Gypsy Taub, Mother Of DePape's Children, Speaks - Torpedos Biden's / Leftist False Narrative

Nope. Mentally ill people rarely make sense. What did you expect?

That a fraud hate hoax "blog" manufactured between 3-7am would have some mistakes, and it did....

The gay coke WHORE Green supporter of pedophile normalization is likely not anti gay

Which proves

The "blog" is a hate hoax fraud.

Mental Illness is a prerequisite for being a MAGA moron...so he was well on his way it would seem.
wow.. amazing! A licensed (no doubt) psychologist here on the board who can diagnose people FROM AFAR... and even great groups of them while never having met them!

Whoa.. Are you God or something?

How much do you charge for therapy? Who wouldn't want to go to someone as knowledgable as you?

Trump kept trying to get a back channel to the Kremlin when he was campaigning..

Yeah, you posted this same shit then, and in response I posted an article explaining how every candidate reaches out to their foreign counterparts while campaigning so they won't be behind the power curve if / when they win.

You tried to make it sound conspiratorial then, like you are trying to do now, but as the article I posted then stated, Clinton fid it, Obama did it, even Hillary did it dedpite her later losing.

You either have the short-term memory of a squirrel and forgot about this or, more probable, you are just trying to gaslight and be a partyisan dick.

Nope. Mentally ill people rarely make sense. What did you expect?
that if they break in the glass goes in and not out.

1667227207791.png

Somebody good at cut and paste, we need some scooby Doo here!!!!

He must have broken out all the glass.. sure is a lot of it.
and it's all going out not in. break ins go inside not outside. Picture says it all. Two feet at least away from the threshold. That's some force used to break it out. I consider this a staged view by someone who was very stupid.

1667228061062.png

wow.. amazing! A licensed (no doubt) psychologist here on the board who can diagnose people FROM AFAR... and even great groups of them while never having met them!
Its easy. You've got to believe in things that don't exist and never happened.... That is clinical psychosis.. You've got it. Or do you believe that your blob lost the election?

Nance should release the video tapes from her network of surveillance cameras. But she won't as they do not support her preferred narrative.

Its easy. You've got to believe in things that don't exist and never happened.... That is clinical psychosis.. You've got it. Or do you believe that your blob lost the election?
like russia russia? that, that didn't exist? hahahahahahahahaaha you all can't stop running into brick fking walls.

And here's DePape's neighbors saying the same thing. The guy was a Green Party member.

Just like a democrat, the leader of the democrat party showered inappropriately with his daughter. This loon beats his children. The Democrats the child abuser party. They groom 5 years olds.

It's not the right that's being attacked here. Paul Pelosi has a fractured skull because Republicans refuse to admit they're lying. Just like you never admit you're lying, Sleazy.
He pissed his gay lover off and he beat his ass. Violence is typical behavior in you loons. The summer of love showed it.

Just like a democrat, the leader of the democrat party showered inappropriately with his daughter. This loon beats his children. The Democrats the child abuser party. They groom 5 years olds.
ask a good hollywood pedophile demofk.

Hold up a second. You hear a statement reported on PJmedia from somebody named Gypsy Taub and believe every word? Seriously?
This is from MSN

"When I met him, he was only 20 years old , and he didn't have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views, and I've always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi," she said.
Satisfied?

Forum List

Back