Gypsy Taub, Mother Of DePape's Children, Speaks - Torpedos Biden's / Leftist False Narrative

"Oxane “Gypsy” Taub is the former “life partner” of David DePape,

Well when I met him, he was only 20 years old, and he didn’t have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views and I’ve always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi.
On Friday, October 28, 2022, the San Francisco Police Department said that 42-year-old David Depape was identified as the suspect who attacked Paul Pelosi, 82,

A lot can change in 20 years.

"Oxane “Gypsy” Taub is the former “life partner” of David DePape, and she has now destroyed the Leftist media narrative, confirming that DePape is no MAGA Republican, but a Leftist who even supported Nancy Pelosi."

Taub on David DePape:
He is mentally ill. He has been mentally ill for a long time. He came back in very bad shape. He thought he was Jesus. He was constantly paranoid, thinking people were after him. And it took a good year or two to get back to, you know, being halfway normal.” If he ever did.

Well when I met him, he was only 20 years old, and he didn’t have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views and I’ve always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi.

What a disappointment for the right, he isn't gay

It's not the right that's being attacked here. Paul Pelosi has a fractured skull because Republicans refuse to admit they're lying. Just like you never admit you're lying, Sleazy.
Those foil helmets do not, I repeat, do not give you mind reading powers. This leftist went nuts, that's about all we really know.

What a disappointment for the right, he isn't gay
You don't have to be gay to be a member of The Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby.

You also shouldn't stiff drug addicted prostitutes or you might get hit in the head with a hammer.

But you nor Paul Pelosi ever take our advice, apparently.

You don't have to be gay to be a member of The Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby.

You also shouldn't stiff drug addicted prostitutes or you might get hit in the head with a hammer.

But you nor Paul Pelosi ever take our advice, apparently.
I am sure you are member of the Republican Log Cabin.

I only know that Paul Pelosi like logs, big fat logs from gay drug addicted gypsy prostitutes in their underwear.
Why did a gay sword fight end up as a gay hammer fight?
You are obsessed with gay sex, do find yourself a nice cruising spot to release that pent up gayness.

You are obsessed with gay sex, do find yourself a nice cruising spot to release that pent up gayness.
Paul Pelosi is obsessed with gay sex and apparently is a cheap skate and would not pay for services rendered so he got hit in the head with a hammer.
Maybe you have been hit in the head with a hammer too.

So I heard this morning that the dude was only in his underwear?

The glass on the back door was broken out not in?

He let Pelosi use the washroom? Huh? What break in person allows such a thing?

Was this Pelosi's boi toi?

Is this Jussie part 2?

Forum List

Back