Hairy armpits. The best feminism has to offer

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
A prominent women’s rights expert launched an “Armpit Hair Competition” on Sina Weibo, a Chinese microblogging site. Now thousands of people are discussing whether it’s OK for women to have hairy armpits.

Chinese Women Are Posting Photos Of Their Armpit Hair To Advocate For Women s Rights - BuzzFeed News

Looks like hairy armpits is the only thing feminists are able to offer to the world. To my mind, suchlike initiatives undermine years of hard work. People won't take feminists seriously. Not because they don't like their hairy armpits (though it would do no harm), but because in a polite society you simply do not do things like this. Adequate people have something to say and persuade their political opponents with arguments, not parts of their bodies.

A prominent women’s rights expert launched an “Armpit Hair Competition” on Sina Weibo, a Chinese microblogging site. Now thousands of people are discussing whether it’s OK for women to have hairy armpits.

Chinese Women Are Posting Photos Of Their Armpit Hair To Advocate For Women s Rights - BuzzFeed News

Looks like hairy armpits is the only thing feminists are able to offer to the world. To my mind, suchlike initiatives undermine years of hard work. People won't take feminists seriously. Not because they don't like their hairy armpits (though it would do no harm), but because in a polite society you simply do not do things like this. Adequate people have something to say and persuade their political opponents with arguments, not parts of their bodies.
It's getting a lot easier to make headlines these days, a lot easier.

If we want to do anything to bring down the chinese empire, exporting mindless libtardism would be the ticket.

How does it undermine anything if some women decide not to shave? Is that an affront to the male population somehow like our eyes are not to be offended? It's their choice. For the record a little underarm hair on women doesn't bother me, hairy legs are a turn off but they ain't my legs.

How does it undermine anything if some women decide not to shave? Is that an affront to the male population somehow like our eyes are not to be offended? It's their choice. For the record a little underarm hair on women doesn't bother me, hairy legs are a turn off but they ain't my legs.

It is not about hairy armpits themselves. I respect their choice and wish everyone to feel comfortable in his own body. I don't understand the hype that surrounds every - even the most untalented and dull - feminists' initiative. What's so special about showing parts of your (naked) body in public and using it as a political tool. What's the message? It is possible to enjoy natural beauty without play-acting a hero.

It is not about hairy armpits themselves. I respect their choice and wish everyone to feel comfortable in his own body. I don't understand the hype that surrounds every - even the most untalented and dull - feminists' initiative. What's so special about showing parts of your (naked) body in public and using it as a political tool. What's the message? It is possible to enjoy natural beauty without play-acting a hero.
You wouldn't, your a closed minded male, or as they used to call 'em, male chauvinist pig...

Couldn't be much of a protest movement........except for their head.........most gooks have little to no body hair. ....... :cool:

Only the ones without proper access to nutrition..... Namely, protein in the form of Amino Acids (Red Meat)

Besides, what's wrong with a little hair on a woman? Seriously. I hate the 'shave everything' mentality of today. Makes 'em look like blow-up dolls instead of women.

I like women. Hair and all. Rather have the hair than the sandpaper feel any day

To a point. Can't let it get gross. Personal hygiene counts for a lot.

You wouldn't, your a closed minded male, or as they used to call 'em, male chauvinist pig...

Being a close-minded male and a chauvinist pig, as you put it, I still find it important to look after myself and meet social expectations regarding my looks. And I don't feel insulted and dominated by the society.

Forum List

Back