Gypsy Taub, Mother Of DePape's Children, Speaks - Torpedos Biden's / Leftist False Narrative

I didn’t claim they are both not gay. I’ve never met them, I’m not making any claims. I’m questioning your claims. How do you know Paul is gay and Depape is a gay coke whore?

Everyone in SF knew Paul was gay in 1999

23 years ago.

Everyone in SF knew Paul was gay in 1999

23 years ago.
Well that’s not true. My sister lived in SF then and she didn’t know Depape was gay. So everybody did not know he was gay

Want to try again. Try and say something actually truthful

He had a young boy in that Lambo wreck too, that was allowed to scurry away with little notice.

OK, so Paulie's a fucking pedo-faggot with a minor in insider trading.... he's like a god in the world of democrats.
This is plausible.

Well that’s not true. My sister lived in SF then and she didn’t know Depape was gay. So everybody did not know he was gay

Want to try again. Try and say something actually truthful

Paul is Paul pelosi

Try again

Then you can provide a symmetry breaker as to why these situations are different.
I explained the difference in my original reply…
Yes both of those statements are true. Difference being the anti cop narrative was born from abuse of power by bad cops and calls for reform while the stolen election narrative was born as a dishonest excuse to pad the ego of a spoiled billionaire.

I heard the dude DePape was in his underwear. What happened to his clothes? Why did he allow Pelozi to just use the bathroom? Why didn't he assault Pelozi before police arrived?

Holy fk dude. I also heard the back door glass was broken outward, not inward like a breakin would happen.

My smeller tells me this is Smollett 2.
Their whole “he posted on these websites” story got shot down too. Those sites apparently were set up on Friday and taken down Saturday. Right after they got their story out. I would be surprised to see an actual trial out of this. That would see all the video footage and other evidence come out. That wouldn’t be good for the Dems.

Both Politico and NBC News had reported there was another person in the house when police arrived. And now Politico is blasting people for claiming there was another person inside when police arrived. :auiqs.jpg:

Their whole “he posted on these websites” story got shot down too. Those sites apparently were set up on Friday and taken down Saturday. Right after they got their story out. I would be surprised to see an actual trial out of this. That would see all the video footage and other evidence come out. That wouldn’t be good for the Dems.

One call to the Hillary Suicide Hotline is all it takes.

You said depape. It was Paul. SF has known for decades Paul sucks cock...
Ok, well my sister lived in SF at the time you stated everybody knew he was gay. She didn’t know so you are mistaken. You’re gonna need a more convincing and truthful argument

Yes both of those statements are true. Difference being the anti cop narrative was born from abuse of power by bad cops and calls for reform while the stolen election narrative was born as a dishonest excuse to pad the ego of a spoiled billionaire.
Irrelevant. The fact that they made almost no distinction between bad cops and good cops is precisely why people started hating and criticising law enforcement in general and as a result, good cops were murdered.

The narrative being pushed never differentiated good cops from bad cops. This resulted in officers being denied service in restaurants and coffee houses and ultimately to outright assassinations.

In other words, theirs was just as much blind prejudice as that which they accused officers of.

As for violence from right wingers, this antagonism didn’t come from nowhere and does not mean that conservatives are more prone to violence. This all started when Trump got elected.

Democrats spent four years fighting Trump at every turn and trying to get him out of office and accomplished virtually nothing of what they were elected for: passing bills and conducting government business.

In the meantime, Democrat voters were conducting their own crusade to vilify and demonize Trump supporters and yes, committing violence and assault against them.

To top it all off, we have a president who campaigned on the promise to unify the country and turned around and did the exact opposite.

The relentless hounding of Trump and the abuse and vitriol heaped on his supporters convinced many on the right that Democrats would try to steal the election long before the election took place.
When Trump claimed the election was stolen, he was not initiating the narrative, he was simply echoing what many on the right were already thinking.

None of this is to say the election was stolen. But it does show that there is a reason for it; that it was not conjured from thin air and there’s much more to it than a billionaire’s bruised ego.

Forum List

Back