Gypsy Taub, Mother Of DePape's Children, Speaks - Torpedos Biden's / Leftist False Narrative

Same reason ANY video is released, transparency.

A crime was allegedly committed, right?
Yes a crime was committed in a persons home. It is not SOP to release video footage of that crime to the public unless the victim wants to. That would be a tremendous violation of privacy if the cops did that. Rather absurd that you think it means something if they don’t release video footage

They haven't released the Trump Mar-a-lago security tapes, showing his people moving boxes of classified material in and out of the storage room.
Trump could release videos if he wanted. It’s his property. Wildly inappropriate for the FBI to do that.

Again, why in the world would they release these videos to the public. I answered your question, now you answer mine
why would they release videos on Trump? WTF, thought no one was above the law? where'd that go?

Yes a crime was committed in a persons home. It is not SOP to release video footage of that crime to the public unless the victim wants to. That would be a tremendous violation of privacy if the cops did that. Rather absurd that you think it means something if they don’t release video footage
bull fking shit. We saw video in front of Mar-a-lago? Documents pulled? WTF again, who is above the law? pelosers?

Just admit it hack!!!

Even more absurd, all the differing stories that have been reported in this case.

Even more absurd, all the differing stories that have been reported in this case.
You mean conspiracy kooks?! You really think the propaganda people like you spread makes any sort of an impact?! Come on get real.

People like you creating ridiculous narratives doesn’t justify the government violating citizens privacy rights. Unless charges are contested in court those videos will remain private. Rightly so

You mean conspiracy kooks?! You really think the propaganda people like you spread makes any sort of an impact?! Come on get real.

People like you creating ridiculous narratives doesn’t justify the government violating citizens privacy rights. Unless charges are contested in court those videos will remain private. Rightly so
we know this right now. no conspiracy

Again, facts in evidence as of today:
1. glass broken out not in at the back door
2. third person answered the door to let cops in
3. Peloser was allowed to use the bathroom
4. nothing happened until the cops came in
5. both in their underwear.
6. Police Dispatch signaled out the dude was a friend
7. No 911 audio!!!

"Oxane “Gypsy” Taub is the former “life partner” of David DePape, and she has now destroyed the Leftist media narrative, confirming that DePape is no MAGA Republican, but a Leftist who even supported Nancy Pelosi."

Taub on David DePape:
He is mentally ill. He has been mentally ill for a long time. He came back in very bad shape. He thought he was Jesus. He was constantly paranoid, thinking people were after him. And it took a good year or two to get back to, you know, being halfway normal.” If he ever did.

Well when I met him, he was only 20 years old, and he didn’t have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views and I’ve always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi.

Last time she saw him was 7 years ago.

we know this right now. no conspiracy

2. third person answered the door to let cops in
7. No 911 audio!!!
All lies

The symmetry breaker was pretty obvious. One was based on substance and the other based on an outright lie
Holy fuck Slade. FOR THE THRID TIME, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR TWO STATMENTS.

You are being obtuse on purpose. Try again.

Last edited:
dude, seriously? the supposed burglar, that wanted to murder the old man, just let him use the bathroom? And you think we're odd. too fking funny.

That is not a fact. It is your asinine assertion based on a 100 yard photo when you have no idea what it looks like when someone breaks a window. I have demoed enough buildings to know your assertions is just basic bullshit. I have no idea what direction the glass was broken into but even if it was broken outward it would not indicate Paul's sexual preference. Windows or glass, surprisingly, do not have any connection with sexual preference.
2. third peron answered the door to let cops in
Irrelevant. A third person or a hundred people do not tell you anything about his sexual preference. You know, what my post actually addressed.
Irrelevant. Gay, straight and bisexual people use the bathroom. Funny that you think using the bathroom is a fact that shows his sexual preference.
Holy shit, more irrelevant bloviating. Now when the cops entered the house has an impact on sexual preference.
FINALLY. Something pertinent. Oh wait.....

The attack was at 2am. So, it MIGHT have been pertinent but in context, Paul's attire is a given. I do not know if you sleep fully clothed but the VAST majority of people sleep either nude or in undergarments. The attacker was nuts so what he was waring is mostly irrelevant. A good hint here that you are being a moron is that gay sex, just like straight sex, is almost always done nude, not in underwear. I know, I know that is just shocking and we would not want a little reality to intercede on your partisan conclusions.

IOW, this is not a fact that shows anything other than Paul was doing what damn near every single person within a 10 mile radius was doing.
And yet the police say that was a flat out falsehood:

I wonder what special information you think a dispatcher has that no one else has. Those dispatchers have a lot of inside information after all, having nothing more than a minute or two of interaction with the caller and never interacting again. Or is this just another irrelevant idiocy?

7. No 911 audio!!!

But you think we're the cukes!
You are a cuke, an excellent analogy to your depth of thought though I would not have thought of it. You make a good cucumber.

The 911 audio is yet another thing that is irrelevant. Pelosi is not screaming out about his sexual preference on a 911 call. Sorry to burst that insane idea.

At least we can establish one thing. You are clearly gay as you think having a third person around you and using the bathroom are strong indications that one is a homosexual. How interesting.

If Paul pelosi is not gay

Why are all the USMB lefties spazzing like

Gay coke whores???

The media reporting is falling apart. people on both sides are not buying the official story. Don't be mad at the posters here just because we're not stroking your virtue signalling.
Idiots will always deny facts and march to ignorance.

The previous post being a very good example of it.

Forum List

Back