Gypsy Taub, Mother Of DePape's Children, Speaks - Torpedos Biden's / Leftist False Narrative

That is not a fact. It is your asinine assertion based on a 100 yard photo when you have no idea what it looks like when someone breaks a window. I have demoed enough buildings to know your assertions is just basic bullshit. I have no idea what direction the glass was broken into but even if it was broken outward it would not indicate Paul's sexual preference. Windows or glass, surprisingly, do not have any connection with sexual preference.

Irrelevant. A third person or a hundred people do not tell you anything about his sexual preference. You know, what my post actually addressed.

Irrelevant. Gay, straight and bisexual people use the bathroom. Funny that you think using the bathroom is a fact that shows his sexual preference.

Holy shit, more irrelevant bloviating. Now when the cops entered the house has an impact on sexual preference.

FINALLY. Something pertinent. Oh wait.....

The attack was at 2am. So, it MIGHT have been pertinent but in context, Paul's attire is a given. I do not know if you sleep fully clothed but the VAST majority of people sleep either nude or in undergarments. The attacker was nuts so what he was waring is mostly irrelevant. A good hint here that you are being a moron is that gay sex, just like straight sex, is almost always done nude, not in underwear. I know, I know that is just shocking and we would not want a little reality to intercede on your partisan conclusions.

IOW, this is not a fact that shows anything other than Paul was doing what damn near every single person within a 10 mile radius was doing.

And yet the police say that was a flat out falsehood:

I wonder what special information you think a dispatcher has that no one else has. Those dispatchers have a lot of inside information after all, having nothing more than a minute or two of interaction with the caller and never interacting again. Or is this just another irrelevant idiocy?

You are a cuke, an excellent analogy to your depth of thought though I would not have thought of it. You make a good cucumber.

The 911 audio is yet another thing that is irrelevant. Pelosi is not screaming out about his sexual preference on a 911 call. Sorry to burst that insane idea.

At least we can establish one thing. You are clearly gay as you think having a third person around you and using the bathroom are strong indications that one is a homosexual. How interesting.
It’s all facts reported, and all relevant

LOL.

Yup, already addressed that monumental idiocy. Funny you cut that out along with the evisceration of your moronic list of 'facts.'
Heard. …………. It

Last edited:
"Oxane “Gypsy” Taub is the former “life partner” of David DePape, and she has now destroyed the Leftist media narrative, confirming that DePape is no MAGA Republican, but a Leftist who even supported Nancy Pelosi."

Taub on David DePape:
He is mentally ill. He has been mentally ill for a long time. He came back in very bad shape. He thought he was Jesus. He was constantly paranoid, thinking people were after him. And it took a good year or two to get back to, you know, being halfway normal.” If he ever did.

Well when I met him, he was only 20 years old, and he didn’t have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views and I’ve always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi.

Funny, I didn't see this on the MSM. I guess that paper fell off their desk.

Back up… Trump was calling the 2016 election rigged. He was planting the seeds of lies before these 4 years of dem attacks that you blame. You know why Trump opponents came after him so hard? Because of his extraordinary consistency of lies and manipulation he tossed out on a daily basis. It’s toxic.
Democrats were calling him racist and everything else before he ever said anything like this.

You may not remember but Democrat politicians, celebrities and voters were declaring with utter certainty that Trump would not be president long before the election. And many claimed they would move to Canada if he did win.

Then, he actually won. Their collective heads exploded and despite their promises, no one moved to Canada.

My point to all this is, even given how Trump is, Democrats are not guiltless in all this. He may or may not have cried fraud in any case but even if he hadn’t they certainly gave him plenty of reasons to think so.

Democrats were calling him racist and everything else before he ever said anything like this.

You may not remember but Democrat politicians, celebrities and voters were declaring with utter certainty that Trump would not be president long before the election. And many claimed they would move to Canada if he did win.

Then, he actually won. Their collective heads exploded and despite their promises, no one moved to Canada.

My point to all this is, even given how Trump is, Democrats are not guiltless in all this. He may or may not have cried fraud in any case but even if he hadn’t they certainly gave him plenty of reasons to think so.
Stop living in the past.

Speaking of heads exploding just refer the whiny fucks in J6.

Of course there’s reason. Most rich people have reason to hate the government. The government is an obstacle to their pursuit of power. Trump had many more obstacles created by himself from his dishonest rhetoric
Uh uh, don’t try to palm this one off as some kind of crusade of a lone rich man against the government for more power.

Again, long before Trump ever said a word about fraud or stolen elections, Democrats labeled him an evil racist for his views on immigration enforcement and took that to the Nth degree.

From that point on they overreacted to, blubbered about and misconstrued everything he said and did to make him out to be the Devil incarnate.

Trump is who he is but it doesn’t change the fact that Democrats were often dishonest and hypocritical in their dealings with him.

Holy fuck Slade. FOR THE THRID TIME, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR TWO STATMENTS.

You are being obtuse on purpose. Try again.
My apology then. I don’t know what difference you are asking for

No doubt trump was labeled a racist from the start. He made very crass statements about the border that stirred that pot and then proceeded to troll the media and lie about issue after issue. The harsh reaction to trump was provoked by trump. That doesn’t excuse any dishonest attacks but it does show where the critiques come from. None of it excuses lying about a stolen election and ripping at the threads that hold together our democracy like Trump and his crew are trying to do.

Uh uh, don’t try to palm this one off as some kind of crusade of a lone rich man against the government for more power.

Again, long before Trump ever said a word about fraud or stolen elections, Democrats labeled him an evil racist for his views on immigration enforcement and took that to the Nth degree.

From that point on they overreacted to, blubbered about and misconstrued everything he said and did to make him out to be the Devil incarnate.

Trump is who he is but it doesn’t change the fact that Democrats were often dishonest and hypocritical in their dealings with him.
Of course Dems were hyperbolic and dishonest in their attacks. I don’t excuse that. This is politics it’s going to happen and should be condemned. But that doesn’t excuse trumps dishonesty and actions at all. Two wrongs don’t make a right… learned that in grade school

No doubt trump was labeled a racist from the start. He made very crass statements about the border that stirred that pot and then proceeded to troll the media and lie about issue after issue. The harsh reaction to trump was provoked by trump. That doesn’t excuse any dishonest attacks but it does show where the critiques come from. None of it excuses lying about a stolen election and ripping at the threads that hold together our democracy like Trump and his crew are trying to do.
And nothing excuses the assaults on Trump supporters.

Remember, the physical assaults began with Democrats. People were being constantly harassed and assaulted, even a group of South Korean tourists wearing MAGA hats. In one particular case, an eighty year old man wearing a MAGA hat was assaulted and knocked to the ground.
Then of course there was Nick Sandmann. He wasn’t assaulted but he became a target of misplaced visceral hate by half the country and received death threats (as well as his family and school) because of the anti-Trump, anti-MAGA rhetoric being pushed by Democrat politicians and the mainstream media.

This all started with Democrats and Trump haters. They are the ones who started the bullying, cancelling and physical assaults.

Forum List

Back