Gypsy Taub, Mother Of DePape's Children, Speaks - Torpedos Biden's / Leftist False Narrative

What would provoke a crazy guy to go try and kill Nancy Pelosi in her home?

This is like climate science, there is data and there is fudge.

The data is that these two coked up cocksuckers got into a post coke/gay sex/BDSM fight with a hammer, and Paul lost the fight.

The fudge is a bullshit media/hate hoax claim of a quote of the gay coke whore about Nancy. EVERY GAY COKE WHORE in SF knows Dykey Nancy is never with cocksucker Paul post midnight...

I'm going to go out of my way and speculate they had an underage adult male with them in the house. That would be the third person the cops referenced for 50 hours until this evening when they retracted it. That's why no footage is being released. After all, DePapes ex was into pedophilia.
He had a young boy in that Lambo wreck too, that was allowed to scurry away with little notice.

OK, so Paulie's a fucking pedo-faggot with a minor in insider trading.... he's like a god in the world of democrats.

Did you show up at his house in your underwear and hit him in the head with a hammer when he stiffed you for services rendered like Paul Pelosi's "hired help" did?
How would you know then?
Damn boi

You just suck the koolaid down don’t you.

Future Headline:

Hunter Biden's Laptop was mysteriously destroyed by the hammer allegedly shoved up Paul Pelosi's ass shortly after The FBI took it into Evidence.
Both The Hammer and The Laptop can no longer be found.

Yes both of those statements are true. Difference being the anti cop narrative was born from abuse of power by bad cops and calls for reform while the stolen election narrative was born as a dishonest excuse to pad the ego of a spoiled billionaire.
No, they are not.

This is akin to demanding that your are at least partially at fault for putting your living room where it is when I drive my car right through the middle of it. There are schools of thought that think this way but it is an asinine way to frame fault and responsibility.

This is like climate science, there is data and there is fudge.

The data is that these two coked up cocksuckers got into a post coke/gay sex/BDSM fight with a hammer, and Paul lost the fight.

The fudge is a bullshit media/hate hoax claim of a quote of the gay coke whore about Nancy. EVERY GAY COKE WHORE in SF knows Dykey Nancy is never with cocksucker Paul post midnight...
You’re drawing quite the conclusions based on No first hand information about anything. What makes you so confident that you have the facts right?

No, they are not.

This is akin to demanding that your are at least partially at fault for putting your living room where it is when I drive my car right through the middle of it. There are schools of thought that think this way but it is an asinine way to frame fault and responsibility.
I agree with your living room example. I disagree that it has anything to do with this conversation or my comparison

What media reports are you blindly believing to think it was a gay sex come BDSM session?

Hmm, tough question....

Paul is gay
The gay coke WHORE is gay
2am and no Dykey Nancy around
Story filled with laughable holes
Gay coke whore brought zip ties and duct tape
Paul brought the hammer

You’re drawing quite the conclusions based on No first hand information about anything. What makes you so confident that you have the facts right?

ALL of the gay coke whore's associates are leftwing...

You cannot show us one single MAGA associate

Hmm, tough question....

Paul is gay
The gay coke WHORE is gay
2am and no Dykey Nancy around
Story filled with laughable holes
Gay coke whore brought zip ties and duct tape
Paul brought the hammer
How do you know Paul is gay and that the other dude is a gay coke whore? Do you know either of them? Or are you brainlessly getting narratives spoon fed to you by the media

How do you know Paul is gay and that the other dude is a gay coke whore? Do you know either of them? Or are you brainlessly getting narratives spoon fed to you by the media

Go ahead and claim they are both not gay...

Lol...

Depape has an arrest record. What was he arrested for?

Lol

Go ahead and claim they are both not gay...

Lol...

Depape has an arrest record. What was he arrested for?

Lol
I didn’t claim they are both not gay. I’ve never met them, I’m not making any claims. I’m questioning your claims. How do you know Paul is gay and Depape is a gay coke whore?

Forum List

Back