HAL LINDSEY Great Online BIBLE Prophecy Teaching on last days war in Mid-east

"Hamas rockets are 8 to 10 long with up to 400 lb warhead!!"

8 to 10 what?...No matter, it is still like a fly buzzing an elephant. Overkill much, 13 dead Israelis (10 soldiers)close to 200 dead Palestinians (mostly civilian). No doubt the children were future Hamas fighters??

400 LB WARHEAD IS NO JOKE,THANK GOD the terrorists can't shoot straight and THANK GOD FOR HIS PROTECTION!!!

So thank god for his protection and thank him also for all those children killed! Ah well god does like killing the innocent doesn't he!

"hamas rockets are 8 to 10 long with up to 400 lb warhead!!"

8 to 10 what?...no matter, it is still like a fly buzzing an elephant. Overkill much, 13 dead israelis (10 soldiers)close to 200 dead palestinians (mostly civilian). No doubt the children were future hamas fighters??

400 lb warhead is no joke,thank god the terrorists can't shoot straight and thank god for his protection!!!

so thank god for his protection and thank him also for all those children killed! Ah well god does like killing the innocent doesn't he!

yes!!! Sin has a high cost!! You start a war and even children get killed!!! Too bad hamas terrorists can't lear that lesson!!

Not our God but your god, Hot Potato, then again Lucifer always was a loser. As for Israel, G-d takes care of his own nation and His own people and He has everything under control. Make sure and look up my thread Testimony of an ex-satanist. The man is now a born again Christian and serving the Lord. I pray he inspires you to make the same decision.

- Jeremiah

Sorry Jerry, not my god. Neither for that matter is your other fantasy, old nick.
Your peaceful loving religion does have some strange ideas on peace and love I must say!

LIKE!!!=====For God so loved the world, that He gave His [e]only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. Jaohn 3:16

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE MID-EAST WARS

Yeah...Hamas fire a rocket into Israeli territory and Israel respond with five days of missile barrage. Talk about using an army to swat a fly(at least 170 dead)!! One might think Israel are deliberately trying to raise those armies around the world against them? It would be interesting if they too believe the cr@p about the almighty coming to their aid.
I for one think some people are in for an ALMIGHTY shock when the invisible one remains that way!

Israel is cut off of being Gods chosen--Matt 23:37-38------ God left the door open though---if they accept Jesus as the messiah--there only way to gain Gods favor. Until then--they are satans.

Yeah...Hamas fire a rocket into Israeli territory and Israel respond with five days of missile barrage. Talk about using an army to swat a fly(at least 170 dead)!! One might think Israel are deliberately trying to raise those armies around the world against them? It would be interesting if they too believe the cr@p about the almighty coming to their aid.
I for one think some people are in for an ALMIGHTY shock when the invisible one remains that way!

Israel is cut off of being Gods chosen--Matt 23:37-38------ God left the door open though---if they accept Jesus as the messiah--there only way to gain Gods favor. Until then--they are satans.

a rocket???????????????????? no over 1000 rockets have been fired into TINY Israel!!! AAND ""ALL"" ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED ROMANS 11:26!!! PTL.

Sorry Jerry, not my god. Neither for that matter is your other fantasy, old nick.
Your peaceful loving religion does have some strange ideas on peace and love I must say!

Christians may look tame but so does an electric cable until you touch one. Do not blame me that one of yours got too close. My God is real so wise up and keep your distance from his people. Lucifer is a loser and he is under my foot. I don't need two to hold him down. Tell him that for me. Thanks.

- Jeremiah

Last edited:
I like Hal Lindsey. He has a good prospective on the problems in the middle east.

His wife wrote an excellent book exposing Satanism. I am not certain but I believe it was her book that went into the satanic rituals in sacrificing people. In one documented story interview with a SRA victim they talked about children and adults being skinned alive before sacrificed to Satan. One does not consider just how diabolical the enemy is and how much evil he requires from his followers for short lived (limited ) powers / favors here upon the earth. When they discover that the Christians have power over the god they serve ( Lucifer ) it leads to some of them giving their lives to Jesus Christ and leaving their covens. Both Hal and his wife have been on the front lines for many years. I praise God for them. Lovely couple!

