Gypsy Taub, Mother Of DePape's Children, Speaks - Torpedos Biden's / Leftist False Narrative

You are obsessed with gay sex, do find yourself a nice cruising spot to release that pent up gayness.
I heard the dude DePape was in his underwear. What happened to his clothes? Why did he allow Pelozi to just use the bathroom? Why didn't he assault Pelozi before police arrived?

Holy fk dude. I also heard the back door glass was broken outward, not inward like a breakin would happen.

My smeller tells me this is Smollett 2.

So I heard this morning that the dude was only in his underwear?

The glass on the back door was broken out not in?

He let Pelosi use the washroom? Huh? What break in person allows such a thing?

Was this Pelosi's boi toi?

Is this Jussie part 2?
How many times have you broken into homes or had your home broken into?

What a disappointment for the right, he isn't gay

Lol

None of the top dems are gay.

Hillary is not gay, homO is not gay, Michael Robinson is really Michelle, Paul pelosi is a faithful hetro husband....

None of the top dem leaders has the courage of

Come out of the CLOSET

What COWARDS!!!

I heard the dude DePape was in his underwear. What happened to his clothes? Why did he allow Pelozi to just use the bathroom? Why didn't he assault Pelozi before police arrived?

Holy fk dude. I also heard the back door glass was broken outward, not inward like a breakin would happen.
He received a fractured skull.

Lol

Hillary is not gay, homO is not gay, Michael Robinson is really Michelle, Paul pelosi is a faithful hetro husband....

Come out of the CLOSET

What COWARDS!!!
You so desire that you can bring out of the gay?

Lol

Come out of the CLOSET

What COWARDS!!!
remember when Pelozi wasn't drunk behind the wheel? oops.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
How many times have you broken into homes or had your home broken into?
Fortress Pelosi was never broken into, just like The Capital was never broken into.
People were invited in.

Pay up bitch or you getz the hammer again.
1667224504382.png

My smeller tells me this is Smollett 2.
these demofks aren't good at staging a scene at all.

Forum List

Back