump started running for president. It’s not his words that were dangerous, it was the effects of those words… both with the actions of his followers and also with the reaction of his critics. It’s dangerous when we break down the trust in our institutions and spread lies and propaganda to the masses. It energizes both sides to jump to extremes and that’s exactly what is happening in our country.

Something needed to be done as soon as Trump started running for president. It’s not his words that were dangerous, it was the effects of those words…

How ironic. If you mean violence and assaults, Democrats were the first to commit violence.

Remember, Trump campaigned primarily on immigration enforcement, that’s it. Neither his words nor his rhetoric suggested violence in any way against anyone.

But Democrats screamed “RACISM!” and everything went to shit at that point. Democrat rhetoric that Trump and his followers were all evel racists that needed to be purged (Will Smith’s words) fomented righteous outrage and that’s when we started seeing violence. By Democrats.

Maybe it’s just human nature, I don’t know, but Trump haters operated on the premise that one must commit violence to prevent violence.

Hear anything like this when Rand Paul got his ribs busted? double standards hugely.

How about when Kavanaugh got threatened?

but boi toy DePapa and Peloser get it going and now we have to strap it down.

Let's see the body cam videos.

How ironic. If you mean violence and assaults, Democrats were the first to commit violence.

Remember, Trump campaigned primarily on immigration enforcement, that’s it. Neither his words nor his rhetoric suggested violence in any way against anyone.

But Democrats screamed “RACISM!” and everything went to shit at that point. Democrat rhetoric that Trump and his followers were all evel racists that needed to be purged (Will Smith’s words) fomented righteous outrage and that’s when we started seeing violence. By Democrats.

Maybe it’s just human nature, I don’t know, but Trump haters operated on the premise that one must commit violence to prevent violence.

Don't you remember what Trump said at the Boy Scouts of America jamboree? Don't you remember when he threw out the Taskforce for 21 Century Policing that was encouraging respect for and confidence in US law enforcement?

Don't you remember what Trump said at the Boy Scouts of America jamboree? Don't you remember when he threw out the Taskforce for 21 Century Policing that was encouraging respect for and confidence in US law enforcement?
you don't post what your point is well. how fking stupid.

Hear anything like this when Rand Paul got his ribs busted? double standards hugely.

How about when Kavanaugh got threatened?

but boi toy DePapa and Peloser get it going and now we have to strap it down.

Let's see the body cam videos.

Rand kept piling his lawn debris on his neighbor's property line.

And your proof is a debunked movie and what?
Life advice for you.
Do not use a hammer as a gay sex toy.
Do not haggle with a prostitute over the price of services rendered when you asked him to shove a hammer up your ass.

You may be hit in the head with same said hammer.

Thus completes your lesson.

You are welcome.

Life advice for you.
Do not use a hammer as a gay sex toy.
Do not haggle with a prostitute over the price of services rendered when you asked him to shove a hammer up your ass.

You may be hit in the head with same said hammer.

Thus completes your lesson.

You are welcome.
You gay passion is your choice.

Being a dumbass maga fuckup is also a choice.

You gay passion is your choice.

Being a dumbass maga fuckup is also a choice.
let's see the videos. Why so afraid to show us what actually happened? I don't take hearsay as evidence of anything. Visual of the back door shows glass blown out, not in. That's suspicious to anyone with a functioning brain. Glass on wrong side of door.

let's see the videos. Why so afraid to show us what actually happened? I don't take hearsay as evidence of anything. Visual of the back door shows glass blown out, not in. That's suspicious to anyone with a functioning brain. Glass on wrong side of door.
Bullshit fuckup you believe the Big Lie which is based on nothing other than whiny feelings of loss.

Hilarious

Forum List

Back