Last edited:

Hamas fires a rocket? How many rockets did they fire this morning after Israel agreed to a cease fire?
It sounds like you actually believe the garbage you are being fed. Here is the truth:

Palestine was a part of the British Empire. This was the reality of Palestine in 1948.

71.2% of that land was owned by Great Britain.
8.6% belonged to Jews
3.3 belonged to Arabs
16.9 belonged to non-resident Arabs living in Syria, and Jordan.

The land owned by the British Mandate in 1948 was transferred to the new government of Israel by international law.

The Arab countries set about to destroy Israel. They thought they would make quick work of the Jews. They called for all Arabs in the area to get out. To leave their homes, farms and businesses. On April 3, 1948 a radio broadcast from Near East Arabic Radio, referred to this maneuver thusly,

"IT MUST NOT BE FORGOTTEN, that the Arab Higher Committee encouraged the refugees to flee their homes in Jaffa, Haifa, and Jerusalem, and that certain leaders make political capital out of the (refugees) miserable circumstances."

THIS was Israel's response to the call for the Arabs they had been living in peace with to get out of Israel.
The Jewish Haifa Worker's Council issued this appeal:

"For years we have lived together in OUR city, Hiafa. Do not fear. Do not destroy your homes with your own hands. Do not bring upon yourself tragedy by unnecessary evacuation, and self imposed burdens. But in this city, yours and ours, Haifa, the gates ARE OPEN for work, for life, and for peace for you and your families."

The best description of the truth about these "Palestinian propaganda pawns" was made by one of the Arab Kings of the Middle East. He stated that the Arab nations that had rejected the existence of a Jewish state have added to the plight of the refugees by keeping them in refugee camps and not allowing them to integrate as Arab citizens in their countries.

King Hussein of Jordan also said:
"Since 1948 Arab leaders have approached the problem in an irresponsible manner. They have used the Palestine people for selfish political purpose. This is ridiculous, and I could say, criminal."

The Palestinian people were victimized by the Arab Nations, not the State of Israel.
They are there, not because there is just no room for them in any of the gigantic Arab countries, but for political leverage against Israel.

And thanks to stupid Americans it's working. We are insisting that Israel give up land when God Himself has promised to prevent that very thing from happening. We will pay for turning our backs on Israel, just as we benefited from blessing them.

Here is what God has planned for any country that comes against Israel:
Zechariah 12: 8-10 says, “In that day the LORD will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; the one who is feeble among them in that day shall be like David, and the house of David shall be like God, like the Angel of the LORD before them. It shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication...

The same thing is happening in this country. Obama's message was come one come all. Our borders are open. Now he is holding these refugees hostage until His demands for political and financial gain are met. You see children. Obama sees leverage.

Last edited:
NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN===GOD SEEMS TO LOVE TO HAVE ISRAEL'S ENEMIES FIGHT AND DESTROY EACH OTHER AS WE SEE TODAY MUSLIM KILLING MUSLIM ALL OVER THE MID EAST!!! PTL, ===Early the next morning the army of Judah went out into the wilderness of Tekoa. On the way Jehoshaphat stopped and called them to attention. “Listen to me, O people of Judah and Jerusalem,” he said. “Believe in the Lord your God and you shall have success! Believe his prophets and everything will be all right!”

21 After consultation with the leaders of the people, he determined that there should be a choir leading the march, clothed in sanctified garments and singing the song “His Loving-Kindness Is Forever” as they walked along praising and thanking the Lord! 22 And at the moment they began to sing and to praise, the Lord caused the armies of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir to begin fighting among themselves, and they destroyed each other! 23 For the Ammonites and Moabites turned against their allies from Mount Seir and killed every one of them. And when they had finished that job, they turned against each other! 24 So, when the army of Judah arrived at the watchtower that looks out over the wilderness, as far as they could look there were dead bodies lying on the ground—not a single one of the enemy had escaped. 25 King Jehoshaphat and his people went out to plunder the bodies and came away loaded with money, garments, and jewels stripped from the corpses—so much that it took them three days to cart it all away! 26 On the fourth day they gathered in the Valley of Blessing, as it is called today, and how they praised the Lord!

