H. Clinton attacks her church over Israel divestment vote

Why Clinton doesn't convert to judaism or evangelism to better serve the kosher tribe?!

Hillary Clinton attacks her church over Israel divestment vote

As the United Methodist Church prepares to vote on divestment from companies that profit from Israel’s military occupation in Palestine, Hillary Clinton has penned a letter condemning the Palestinian-led boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement.

The Democratic presidential frontrunner and lifelong Methodist was responding to a joint letter from two leaders of major Israel lobby organizations – David Sherman, chairperson of the Israel Action Network, and Susan Stern, vice-chair of the Jewish Federations of North America – urging her to “speak out forcefully against the divisive and destructive BDS movement” ahead of the Methodist vote.

clintonperesisraeliran.jpg

2012 image

>>Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history and religion.Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Mufti of Jerusalem.<<

You forget that Hillary kissed Suha Arafat

Maybe Hillary wants Suha to give some of those billions Arafat stole to the Clinton Foundation?

Why doesn't she convert to Judaism?

Because no need to answer that totally irrelevant, unnecessary, and moronic hate-based question.

Allahuakbar!
:blowup:

Good for her, though. If I were a member of the UMC, I would find a new congregation, one that supports Israel.

What you would benefit from supporting this Apartheid state?!

PROVE IT IS APARTHEID AS IN NOT ALLOWING OTHERS TO WORSHIP FREELY

The only apartheid states are the islamonazi ones like Palestine, Jordan, Saudi, Syria and iraq

Good for her, though. If I were a member of the UMC, I would find a new congregation, one that supports Israel.

What you would benefit from supporting this Apartheid state?!
If I had my way, the Palestinians in Greater Israel would be outside it by tomorrow.

Jerusalem is Jewish.

No right of return.

America is Indian, do you like to be thrown away as well?

You still believe in stories; jews lived more in Egypt (centuries) than in Palestine, does it make Egypt jewish in the region?

No where is Arabic or muslim apart from a watering hole outside of medina, so would you like to try and exist on your two grains of sand. You stole everything you have and complain when it is taken back by its rightfull owners.

Why Clinton doesn't convert to judaism or evangelism to better serve the kosher tribe?!

As the United Methodist Church prepares to vote on divestment from companies that profit from Israel’s military occupation in Palestine, Hillary Clinton has penned a letter condemning the Palestinian-led boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement.

The Democratic presidential frontrunner and lifelong Methodist was responding to a joint letter from two leaders of major Israel lobby organizations – David Sherman, chairperson of the Israel Action Network, and Susan Stern, vice-chair of the Jewish Federations of North America – urging her to “speak out forcefully against the divisive and destructive BDS movement” ahead of the Methodist vote.

clintonperesisraeliran.jpg

2012 image

>>Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history and religion.Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Mufti of Jerusalem.<<

You forget that Hillary kissed Suha Arafat

Maybe Hillary wants Suha to give some of those billions Arafat stole to the Clinton Foundation?

Why doesn't she convert to Judaism?

Why don't you come out of the closet and admit you are an islamonazi

Forum List

Back