HAL LINDSEY Great Online BIBLE Prophecy Teaching on last days war in Mid-east

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
HAL LINDSEY Great Online BIBLE Prophecy Teaching on last days war in Mid-east!!GOG(RUSSIA) TO JOIN IRAN AND other muslim nations in a war against tiny ISRAEL!!====http://www.hallindsey.com/

HAL LINDSEY gives the bible prophecy about how Russia will join Iran,syria,turkey and other muslim nations and try to destroy tiny ISRAEL, THE PROPHECY is in great detail,it tells us GOD will fight for and protect tiny ISRAEL, HOW MANY WILL FDIE IN THE WAR AND EVEN HOW LONG TO BURY THE DEAD. WOW!!! ==http://www.hallindsey.com/ CLICK ON THE 7/11/2014 PROGRAM.

wasn't HAL making all sorts of dire predictions back in the middle 70s and none of what he said then came true ??

wasn't HAL making all sorts of dire predictions back in the middle 70s and none of what he said then came true ??

watch and learn as HAL TALKS ABOUT 1970'S BIBLE PROPHECY TEACHINGS!!===http://www.hallindsey.com/

Yeah. He wrote "The Late, Great Planet Earth" and "Countdown to Armageddon" which predicted Armageddon would come in 1988. He made millions of dollars scaring the shit out of people. When it didn't happen he wrote revised versions predicting it would come in the 90s and made millions more. It seemed like nothing was going right...trust me...something was going right...he was getting rich with a lot of bullshit predictions.

He also advised Christians to settle their accounts and not to worry about much because by 2000 they would be taken up in the Rapture.

Brother Hal's credibility is right up there with Ron Wyatt and James Snapp. Basically he's either a total nut or crazy like a fox. Probably the latter because people like gismys are still willing to give their hard earned cash to a guy who hasn't made a single correct prediction.

Last edited:

Yeah. He wrote "The Late, Great Planet Earth" and "Countdown to Armageddon" which predicted Armageddon would come in 1988. He made millions of dollars scaring the shit out of people. When it didn't happen he wrote revised versions predicting it would come in the 90s and made millions more. It seemed like nothing was going right...trust me...something was going right...he was getting rich with a lot of bullshit predictions.

He also advised Christians to settle their accounts and not to worry about much because by 2000 they would be taken up in the Rapture.

Brother Hal's credibility is right up there with Ron Wyatt and James Snapp. Basically he's either a total nut or crazy like a fox. Probably the latter because people like gismys are still willing to give their hard earned cash to a guy who hasn't made a single correct prediction.

MORE PROOF!!= Satan is a liar and the father of liars!!! and you??

HAL LINDSEY HAS A Great Online BIBLE Prophecy Teaching on last days war in Mid-east. HAL LINDSEY Great Online BIBLE Prophecy Teaching on last days war in Mid-east!! GOG(RUSSIA) TO JOIN IRAN,SYRIA AND other muslim nations in a war against tiny ISRAEL!! = GOD tells who the winners is 3000 years ago.===http://www.hallindsey.com/

I like Hal Lindsey. He has a good prospective on the problems in the middle east.

I like him to. Good to head he is still doing his thing. One of the only men on religious TV that does not deliberately misquote scripture or out right lie to support the point he is trying to make or support his view on things.

HAL LINDSEY Great Online BIBLE Prophecy Teaching on last days war in Mid-east!!GOG(RUSSIA) TO JOIN IRAN AND other muslim nations in a war against tiny ISRAEL!!====http://www.hallindsey.com/

I remember a few years ago watching his show and his sharing the prophesies of the entity we know today as Russia coming into the ME to wage war. At the time I first heard him say it I wondered if what he was saying could be true and if it could be would it happen in my lifetime.

And it appears (knock on wood & sadly) the answer to both questions will be, "Yes!"

Hal Lindsey is great!

His book on Islam, "The Everlasting Hatred," is terrifically informative.

Any thinking Christian has to find him a valuable source of info on the current news interpreted with a biblical perspective.

Hal Lindsey? He's still alive? He was calling for the imminent end of the world back in 1970, and that sort of failed to happen, so I thought he had faded away.

Oh well. I'm sure he's got it right this time around. Y'all better send him some money.

Hal Lindsey? He's still alive? He was calling for the imminent end of the world back in 1970, and that sort of failed to happen, so I thought he had faded away.

Oh well. I'm sure he's got it right this time around. Y'all better send him some money.

YES!!! WE NEED TO SUPPORT THOSE THAT USE THEIR TIME TO GIVE US THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD and to warn of what days we now live in and what to expect in the very near future!!! and you??

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE MID-EAST WARS???==HAL LINDSEY HAS A Great Online BIBLE Prophecy Teaching on last days war in Mid-east. HAL LINDSEY Great Online BIBLE Prophecy Teaching on last days war in Mid-east!! GOG(RUSSIA) TO JOIN IRAN,SYRIA AND other muslim nations in a war against tiny ISRAEL!! = GOD tells who the winners are 3000 years ago.===http://www.hallindsey.com/

Last edited:
DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE MID-EAST WARS

Yeah...Hamas fire a rocket into Israeli territory and Israel respond with five days of missile barrage. Talk about using an army to swat a fly(at least 170 dead)!! One might think Israel are deliberately trying to raise those armies around the world against them? It would be interesting if they too believe the cr@p about the almighty coming to their aid.
I for one think some people are in for an ALMIGHTY shock when the invisible one remains that way!

Yeah...Hamas fire a rocket into Israeli territory and Israel respond with five days of missile barrage. Talk about using an army to swat a fly(at least 170 dead)!! One might think Israel are deliberately trying to raise those armies around the world against them? It would be interesting if they too believe the cr@p about the almighty coming to their aid.
I for one think some people are in for an ALMIGHTY shock when the invisible one remains that way!

Hamas fire over 1000 rocket into Israeli territory!! get the facts right!!!

Hamas rockets are the same ones you buy for your fourth of july celebrations! Check your facts on the amount of casualties on each side!

Hamas rockets are the same ones you buy for your fourth of july celebrations! Check your facts on the amount of casualties on each side!

Hamas rockets are 8 to 10FT. long with up to 400 lb warhead!!

Last edited:
"Hamas rockets are 8 to 10 long with up to 400 lb warhead!!"

8 to 10 what?...No matter, it is still like a fly buzzing an elephant. Overkill much, 13 dead Israelis (10 soldiers)close to 200 dead Palestinians (mostly civilian). No doubt the children were future Hamas fighters??

"Hamas rockets are 8 to 10 long with up to 400 lb warhead!!"

8 to 10 what?...No matter, it is still like a fly buzzing an elephant. Overkill much, 13 dead Israelis (10 soldiers)close to 200 dead Palestinians (mostly civilian). No doubt the children were future Hamas fighters??

400 LB WARHEAD IS NO JOKE,THANK GOD the terrorists can't shoot straight and THANK GOD FOR HIS PROTECTION!!!

Forum List

Back