🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hahahahahahaha..another liberal future cat lady

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
I just came across this Washington Post article...cant imagine how I missed it before. LOL. They are truly truly insane. As well as being hilarious this is hopeful. The bitter old barren wombs of the liberal cat ladies.

TRUMPS ELECTION STOLE MY DESIRE

catl.jpg

I am fearful for the future too but a partner may well make it easier to survive such darkness. This is insane logic considering all the fucked up events in history people have still gotten together and reproduced.

Such times are times to need family more.

I just came across this Washington Post article...cant imagine how I missed it before. LOL. They are truly truly insane. As well as being hilarious this is hopeful. The bitter old barren wombs of the liberal cat ladies.

View attachment 101627

Sadly DOTR I sort of relate to this, but it's the DEMOCRATIC party politics
that have cost me and my personal and family relationships.

I have been working two jobs since 2008 sacrificing my sleep, health,
relationships and finances, to help several nonprofits to offset damage
done by govt abuse, mostly under Democrats who not only let this happen
but oversaw millions in taxes paid to hostile corporate interests to destroy
communities and the nonprofits struggling to recover and restore what's left.
All in the name of elections and politics deemed more important than
protecting rights directly and investing resources in empowerment and ownership locally.

Obviously people didn't see the real devastation going on
under Democratic dependence on govt and party politics that
was sucking resources out and destroying minority interests and communities
while political favor, legal protections and tax money went to corporate interests instead
of helping protect the rights and plans of these nonprofits to save their own communities.

So while I sympathize with the grief and devastation these people feel,
I can only point out the same devastation that has been going on under liberal policies
of directing all money and focus on corporate support to get elected to office
at the expense of the very communities and interest that aren't getting served but SMASHED.

I totally have sympathy because I have endured years and years of oppression
and abuse, and this is the first time I finally felt the public was voting NO and rejecting
these destructive abusive policies that make people so dependent on govt we are being bled dry!!!

In a way the left was starved for a new personality to blame all of their problems on.

Bush and Reagan were getting a little old.

Lots of girlies and other libbies are down and out about Mr. Trump.

Life is not fair.

Mother Nature is a b!tch.

The laws of physics are not fun.

C'est la vive.

Maybe she should hook up with Rachel "Blinky" mad cow...

Matthew you are correct all laughing aside. They have spent their lives attacking that most basic of human survival mechanisms...the family. They followed Hillary, as fine an example of a bitter old maid as you'll ever find, and now they dont know where to turn. Their empty lives are predicated on the government instead of family. They choose to try to one-up men rather than joining them in humanity. Then they get old. And collect cats.

View attachment 101627

Sooner or later you will figure out there is an entire little group out there that talk among themselves. They are divorced from the rest of the world.

Gotta love the process of natural selection. What too many red blooded males hanging around and not enough subservient manscapers left. Before the election it was whoring for Hilary and now it's cats for the convent. What man worth his salt would care about a woman who puts politics before p---y. Does harry Reid, bill Clinton, Anthony wiener, or Tim Kaine get their rocks off. This is all assuming they are attractive enough to get a second glance in the first place. What a bunch of lonely, lost, pitiful cold fish. No need to breed for these losers.

I am fearful for the future too but a partner may well make it easier to survive such darkness. This is insane logic considering all the fucked up events in history people have still gotten together and reproduced.

Such times are times to need family more.

I suggest that you go suckle on your mother's breast. Anyone who has posted 50,000 whines on one internet board is probably too old for that to be appropriate...but I think anyone who gets through any 10 of them, will agree that an exception ought to be made in your case.

Forum List

Back