Hacking and tracking you: Rfid in stores

Nika2013

Rookie
Feb 18, 2013
Somewhere in a land-bound state
The Electronic Product Code: Your Purchases Are Reporting Your Personal Information to Government and Businesses

“The goal of the EPC Network is to
let companies leverage their internal RFID structures to gain exponentially by capturing and sharing real-time
business information
across entire companies and with trading partners.
In other words,
RFID deployments
based on open, standardized EPC interfaces that enable interoperability and multi-vendor implementations
may achieve the ultimate in global data sharing: Total asset visibility.
That is why so many leading companies
are supporting and driving the adoption of EPCglobal standards for the EPC Net”

I have been told that the RFID reader can read everything in your wallet such as driver’s license and credit cards, so that when you purchase a product at Wal-Mart, the data will transfer to EPC partners such as the Department of Defense and the ATF as well as all government agencies who may have an interest in the information. I go to the store to buy a computer and the RFID reader reads my information from my wallet and transfers it to any interested agencies. The clerk does not need to see my ID..the data just moves itself. Is this a business convenience, or totalitarian control? Both?

With guns, they do not even have to require registration as the purchase and RFID reader register you through your wallet….

It would be difficult tracking a person through RFID if there is not a reader within 300 ft….? However, readers will be installed at kiosks, in all stores, in police cars and toll booths…so when one goes out with his laptop, the readers will access the laptop and the wallet telling unknown entities your name, your laptop serial number and your location…..

There are RFID protected wallets online, but if you have purchased something with the wallet without protection, the article of clothing you are wearing or the product will still be sending original data on you from the first wallet…

UPS is involved, as well as the postal system, so anything purchased and mailed through these will send data to the EPS community…..”John Doe….at address______________ just received a package from ______________________. In the package was __________________.

If you go to a foreign country, your passport will report your data….even back to the US. The new country will have a record of your income level (credit information)

And you thought technology was a good thing?

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
  • Banned
I was concerned because two small laptops that I bought at Wal-Mart had USG DOD in the serial numbers. I was told by someone on this board that it is simply a new form of meeting shipping requirements through RFID..My question is : What does the DOD have to do with a consumer laptop? I understand that vendors with the DOD would need to supply information, but in reverse, why would the DOD need to supply a serial number to WalMart for an Acer product?

Your laptop is also equipped with a GPS tracking chip, if you use the internet the information you send is captured and monitored, and the same is true of all new electronic devices.
What are you worried about? The government just wants to take care of you....

• Banned
What are you worried about? The government just wants to take care of you....he says..
I hope this is sarcasm, because I don't need this kind of protection...I will take my chances with a terrorist attack, any day, before having someone track me...The odds are better...I don't want to live in Orwell's world...I seriously doubt that my protection is a big concern of theirs...but thank you for the response...

• Banned
[ame=http://youtu.be/rsbgqTCS9ZQ]Proof RFID Microchip Is In Obama Health Care - YouTube[/ame]
[ame]http://youtu.be/JiMKxq8LrL8]NB[/ame]
[url=http://youtu.be/-P9xs2yyv8Q

RFID FROM MANY PERSPECTIVES --TELL YOUR REPRESENTATIVES TO STOP THIS...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SPPFDxOXX-g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SORRY IT POSTED 2X

Last edited:
I have been told that the RFID reader can read everything in your wallet such as driver&#8217;s license and credit cards,

You have been lied to and were stupid enough to believe it.
It can read nothing except rfid chips and whatever data is containe within the chip.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I just listened to a congressman discuss the exact same thing that I referred to and you are the person without information...It is always the stupid who think they know the most...One cannot debate with this type of person...Just another name-caller...the faceless empty US citizen (your avatar) Give some data and stop trolling

Last edited:
[url=http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2012/01/30/hackers-demo-shows-how-easily-credit-cards-can-be-read-through-clothes-and-wallets/
[url=http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2012/01/30/hackers-demo-shows-how-easily-credit-cards-can-be-read-through-clothes-and-wallets/
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology is now embedded in the cards of most major issuers. Information about the card and its owner is embedded in a tiny microchip in the card. The card can be read by remote machines without being touched by the vendor. Most cards have to be within a few inches of the reader to work, but there is concern that cards can be read by remote machines carried around by identity thieves.

Read more: [url=http://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0912/rfid-credit-cards-is-your-identity-safe.aspx#ixzz2MLlBFyBB

So read this...dude

RFID chhips are in your drivers liscence? Your credit cards?
The data in them is not encrypted or otherwise protected? If or when they have rfid chips in them?
You gonna quit using wifi or your cell phone? They can be read remotely.

Be afraid be very afraid.
Be sure you get only the genuine ztip ammo from Hornaday.

The zombie ammo is being sold by our responsible gun/ammo industry btw.

RFID chhips are in your drivers liscence? Your credit cards?
The data in them is not encrypted or otherwise protected? If or when they have rfid chips in them?
You gonna quit using wifi or your cell phone? They can be read remotely.

Be afraid be very afraid.
Be sure you get only the genuine ztip ammo from Hornaday.

The zombie ammo is being sold by our responsible gun/ammo industry btw.
Very good US Citizen. If you accept the New World Order others will follow.

If it were not true that RFID is a threat to privacy, the Governor of California and the legislature would not have initiated legislation against mandatory chip implants and the ACLU would not be representing clients on these issues. I thank the poster above for data...

..We do not have to allow these things to happen..Kick out the current legislative reps and insert our own....Left and Right....Write to your governors and state reps and make it clear that you will not vote for them...Start a grassroots movement in your communities...Start your own newspapers. Publish pamphlets as the founding fathers did...Leave them all over America...Keep posting! Write to WalMart corporate office in Bentonville, Arkansas and tell them how you feel about them forging the way for RFID...Wal-Mart is working with the DOD in this...The box to my new laptop says, WalMart DC and the receipt says USG DOD...Again...why would the DOD have receipt numbers for Acer laptops in the WalMart system? The clerks say that they have to cover the DOD part to get a correct serial number (????) The first one that I took back was not even registered to Wal-Mart and they said it was not theirs (????) Did it belong to the DOD?

Last edited:
I am already on the homeland security list for paying cash! When I opened an account with $6,000, the clerk told me that homeland security wanted to know where I got the money and why I was not depositing it and what I planned to do with it...She put my photograph into the HS network...

Any time that you purchase anything in cash and the amount is over $10,000, you are flagged for homeland security..(even cars)...Small purchases in cash are fine..

Last edited:
I am already on the homeland security list for paying cash! When I opened an account with $6,000, the clerk told me that homeland security wanted to know where I got the money and why I was not depositing it and what I planned to do with it...She put my photograph into the HS network...

Any time that you purchase anything in cash and the amount is over $10,000, you are flagged for homeland security..(even cars)...Small purchases in cash are fine..

please tell me your joking? you cant be serious? It doesnt surprise me but geez,there sure are a lot of idiots out there in denial that we are in nazi germany right now.Only its a lot more cleverly disguised.

What are you worried about? The government just wants to take care of you....he says..
I hope this is sarcasm, because I don't need this kind of protection...I will take my chances with a terrorist attack, any day, before having someone track me...The odds are better...I don't want to live in Orwell's world...I seriously doubt that my protection is a big concern of theirs...but thank you for the response...

I think it was.I cant believe he could POSSIBLY have been serious.:lol: Im pretty sure it was just sarcasm.

Forum List

Back