Gypsy Taub, Mother Of DePape's Children, Speaks - Torpedos Biden's / Leftist False Narrative

This is from MSN

"When I met him, he was only 20 years old , and he didn't have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views, and I've always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi," she said.
Satisfied?

Haha, what in the world do you think this proves?!
It proves that most prostitutes, especially gay prostitutes are mentally ill and that Paul refused to pay the man for his services so got whacked in the head with a hammer for it.

What would provoke a crazy guy to go try and kill Nancy Pelosi in her home?
Paul wouldn't pay his prostitute for services rendered, so no doubt, this man was hoping Nancy would.
Paul should pay the little whore next time to avoid such a scene like this.

It proves nothing even close to that. You do have an active imagination though
Two men wrestling in their underwear with cocaine on their noses requires no imagination. It's in the police report.

Paul Pelosi should pay his prostitutes what they ask for when they agree to have sex with him.

Two men wrestling in their underwear with cocaine on their noses requires no imagination. It's in the police report.

Paul Pelosi should pay his prostitutes what they ask for when they agree to have sex with him.
That’s not in the police report. You are lying. What a surprise

That’s not in the police report. You are lying. What a surprise
When Paul told his Gay Prostitute it was "Hammer Time" he got a rude surprise.

Lesson here is pay your prostitutes and you won't get treated like a bitch and take a hammer to your gay noggin.

Its easy. You've got to believe in things that don't exist and never happened.... That is clinical psychosis.. You've got it. Or do you believe that your blob lost the election?

Amazing how "precise" your analysis is... From Israel.

Anyone who fails to parrot the media needs to be rushed off to a Zionist fascist phsychologist....

Forum List

Back