27 Then they returned to Jerusalem, with Jehoshaphat leading them, full of joy that the Lord had given them this marvelous rescue from their enemies. 28 They marched into Jerusalem accompanied by a band of harps, lyres, and trumpets and proceeded to the Temple. 29 And as had happened before, when the surrounding kingdoms heard that the Lord himself had fought against the enemies of Israel, the fear of God fell upon them. 30 So Jehoshaphat’s kingdom was quiet, for his God had given him rest.
2 Early the next morning the army of Judah went out into the wilderness of Tekoa. On the way Jehoshaphat stopped and called them to attention. “Listen to me, O people of Judah and Jerusalem,” he said. “Believe in the Lord your God and you shall have success! Believe his prophets and everything will be all right!”

21 After consultation with the leaders of the people, he determined that there should be a choir leading the march, clothed in sanctified garments and singing the song “His Loving-Kindness Is Forever” as they walked along praising and thanking the Lord! 22 And at the moment they began to sing and to praise, the Lord caused the armies of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir to begin fighting among themselves, and they destroyed each other! 23 For the Ammonites and Moabites turned against their allies from Mount Seir and killed every one of them. And when they had finished that job, they turned against each other! 24 So, when the army of Judah arrived at the watchtower that looks out over the wilderness, as far as they could look there were dead bodies lying on the ground—not a single one of the enemy had escaped. 25 King Jehoshaphat and his people went out to plunder the bodies and came away loaded with money, garments, and jewels stripped from the corpses—so much that it took them three days to cart it all away! 26 On the fourth day they gathered in the Valley of Blessing, as it is called today, and how they praised the Lord!

27 Then they returned to Jerusalem, with Jehoshaphat leading them, full of joy that the Lord had given them this marvelous rescue from their enemies. 28 They marched into Jerusalem accompanied by a band of harps, lyres, and trumpets and proceeded to the Temple. 29 And as had happened before, when the surrounding kingdoms heard that the Lord himself had fought against the enemies of Israel, the fear of God fell upon them. 30 So Jehoshaphat’s kingdom was quiet, for his God had given him rest.
2 CHRONICIES 20:22-30

This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report'

On "Face the Nation" last Sunday, former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright disagreed with the White House's recent assessment that President Obama's policies have "substantially improved... the tranquility of the global community."

Ms. Albright said simply, "To put it mildly, the world is a mess."

Earlier, host Bob Schieffer had asked her, "Can you recall a time when there was so much trouble in so many different places around the world?" He went on, "It's almost like we're caught up in events out of control."

I doubt he realized it, but Mr. Schieffer had just offered up a perfect introduction for a lesson on Bible prophecy regarding the end times.

No. He's never seen a time when there was so much trouble in so many places and on so many levels. And yes, we are caught up in events out of control.

Well, not exactly out of control. Thousands of years ago, the ancient Bible prophets predicted the exact scenario we now see developing across the world.

Here's just a partial list: Israel, back in its homeland, is facing growing dangers and the world's hatred; Russia is rising again to prominence and being prepared to lead a confederation of nations to war against Israel; Iran is gaining the means by which it can threaten Israel and head the coalition that will join with Russia to attack her; America, the only global moral and military power that can hold Israel's enemies at bay and maintain balance in the world, is collapsing into irrelevance; China is quickly gaining a regional dominance that will enable it to join with other eastern powers to challenge the Russia/Iran foray into the Middle East; the world's tenuous economic system is facing impending collapse which will spark a global panic; there is a dramatic rise of persecution of Christians throughout the world; old diseases and pestilences that were once considered eradicated are making a stunning return amid the rise of new ones; earthquakes are occurring with greater frequency, but, most importantly, in the most unusual places around the world; famine, always present somewhere on a local scale, is now a looming specter regionally and threatens to become global; and the list could go on.

