Haha...PRISONS...are gonna have to host gay weddings!!!!

Prisons generally move transgenders that have had the operation to gender respectful locations.

And I find it unlikely they would allow married homosexual prisoners to remain in the same institution.

It really doesn't matter much with prisoners.

I just find it funny. What a bizarre world we live in.

Jail staff has to organize a wedding...of two women...who both used to be dudes haha!

"Has to"...this is the crux. It's all about forcing other people participate in their gay shit.

I think it all hearkens back to their weird sexual dysfunction.

Awww...

That's cute...

tumblr_n5u6i51mYt1shfamxo1_500.gif

Can You Get Married in Jail Prison - FindLaw Blotter

SCOTUS made two rulings.

1- Prisoners...even life termers....still have a right to marry.
2- Same sex marriage is legal. Everywhere.

So now...if two men serving life in jail want to get married...the jail will have to host it hahahaha!!!!

Well since most of them are phucking each other anyway, just seems like the next logical step, doesn't it?

And I'd be careful....You're way too Freudian with a post like this. Eyebrows are raised.

It really doesn't matter much with prisoners.

it does if they demand certain rights that tax payers have to front. If gays can have spouses live with them in jail then other married convicts might want their spouses to live with them in special housing not just congeal visits.
It opens a whole slew of complications for jails.

I don't agree with any jail house marriage, gay or straight. They are prisoners being punished for crimes against society

This is the one part of gay marriage I am worried about.

This is perhaps theeee most perfect example of benality ever found within current events.

Perfection is so rare, but it's not quite there...

Because one poster used the words logical, Freudian and Eyebrows.....then it started to get all scholarly

Forum List

Back