Gypsy Taub, Mother Of DePape's Children, Speaks - Torpedos Biden's / Leftist False Narrative

The narrative being pushed never differentiated good cops from bad cops. This resulted in officers being denied service in restaurants and coffee houses and ultimately to outright assassinations.
You are right and this is a shame as good cops are heros and work an extremely difficult job. It is a shame that a few rotten apples ruined the bunch. But there has also been a lot of rooted for a long time and it reached a fever pitch so the reaction was harsh. I hope changes can be made and the reputation of our heros in blue restored

When Trump claimed the election was stolen, he was not initiating the narrative, he was simply echoing what many on the right were already thinking.
This is incorrect. Trump was calling the 2016 election rigged when he thought he was going to lose to Clinton. That’s his playbook. His bruised ego couldn’t take that she got more votes than him so he claimed those fake as well and tried to proved it by putting one of his lackies in charge of a voter fraud commission that came up with nothing. But that’s how trump rolls. This stolen election narrative was set up before the election even happened. We have Bannon on tape saying just that. It’s a disgrace and rather unbelievable that so many puppets on the right are just going along with it.

No that’s obviously not what he was referring to smart guy
F1A3963A-F788-4C75-AFA4-2592ECFC7766.jpeg

This is incorrect. Trump was calling the 2016 election rigged when he thought he was going to lose to Clinton. That’s his playbook.

Irrelevant. Whether he said something like this or not, his supporters would still have expected election fraud.

Again, Trump’s rhetoric aside, Democrats showed for four years that there was virtually nothing they wouldn’t do to get and keep him out of office. Trump supporter suspicions were based largely on Democrat actions, not Trump’s rhetoric.
His bruised ego couldn’t take that she got more votes than him so he claimed those fake as well and tried to proved it by putting one of his lackies in charge of a voter fraud commission that came up with nothing. But that’s how trump rolls. This stolen election narrative was set up before the election even happened. We have Bannon on tape saying just that. It’s a disgrace and rather unbelievable that so many puppets on the right are just going along with it.

I can’t say Trump would or would not have cried fraud in any case and I know that he’s an egomaniac but I will say that Democrat anti-Trump rhetoric was already at full steam early in the 2016 campaign. So it’s not implausible to think that maybe this had something to do with his suspecting fraud.

Like I said, even given the way Trump is, there’s a reason for the animosity and the suspicions.

Again, Trump’s rhetoric aside, Democrats showed for four years that there was virtually nothing they wouldn’t do to get and keep him out of office.
Back up… Trump was calling the 2016 election rigged. He was planting the seeds of lies before these 4 years of dem attacks that you blame. You know why Trump opponents came after him so hard? Because of his extraordinary consistency of lies and manipulation he tossed out on a daily basis. It’s toxic.

Like I said, even given the way Trump is, there’s a reason for the animosity and the suspicions.
Of course there’s reason. Most rich people have reason to hate the government. The government is an obstacle to their pursuit of power. Trump had many more obstacles created by himself from his dishonest rhetoric

I explained the difference in my original reply…
"Yes both of those statements are true."

Since the truth of the statements were what I questioned, no you did not explain the difference in your reply. Indeed, you stated the EXACT opposite since you stated they were true. Then I gave an analogy as to why they are false.

And you rejected it without a symmetry breaker that outlines why.

Ok, well my sister lived in SF at the time you stated everybody knew he was gay. She didn’t know so you are mistaken. You’re gonna need a more convincing and truthful argument
I would think that the fact he is married to a woman that him being gay is simply a known falsehood.

I mean, CLEARLY he is not gay as that directly entails not having an intimate relationship with a woman. He might be a bisexual. Obviously the claim is not based in a rational connections with reality.

How do you know Paul is gay and that the other dude is a gay coke whore? Do you know either of them? Or are you brainlessly getting narratives spoon fed to you by the media
If he wasn't gay one of the MSM bullshit channels would have said so.

Back up… Trump was calling the 2016 election rigged. He was planting the seeds of lies before these 4 years of dem attacks that you blame. You know why Trump opponents came after him so hard? Because of his extraordinary consistency of lies and manipulation he tossed out on a daily basis. It’s toxic.
People and politicians across the board have been claiming elections were rigged DECADES before Trump was even considering the office. People to this day demand Bush stole his election. They demanded Trump stole his as well the instant he won.

The only real difference between Trump and the rest of the lot is not the narrative. That has been the same clap trap for a long time. The difference is that the rest of the lot were politicians so they knew when to shut up and fade into the background to live another day. Trump on the other hand has to take everything to an extreme and will never admit defeat so he kept going with the narrative and you end up with what we have now, a whole host of people buying the conspiracy nonsense.

However, claiming this is something new or something somewhat unique to Trump is just BS.

If he wasn't gay one of the MSM bullshit channels would have said so.
And if he is a raging insatiable cock hungry gay dude what does this have to do with anything whatsoever or have any importance whatsoever?

Why the fuck are so many of you hung up on this question?

"Yes both of those statements are true."

Since the truth of the statements were what I questioned, no you did not explain the difference in your reply. Indeed, you stated the EXACT opposite since you stated they were true. Then I gave an analogy as to why they are false.

And you rejected it without a symmetry breaker that outlines why.
The symmetry breaker was pretty obvious. One was based on substance and the other based on an outright lie

I would think that the fact he is married to a woman that him being gay is simply a known falsehood.

I mean, CLEARLY he is not gay as that directly entails not having an intimate relationship with a woman. He might be a bisexual. Obviously the claim is not based in a rational connections with reality.
Yes, that would be the obvious answer but the hack reaction would be that he is a closet homo. Predictable. Best to question how they “know” this thing they obviously don’t know… then watch them lie and spin.

Forum List

Back