Every single thing that's happening in the news today was predicted with eerie accuracy by the Bible prophets. Jesus Himself cited their prophecies and added His own during His earthly ministry.

So, we can truthfully say that events are chaotic, but not out of control. They're setting the stage for the end of the Age of Grace (the Church Age) and the time of tribulation, judgment, and renewal that will follow.

Finally, as a father and grandfather I am grieved by the pathetic plight of the children of Gaza. Who can see the photographs and news video coming out of Gaza and not be filled with pity for the anguish of those innocent children and citizens. No one can deny the tragedy or the suffering we're witnessing.

But don't be fooled by much -- if not most -- of the information that accompanies those photographs and video footage. The blame for this heartbreaking conflict must be laid completely at the feet of Hamas and its Iranian, Muslim Brotherhood, Qatari, and Turkish benefactors.

It is Hamas' sworn commitment to destroy Israel, its unceasing rocket and missile barrages into Israel (numbering into the tens of thousands over the last few years), its maniacal construction of dozens of fortified terror-tunnels, its diabolical, even Satanic, use of innocent children and civilians to shield its rocket launchers, arsenals, and command centers, and its complete disregard for even the most basic conventions of war that has caused the suffering, both in Gaza and in Israel.

The United Nations recognizes Hamas as a terrorist organization and acknowledges that its tactics in this conflict are certifiable "war crimes." However, the U.N. refuses to stand with Israel. Instead, it pressures Israel to stop its self-defense and allow Hamas to continue its jihad. That presents a clear picture of the world's attitude toward God's people.

The Bible prophesies that in the last days the world will be united in its hatred of Israel. Even though the world is not yet fully "united" against Israel, we can see clearly how quickly that can become reality. Any reasonable and honest observer would have to acknowledge that Hamas is the culprit in this current conflict, yet the world's media and many of its governments stand solidly in the Palestinian terrorists' corner -- despite the facts.

It's inexplicable to me, but it's true. And that tells me that there are powerful supernatural forces at work today. It also tells me that even though all the facts of the end-times scenario are not yet clear or have not yet fallen into place, they could do so overnight. The Bible tells us that as the end approaches, things will begin to happen with increasing intensity and frequency. Could you have picked a better description of what we're seeing today?

I think not.

Don't miss this week's Report here Sunday.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

:eusa_hand: how many rockets has Hamas firted before that? I'll give you a hint- 10,000 plus in the last 10 years. That is 1,000 rockets per year. That is about 2.75 A DAY EVERY DAY.:cuckoo::eek::eusa_silenced:

It is Hamas' sworn commitment to destroy Israel, its unceasing rocket and missile barrages into Israel (numbering into the tens of thousands over the last few years), its maniacal construction of dozens of fortified terror-tunnels, its diabolical, even Satanic, use of innocent children and civilians to shield its rocket launchers, arsenals, and command centers, and its complete disregard for even the most basic conventions of war that has caused the suffering, both in Gaza and in Israel.

The United Nations recognizes Hamas as a terrorist organization and acknowledges that its tactics in this conflict are certifiable "war crimes." However, the U.N. refuses to stand with Israel. Instead, it pressures Israel to stop its self-defense and allow Hamas to continue its jihad. That presents a clear picture of the world's attitude toward God's people.

The Bible prophesies that in the last days the world will be united in its hatred of Israel. Even though the world is not yet fully "united" against Israel, we can see clearly how quickly that can become reality. Any reasonable and honest observer would have to acknowledge that Hamas is the culprit in this current conflict, yet the world's media and many of its governments stand solidly in the Palestinian terrorists' corner -- despite the facts.

