Haitians Average IQ is 82.1

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
So naturally, Biden-Harris think binging tens of thousands (hundreds of thousand being the goal) into America is a good idea. Gotta lower the standards because they hate America as founded. Then say they deserve DEI to get ahead.

This is deliberate nation destruction by our own people and making us pay for it too. As if we were conquered.

IQ (Lynn/Becker) 82.1

• Winner
Reactions: Ava
So naturally, Biden-Harris think binging tens of thousands (hundreds of thousand being the goal) into America is a good idea. Gotta lower the standards because they hate America as founded. Then say they deserve DEI to get ahead.

This is deliberate nation destruction by our own people and making us pay for it too. As if we were conquered.

thats funny,,

its the same as a DNC convention,,

IQ (Lynn/Becker) 82.1

We're such good little victims aren't we ?
OH! The humanity of it all!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1726344479962.jpg
    FB_IMG_1726344479962.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1

Try 67....And I would not be surprised if it's totally accurate.
That's what I have always heard, 67. I was floored when I saw 82. I think that's most of Africa.

IQ (Lynn/Becker) 82.1

That means half of them are as low as mentally retarded.

IQ (Lynn/Becker) 82.1

This is part of Obama's long term plan for a "Post America" world. Divide and dumb down the population. Create One Party Rule with the Democrats and gain full control of all Media.

Forum List

Back