Gypsy's Stealing White Girls

I feel bad for the kid. Given away when a baby, then torn from the two she thinks of as her mom and dad. Look at her eyes. She looks sad and scared. Poor kid.

Yanno.......................they've found the biological mother and father of this child. The current parents (who were arrested on suspicion of kidnapping) said that the mother couldn't care for the child and sold her to them.

The biological mother (who has been verified by DNA) has stated that she sold her daughter to them because she couldn't take care of that many kids.

Me personally? I say release the Roma parents that the kid was sold to (but verify that she wasn't abused) and return the child to them. The mother who sold the child in the first place? Put her in jail and send her children to families who will love and take care of them.

I think the Roma parents in Greece should be released and rejoined with their daughter. The mother who sold her? Put her and her husband in jail, throw away the key, and let the rest of the children find other families.

Yanno.......................they've found the biological mother and father of this child. The current parents (who were arrested on suspicion of kidnapping) said that the mother couldn't care for the child and sold her to them.

The biological mother (who has been verified by DNA) has stated that she sold her daughter to them because she couldn't take care of that many kids.

Me personally? I say release the Roma parents that the kid was sold to (but verify that she wasn't abused) and return the child to them. The mother who sold the child in the first place? Put her in jail and send her children to families who will love and take care of them.

I think the Roma parents in Greece should be released and rejoined with their daughter. The mother who sold her? Put her and her husband in jail, throw away the key, and let the rest of the children find other families.
Yeah, right. Let's forget about defrauding the government to the tune of about 3000 euros a month for 14 children, six of whom were born to the woman over a 10-month period. Let's also
forget about the fact that in civilized countries children cannot be sold, or given to others without due legal process.

While morons might view this as the rights of a minority, the rights and welfare of the child supersedes any such consideration. The father has an extensive criminal record and the family is unable to provide a hygienic atmosphere for the child in any case.

You have formed a conclusion based on some abstract sense morality without an iota of facts or concern for the welfare of the child.

Last edited:

Yeah, right. Let's forget about defrauding the government to the tune of about 3000 euros a month for 14 children, six of whom were born to the woman over a 10-month period. Let's also
forget about the fact that in civilized countries children cannot be sold, or given to others without due legal process.

While morons might view this as the rights of a minority, the rights and welfare of the child supersedes any such consideration. The father has an extensive criminal record and the family is unable to provide a hygienic atmosphere for the child in any case.

You have formed a conclusion based on some abstract sense morality without an iota of facts or concern for the welfare of the child.

Actually, the ones defrauding the government were the original parents who sold the child in the first place. And yeah......................children can be given away, because in this country, if you leave a baby at a fire or police station, they will find a way to take care of it.

And.................fwiw.....................I've been in the foster care program for several years while growing up. I was orphaned at age 8.

Actually, the ones defrauding the government were the original parents who sold the child in the first place. And yeah......................children can be given away, because in this country, if you leave a baby at a fire or police station, they will find a way to take care of it.

And.................fwiw.....................I've been in the foster care program for several years while growing up. I was orphaned at age 8.
Custody of children can be awarded, but no one can give a child to another without the due legal process I mentioned. I don't know that your childhood experience makes you an authority in this subject, but I seriously doubt any social service agency would have given your custody to the Roma couple. It is something you should be grateful for, and something you should not wish for others due to some self-righteous and politically correct inclination you may have.

Custody of children can be awarded, but no one can give a child to another without the due legal process I mentioned. I don't know that your childhood experience makes you an authority in this subject, but I seriously doubt any social service agency would have given your custody to the Roma couple. It is something you should be grateful for, and something you should not wish for others due to some self-righteous and politically correct inclination you may have.

Actually, I thought that living through that childhood experience kind of made me an expert.

Unlike you, I actually lived through it.

Pretty weak considering your previous comments. Sorry. it didn't even make you "kind of an expert". On the contrary, it did make you seem far more ignorant of the realities of custody and adoption than one might have thought given your background.

Forum List

Back