It's inexplicable to me, but it's true. And that tells me that there are powerful supernatural forces at work today. It also tells me that even though all the facts of the end-times scenario are not yet clear or have not yet fallen into place, they could do so overnight. The Bible tells us that as the end approaches, things will begin to happen with increasing intensity and frequency. Could you have picked a better description of what we're seeing today?

I think not.
HL. The Bible doesn't require blind acceptance or intellectual capitulation in order to believe in its divine origins. It offers concrete evidence. No other book in the world can do this. Only the Bible - of all the books in the history of the world - has credibly predicted the future with 100% accuracy.

So if you haven't already, take the time to examine the Bible's prophecies for yourself. I firmly believe that if you objectively investigate them, you'll draw the same conclusion I have: The Bible is the Word of God. And Jesus is the Messiah.
BG.

NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN===GOD SEEMS TO LOVE TO HAVE ISRAEL'S ENEMIES FIGHT AND DESTROY EACH OTHER AS WE SEE TODAY MUSLIM KILLING MUSLIM ALL OVER THE MID EAST
Yes nothing new, Muslims have been killing each other since Muhammad died...in the 7th century...

HAL LINDSEY Great Online BIBLE Prophecy Teaching on last days war in Mid-east!!GOG(RUSSIA) TO JOIN IRAN AND other muslim nations in a war against tiny ISRAEL!!====http://www.hallindsey.com/

No wonder you're so befuddled. You and your ilk aren't actually reading Bibles, you're watching tv and videos.

HAL LINDSEY Great Online BIBLE Prophecy Teaching on last days war in Mid-east!!GOG(RUSSIA) TO JOIN IRAN AND other muslim nations in a war against tiny ISRAEL!!====http://www.hallindsey.com/

No wonder you're so befuddled. You and your ilk aren't actually reading Bibles, you're watching tv and videos.

HAL LINDSEY IS A BIBLE TEACHER=A BIBLE BELIEVER=ONE OF THE BETTER ONES!!! Learn!!!

wasn't HAL making all sorts of dire predictions back in the middle 70s and none of what he said then came true ??

Yeah. He wrote "The Late, Great Planet Earth" and "Countdown to Armageddon" which predicted Armageddon would come in 1988. He made millions of dollars scaring the shit out of people. When it didn't happen he wrote revised versions predicting it would come in the 90s and made millions more. It seemed like nothing was going right...trust me...something was going right...he was getting rich with a lot of bullshit predictions.

He also advised Christians to settle their accounts and not to worry about much because by 2000 they would be taken up in the Rapture.

Brother Hal's credibility is right up there with Ron Wyatt and James Snapp. Basically he's either a total nut or crazy like a fox. Probably the latter because people like gismys are still willing to give their hard earned cash to a guy who hasn't made a single correct prediction.

the guy is 100% con artist whose sole purpose is to remove money from the gullible and that is sad

wasn't HAL making all sorts of dire predictions back in the middle 70s and none of what he said then came true ??

Yeah. He wrote "The Late, Great Planet Earth" and "Countdown to Armageddon" which predicted Armageddon would come in 1988. He made millions of dollars scaring the shit out of people. When it didn't happen he wrote revised versions predicting it would come in the 90s and made millions more. It seemed like nothing was going right...trust me...something was going right...he was getting rich with a lot of bullshit predictions.

He also advised Christians to settle their accounts and not to worry about much because by 2000 they would be taken up in the Rapture.

Brother Hal's credibility is right up there with Ron Wyatt and James Snapp. Basically he's either a total nut or crazy like a fox. Probably the latter because people like gismys are still willing to give their hard earned cash to a guy who hasn't made a single correct prediction.

the guy is 100% con artist whose sole purpose is to remove money from the gullible and that is sad

ROFLMAO!!! YOUR IGNORANCE IS SHOWING AGAIN!!!! THE BEST WAY TO KNOW WHAT IS SAID IN A BOOK IS TO READ IT NOT WATCH SOME demon inspired ATTACK VIDEO!!

Jeremiah 23:16
This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

Matthew 24:11
and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

Matthew 24:24
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Forum List

Back