Gypsy Taub, Mother Of DePape's Children, Speaks - Torpedos Biden's / Leftist False Narrative

People and politicians across the board have been claiming elections were rigged DECADES before Trump was even considering the office. People to this day demand Bush stole his election. They demanded Trump stole his as well the instant he won.

The only real difference between Trump and the rest of the lot is not the narrative. That has been the same clap trap for a long time. The difference is that the rest of the lot were politicians so they knew when to shut up and fade into the background to live another day. Trump on the other hand has to take everything to an extreme and will never admit defeat so he kept going with the narrative and you end up with what we have now, a whole host of people buying the conspiracy nonsense.

However, claiming this is something new or something somewhat unique to Trump is just BS.
It’s definitely not new. But it is at a level that we have never seen before. The disconnection with the truth is insane and the movement that is following is threatening to our democracy

You are very gullible

Everytime Q-anon is mentioned on USMB it is by a left wing hate hoaxer

Get a clue. Jacob chansley is a failed actor homo who lives with his mommy....

Q-anon = homos in MAGAdrag

And if he is a raging insatiable cock hungry gay dude what does this have to do with anything whatsoever or have any importance whatsoever?

Why the fuck are so many of you hung up on this question?
like where is the secret service at their house?

Y’all are sick in the head
I just want you to tell us when a burglar allowed the supposed victim to go use the restroom? Where there might be a phone, to call the police? hahahahahahahahahhaha The fact you all want me to believe they didn't know each other is distasteful in every functioning piece of society. Because? It doesn't ever happen. EVER!

I can't help you, you wish to follow these lunatics. me, nope.

And if he is a raging insatiable cock hungry gay dude what does this have to do with anything whatsoever or have any importance whatsoever?

Why the fuck are so many of you hung up on this question?
dude, seriously? the supposed burglar, that wanted to murder the old man, just let him use the bathroom? And you think we're odd. too fking funny.

Again, facts in evidence as of today:
1. glass broken out not in at the back door
2. third person answered the door to let cops in
3. Peloser was allowed to use the bathroom
4. nothing happened until the cops came in
5. both in their underwear.
6. Police Dispatch signaled out the dude was a friend
7. No 911 audio!!!

But you think we're the cukes!

Who's privacy? LOL

Does everyone have the same rights to privacy? Let's never release video again. :rolleyes:
Again, why in the world would they release these videos to the public. I answered your question, now you answer mine

like where is the secret service at their house?
The speaker of the house, nor majority leader of the senate get protection from the secret service, except by special order of the president.

The speaker of the house only gets secret service protection is there is a vacancy in the office of vice-president, and they move up in the line of succession.

Again, why in the world would they release these videos to the public. I answered your question, now you answer mine
They haven't released the Trump Mar-a-lago security tapes, showing his people moving boxes of classified material in and out of the storage room.

They haven't released the Trump Mar-a-lago security tapes, showing his people moving boxes of classified material in and out of the storage room.
Why in the world would they release those to the public?

Same reason ANY video is released, transparency.

A crime was allegedly committed, right?

They haven't released all tape recordings from Jan. 6th either? Privacy?

They haven't released all tape recordings from Jan. 6th either? Privacy?
Actually you should say they haven't relased all the Jan 6th tapes "publicly"

Every recording from January 6th has been released to the lawyers representing client charged. They have full access to every second of video without exception.

Forum List

Back